PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest pos event ever, except of the pos stupid ass box events

Huckleberry658
01-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Mod Edit: Language, please.

Huckleberry658
01-04-2014, 02:39 PM
Cj, you guy can't be that stupid

Congressman Robinson
01-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Huckleberry, there are instructions posted on the event itself and at the top of the forum.

mayhem
01-04-2014, 03:00 PM
So let me get this straight... the goal within the goal of defeating the boss, is to be the last one to attack it.. to be the one that finishes him off... to wait until everyone else has damaged the boss until it only takes one or two hits... then step in.. finish him off and receive the loot prize... then repeat the process

they have a similar strategy in online auctions.. its called sniping..

so now members within the factions are going to be "sniping" fellow faction members..

or am i wrong, i really hope i am

RALK3212421
01-04-2014, 03:03 PM
So let me get this straight... the goal within the goal of defeating the boss, is to be the last one to attack it.. to be the one that finishes him off... to wait until everyone else has damaged the boss until it only takes one or two hits... then step in.. finish him off and receive the loot prize... then repeat the process

so now members within the factions are going to be "sniping" fellow faction members..

You are 100% wrong.

All you have to do is meet the "minimum" damage required to get the prize. No sniping, none of that. Work together, and it goes much faster!

It has absolutely nothing to do with who hit it first, last, third, 23rd or 60th. If you met the minimum, you get the prize.

Didas
01-04-2014, 03:03 PM
You're wrong. Everyone who hits the boss and does more than the minimum amount of damage gets a loot prize. Being last to hit means nothing. Plus everyone in the faction gets prizes when the faction goals are completed.

CJ54
01-04-2014, 03:04 PM
You're wrong. Everyone who hits the boss and does more than the minimum amount of damage gets a loot prize. Being last to hit means nothing. Plus everyone in the faction gets prizes when the faction goals are completed.

This right here.

Drawdog
01-04-2014, 03:15 PM

* cringe *

DTA-HOG
01-04-2014, 03:21 PM
This boss event rocks! I've got over 80k in loot prizes not to mention the fat goal prizes. Our faction is thrilled with this event. Good job Gree.

Stevekov
01-04-2014, 03:40 PM
This right here.

Sadly this is not the case, very erratics, sometimes it gives prizes most of the time it does not.

AlexFoo
01-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Sadly this is not the case, very erratics, sometimes it gives prizes most of the time it does not.it doesn't always give a splash screen, but we've checked and inventory has gone up EVERY time.

The amount of factions run by folks with lukewarm temp IQ's... comical.

This Raid Boss event has been a great event for stats and faction teamwork.

Jaebee
01-04-2014, 03:55 PM
it doesn't always give a splash screen, but we've checked and inventory has gone up EVERY time.

This Raid Boss event has been a great event for stats and faction teamwork.

Agreed, it has the best parts of WD (communication, teamwork, etc) without the crazy amounts of gold needed (granted, I'm sure this was just the equivalent of a "taste" by our collective pusher-man aka GREE). The small hitch with the lack of a decent drop rate of folders was quickly remedied by the 100 free ones. All in all, the best event in some time. Maybe there is hope yet...nah, I'm just playing...lol

Dirty Mind
01-04-2014, 04:07 PM
I would have agreed with the OP for the first hour of this event, once we figured it out, its really fun. I was wondering why I wasnt getting units for helping. Just go to history and if the reward button is lit up, press it and see what you got.

jonmischler
01-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Agreed, it has the best parts of WD (communication, teamwork, etc) without the crazy amounts of gold needed (granted, I'm sure this was just the equivalent of a "taste" by our collective pusher-man aka GREE). The small hitch with the lack of a decent drop rate of folders was quickly remedied by the 100 free ones. All in all, the best event in some time. Maybe there is hope yet...nah, I'm just playing...lol

+1. Best comment I have seen in a long time.

MadAtWorld
01-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Still issues to be worked out. More faction oriented than game oriented this time. We still have people who are trying to hit to be the one with the highest points because they believe that gives them the best prize. It doesn't. All it does is mean that less people can meet the minimum to get a loot prize. We are learning a great deal about some of our faction mates. Who is greedy, who is a me-first thinker, who puts the faction first or last. It is also a good tool for finding out who communicates. It's truly a love it or hate it event.

HayeZeus
01-04-2014, 06:00 PM
The only people who don't like this event are in poor factions with terrible teamwork. Finally a good event where the only thing required is communication and teamwork.

krill
01-04-2014, 06:21 PM
best event yet!!

nkeywithdnb
01-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Best event yet. Love it.

its_MARTIN
01-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Why are people complaining about this event? Gree did a great job on this event and it was a great way to spice up the game with something new. Not to mention they gave us all 100 free intel folders and a 40% off. Great rewards and a great event is all I can say. Bravo Gree.

Big she'd
01-04-2014, 11:54 PM
Agree the best event thus far , my faction love it , I'm not sure it wouldn't be that much fun if we didn't get the free folders , however thumbs up

Sirius
01-05-2014, 12:07 AM
The team appreciates the positive feedback! We'll work on making things clearer going forward to avoid any issues etc.

Hope everyone has a great time!

lemonhaze
01-05-2014, 12:08 AM
[QUOTE=AlexFoo;1141328]it doesn't always give a splash screen, but we've checked and inventory has gone up EVERY time.

Lol ya i was just thinking that..the ones that know what to do which took all of 15 mins to figure out is haveing a blast..the LUKE WARM temp IQs team seem to hate it lmao

lemonhaze
01-05-2014, 12:08 AM
The team appreciates the positive feedback! We'll work on making things clearer going forward to avoid any issues etc.

