PDA

View Full Version : Is this the BEST event?

Einszwei
01-04-2014, 11:58 PM
For me the raid boss is the best event, I have fun with my faction and earn a TON of stats and trinkets every hour or so in fact I've gained 400k stats since yesterday. I'm curious to see what u guys think

Big she'd
01-05-2014, 12:01 AM
Yep by far the best , it started confusing with no one knowing what was happening , but when we worked it out we give it a thumbs up

lemonhaze
01-05-2014, 12:04 AM
For me the raid boss is the best event, I have fun with my faction and earn a TON of stats and trinkets every hour or so in fact I've gained 400k stats since yesterday. I'm curious to see what u guys think ya buddy this has by far been one the best and most fun..gained quite a few myself

the boondock
01-05-2014, 12:17 AM
+1 Gree, lets keep it like that. This is a fun event was excited for it and the fact they gave us 100 intel folders and my stats went up alot, I couldn't be happier.

Wildfury
01-05-2014, 05:17 AM
A great event for improving stats and faction teamwork. If Gree fixes the droprate of intel next time and maybe change the buying option (to valor instead of gold) it will be perfect.

Big John
01-05-2014, 05:18 AM
Like how only officers can summon and you can check health at anytime.

Aks
01-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Yes this event is best

Agent Orange
01-05-2014, 11:55 AM
Well depends, if this 100 folder bonus is a one time deal then all you guys are going to be posting in a couple of weeks how much this event sucks.

In terms of drop rates for folders, it's pretty dismal 12 folders for 360 high level raids. 60 good loot drops out of those same raids so yeah this event is a real good one....

Blade of 3
01-05-2014, 12:32 PM
I wouldnt say its the best. We will have to see next event how hard they make it or how hard it'll be to get folders. Its pretty fun now.

850g8rgirl
01-05-2014, 12:38 PM
This event is fun...but I'm a little skeptical of how the next one will be. It was like this in KA for the first go then the second was way, way, too difficult. Hopefully that won't happen here.

Nighthawk
01-05-2014, 12:48 PM
A great event for improving stats and faction teamwork. If Gree fixes the droprate of intel next time and maybe change the buying option (to valor instead of gold) it will be perfect.

I really like this event. However, being able to enjoy it is so greatly hinged on being able to get the folders. Assuming that they are not going to give free folders again next time, I love this idea of buying with valor. Without new valor units that would actually make people's army, this is a great use for it.

Wallaster27
01-05-2014, 01:33 PM
This is my favorite event so far. But if they don't give us free folders again this event will compare to the energy event they had a while ago where it cost about 8 vaults to complete. Then everyone will hate this event. If they increase the drop rate & allow us to but folders with valor then it'll be an amazing event. But if I know gree like I think I do they'll screw us in this event the next time we have and never fix it

Hellish
01-05-2014, 02:43 PM
This is a good event but keep switching it up Gree. I want to stay on my toes. The Raid Boss is a thumbs up for me.

fighter777
01-05-2014, 03:00 PM
enjoy this event guys because we all know whats coming...
More folders to summon bosses double HP for each boss... ect. So just enjoy this one before Gree ruins it like the did the LTQ, FLTQ and the regular boss...

Big she'd
01-05-2014, 09:56 PM
What should be happening straight after this event we should be able to start collecting folders for the next raid boss , I know it won't happen but we can dream

JCL
01-05-2014, 11:12 PM
+1 Just what I was thinking. If you like it, they will ruin it (unless you are a massive gold spender)

enjoy this event guys because we all know whats coming...
More folders to summon bosses double HP for each boss... ect. So just enjoy this one before Gree ruins it like the did the LTQ, FLTQ and the regular boss...

Mr P
01-06-2014, 12:37 AM
So far if seems to be a good event, just wish the folders were easier to come by. I'm only in a small faction so the free folders we have had are pretty much all gone now.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-06-2014, 03:07 AM
Next time perhaps consider temporarily joining another faction to make up the numbers and help them while it helps you to do the rewards.

partcrash
01-06-2014, 06:07 AM
the 100 free folders were what made this event fun.

i am very suspicious that the intel folders will be a in very short supply for the next raid boss event thus making it a miserable experience if your faction does not spend gold for folders..

but than again- that might be precisely the goal since buying good units straight with gold has not been viable for quite some time now.

Major Douchebag
01-06-2014, 06:29 AM
The free folders made the event. Doing missions I dropped 6K in energy and received exactly ~1~ folder. That's one folder every 33hrs at my regen rate. Doesn't bode well for the future, but this event's a hoot for now.

virginiavenom
01-06-2014, 09:10 AM
I like it so far. it's just not great.

Mastert55!
01-06-2014, 09:21 AM
I liked it so far, the challenge for the lvl 100 boss in 15 min. Quite hard but the 40% discount on gold helped a lot. Stats went up 1.3 mil since it started. Quite nice.