PDA

View Full Version : Boss is bugged, no prize, minimum damage done

honest Abe
01-04-2014, 08:33 AM
Once again gree, you can hit, do the requisite damage and not get a prize!!! This seems vaguely similar to the no gauss cannon problem and cannot wait to be fixed!!! Either that or refund the thousands of dollars of gold I just bought!! Your choice!

Acuratepaul
01-04-2014, 08:38 AM
As long as you meet the minimum in damage you get the reward. You might not see the splash screen but go to the boss button and find history and there is a history button and it will show you what unit you got for that boss.

Trebor
01-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Nah it's a new bug. If more then 28 guys attack seems a lot even tho they hit min don't get ranked. I've seen this many times. Needs to be looked into please

Mr. Artois
01-04-2014, 08:57 AM
As long as you meet the minimum in damage you get the reward. You might not see the splash screen but go to the boss button and find history and there is a history button and it will show you what unit you got for that boss.

And then it states you haven't met the minimum damage required. I've seen it multiple times this event with different people who have clearly made the minimum but didn't qualify for a prize.

Reaper*7
01-04-2014, 09:59 AM
There another thread about this but it might make the point clear I also am having the same problems I do more than the minimum damages and it tells me that I didn't meet the requirement when I clearly did and recived no prize hope we get rewarded for the mistakes that they need to fix and seem to do nothing about this is not the first and it dosent look like its gonna be the last Ive missed out on at least 10-15 loot Drops because of this so called glitch it seems like there's a glitch in every event that comes out now, and there's alot of ppl that spend alot of money to just get screwed out of prizes and loot and just seems to be getting worst it's the new year it's time for a change Gree

GRW
01-04-2014, 10:16 AM
I am finding that a single attack gives me between 6 and 39 million points. I would expect that I would score the same points every time. I have spent all day on lev 95 boss and my attack is 28 mil... I have no idea why this is doing this

TopGunner
01-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Same problem here.

penguinwss
01-04-2014, 11:27 AM
All i get when i help kill is a you have won empty blank box history shows me for winning a blank unit as well also my le buildings dont show

DTA-HOG
01-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Honest Abe if you spent thousands on this sale then you need to join our faction. Lol
What faction are you in anyways?

Pippette
01-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Happening in our faction a lot, generally if there are more than 30 people involved in boss a number are shown as unranked even though the met minimum, I have screen pics. Worst was 31 ranked with prize and another 13 without...

Michael0218
01-04-2014, 12:45 PM
I am finding that a single attack gives me between 6 and 39 million points. I would expect that I would score the same points every time. I have spent all day on lev 95 boss and my attack is 28 mil... I have no idea why this is doing this

I saw this too GRW. The number you see is the total number you have inflicted on that boss, not for that single hit. If you check that number and go to the summary screen, they are the same. Funny thing though, it doesn't give you that number every time you attack. At least it doesn't for me.

Andycis516
01-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Happened to me 3x last night and I was well above minimum points required

Roscoe782
01-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Even if it says you did the minimum damage, if there is not enough boss health left, you will not get the minimum damage award. Example: I needed 7 million damage, had 6.8 after two normal hits, did the third strike, so well over the 7 million was noted, but the boss only had like 100,000 health left. Thus, even though it said I was over the minimum in damage caused, I didn't inflict that much. I hope that makes sense. In the end, who cares, faction over individual and all that.

So, even though it said something like 10.2 or whatever, I only inflicted 6.9. Not enough to get the reward.

Blade of 3
01-04-2014, 03:02 PM
This issue happened to me but about 5-10 minutes later I received the unit.

CJ54
01-04-2014, 03:09 PM
We're going to have to dig into the individual cases reported via ticket to get a clearer picture of this one.

...BORIS
01-05-2014, 12:33 PM
CJ54,
Very few of my faction are actually getting all the rewards.
Having completed the first series of campaigns, I note that I didn't receive the big unit: Black Skull Assault Tank 22991/19000. It should be at the top of my table when I battle others. It isn't. Actually, I reckon less than half of the rewards have reached my itinerary.
I'd be grateful if you'll address this. I am reluctant to send in a ticket as I play on an iPad deliberately without email, so I am grateful to you for addressing this directly.

All the consequences of having too little strength up to now, I am prepared to ignore.

With kind regards,

Boris

ID 763414035

B.Mick
01-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Understand this is a display glitch?

...BORIS
01-05-2014, 02:14 PM
No, that isn't the case. The Black Skull Assault Tank 22991/19000 would have replaced an Experimental Soldier 64/61. I should have seen a 22,927 increase in my attack strength.

Mr.Grumpy
01-05-2014, 04:27 PM
our faction is getting more and more of this. scoreboard lists a bunch of unranked people and then all the ranked people even though everyone had qualified.

& The Horse U Rode In On
01-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Based on CJ54's answer, I was preparing to gather all the evidence they need to prove this is going on. I was 'unranked' several times Friday and Saturday, but due to the nice 'history' tab I could easily page back and find them again for screenshots of the 'unranked' designation and muted 'reward' button. Funny thing is, I couldn't find a single one now on Monday morning. I searched every boss kill on Friday and Saturday, and all those that had been unranked before are now ranked with a reward button showing what I received. I don't know when this happened, but sometime between then and now I became ranked in each boss kill in question

Web323
01-06-2014, 01:13 PM
It is still happening. I submitted a ticket and have yet to get a response

Hulk0801
01-06-2014, 01:39 PM
I thought the event worked out great for my team. We completed the event and now can farm bosses nonstop and get a bunch of loot prizes. Best event I have seen in months. Thanks gree

CJ54
01-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Based on CJ54's answer, I was preparing to gather all the evidence they need to prove this is going on. I was 'unranked' several times Friday and Saturday, but due to the nice 'history' tab I could easily page back and find them again for screenshots of the 'unranked' designation and muted 'reward' button. Funny thing is, I couldn't find a single one now on Monday morning. I searched every boss kill on Friday and Saturday, and all those that had been unranked before are now ranked with a reward button showing what I received. I don't know when this happened, but sometime between then and now I became ranked in each boss kill in question

All cases that we have checked so far show that players received items in those instances, which points to a client-side display bug. Basically if you log out and back into the game, everything shows up properly including the item that you won.

Surfing
01-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Hi CJ,

Thanks for following up.

Basically if you log out and back into the game, everything shows up properly including the item that you won.

That is not the case here.
- Multiple re-opens.
- Hard boot IOS 7 iPad followed by multiple re-opens
- Open other Raid Boss related screens and the history. Still, again, not some showing earned rewards.
- Close, re-open to History and just let sit for two mins. Still not showing some earned rewards.

Harvest1969
01-06-2014, 11:40 PM
I have the same probs as you surfing. Im on a ipad ios 7