Hope everyone has a great time! yo sirus best event ever buddy..hope u guys put more out like this so heavy gold,light gold and free players all are enjoying this..thumbs up!!

SevenO9
01-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Best event ever. And all for free lol. Quests easily doable in given time. Then farming lvl 100s for crazy loot. Not a single gold bar spent. Requires teamwork and coordination. Well done Gree. Why do people still complain?

RALK3212421
01-05-2014, 06:20 AM
Best event ever. And all for free lol. Quests easily doable in given time. Then farming lvl 100s for crazy loot. Not a single gold bar spent. Requires teamwork and coordination. Well done Gree. Why do people still complain?

This!

We are done, did a bit of farming.

Now helping another faction finish, and farming some more!

DILL3NGER
01-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Yep great event which ticks a lot of boxes.

HOWEVER - enjoy it everyone cos next time there will be no free folders given out and missions are gonna be tougher. Gree won't like us getting all these shiny new units without spending gold eh?!

Aks
01-05-2014, 10:27 AM
This event rocks.. :-)))))

dispohero
01-05-2014, 10:30 AM
get back to me when the free folders dont flow and the events are scheduled 2 weeks apart

SevenO9
01-05-2014, 11:07 AM
get back to me when the free folders dont flow and the events are scheduled 2 weeks apart

As if the folders are an issue. 40 gold for a boss that drops 6k units for potentially the entire faction? Come on, best deal ever.

dbell525
01-05-2014, 12:49 PM
I want to know where the mea culpa is from the meatheads that ragged on this event but didn't bother to understand the faqs or how it worked first. Especially the one who thought only the person who finished the boss got the prize. Classic forum chicanery.

VSH
01-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Firstly, lmfao at the guys banging on about being the last person to finish the boss. Brilliant, just brilliant..

Secondly, to echo other comments, this is the first event in a while that has got my guys interested, talking, working together, and pretty much so far all for FREE.

More like this please GREE. Good job and thanks.... I know, can't believe I'm saying that. All these new shiny toys are making me delirious, ha, ha, ha

Bradliv
01-05-2014, 01:44 PM
You're invited to my new group 'KGE ii recruitment' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/6590672/uENt2A. Anyone wanna help our streaker team on raid boss event?

mayhem
01-05-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm glad to be wrong guys....

I was NOT seeing the loot item splash screens after boss defeats that I participated in but didn't finish. I was seeing loot item splash screens after boss defeats that I strike the last blow.

Not that off the wall to come to that conclusion..

But that said, and that non-issue addressed.. Judgement changed.. Great event

scheung1980
01-05-2014, 03:58 PM
same here....this is the best event ever.....not much gold required from the team as well...
It has pumped up our faction for sure....especially with out stats......finished this within a day....
Now we are just farming units via lvl100 boss.....

Who ever created this post should be shot.....people like this bi!#!#@ing is not needed....

JCL
01-05-2014, 11:24 PM
This is screwed up. I didn't realize there was a minimum. I felt like I was jumping in too many in the beginning and backed off. There's quite a few where, such as, "4mil min" and I have 3.7m.... actually quite a few. I'd have to say this is now my least fav event on MW. I never thought there'd be one I like less than PvP tourney

lemonhaze
01-05-2014, 11:36 PM
This is screwed up. I didn't realize there was a minimum. I felt like I was jumping in too many in the beginning and backed off. There's quite a few where, such as, "4mil min" and I have 3.7m.... actually quite a few. I'd have to say this is now my least fav event on MW. I never thought there'd be one I like less than PvP tourney do u like spending gold for ur units then? bc i dont and ive gained over 1.5m stats from this event alone all for free with the help of faction..not sure why u dont like a cheap stat increase

Max Power
01-06-2014, 04:01 AM
It appears stat increases are no longer a problem now that people dont have to spend gold to get them.

Major Douchebag
01-06-2014, 06:01 AM
Great event, @400K stat boost (so far), good team participation, and just plain fun. Thanks!

Vegaman
01-06-2014, 06:12 AM
Let's see if you're all this keen after the next Raid Boss event, when if GREE do what they normally do and ramp up the difficulty, and there is no free 100 folders. This will become the most expensive event in MW now the water has been tested.

Mark my words, but for now. Rejoice and grab what you can

Major Douchebag
01-06-2014, 06:23 AM
Let's see if you're all this keen after the next Raid Boss event, when if GREE do what they normally do and ramp up the difficulty, and there is no free 100 folders. This will become the most expensive event in MW now the water has been tested.

Ah, the 'ol free taste. Wouldn't surprise most of the cynics here, me included, one bit.

Thief
01-06-2014, 06:25 AM
It appears stat increases are no longer a problem now that people dont have to spend gold to get them.

Lol reading the forums thats exactly what i was thinking. I was actually going to state that i think the event is too skewed. That you should be able to simply farm the units and the total value of units gained is better than what you get from WD events.

I think to a certain extent its meant to give newer players a chance to capitalize and spend some gold in order to catch up in stats to the long term vets (many who have given up their mains to start mini beasts anyways)

So Huge Stat Inflation + 0XP....might be a recipie for disaster. In the end i am having fun so i won't complain but it goes to show how money spent today is thrown away for tomorrow.

I fully expect for the difficulty to go up. Even if they don't add 100 Free folders per person i don't see that as being such a detriment if the required folders stay the same.