PDA

View Full Version : Another team with War Declared Stuck Waiting for 2 hours

Senator McCarthy
01-04-2014, 04:40 AM
Our team has been stuck for two hours waiting for an opponent (as of 4:35 am pst).

We "sent a ticket" but we all know what that means and I saw another team use the forum to get the attention of the mods to get this fixed but they are all enjoying beauty sleep probably because the US headquarters is based out of San Francisco.

Since I know they are quick to ban people in the forum... they should be quick to fix problems as well, right? Or am I expecting too much?

Our code is: 970 524 977
Name: John Birch Society

unobruno
01-04-2014, 05:01 AM
same problems here....

Marine007
01-04-2014, 05:18 AM
Same here I hope they compensate us but I won't hold my breathe

cynicalmofo
01-04-2014, 05:18 AM
We're 6 hours of waiting into this journey... Bit of a sham really as we had 20+ players all ready to fight ages ago.

Most can't be bothered now that we don't have time for the streak or the wins goals without throwing money at the game

They're certainly not going to use gold now, that's for sure.

Senator McCarthy
01-04-2014, 07:44 AM
I wonder how many teams are stuck in a loop. This is getting pathetic.

RealTeflonDon
01-04-2014, 07:48 AM
You're expecting way too much. ;-)

Best of luck though Mr. McCarthy

Ride Jib
01-04-2014, 07:52 AM
With all the problems going on, there's no way I'm using any gold in this mess!!

TZora
01-04-2014, 07:54 AM
and now i can't do anything at all .. the game hangs or crashes madly .. let alone playing the battle. some geniuses putting their heads together fix.....messing *cough* the game :D

N41LZ
01-04-2014, 08:05 AM
We're 6 hours of waiting into this journey... Bit of a sham really as we had 20+ players all ready to fight ages ago.

Most can't be bothered now that we don't have time for the streak or the wins goals without throwing money at the game

They're certainly not going to use gold now, that's for sure.

Time to warm up some popcorn

cynicalmofo
01-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Time to warm up some popcorn

Meh, prizes won would be worthless tomorrow anyway.

Senator McCarthy
01-04-2014, 08:41 AM
6 months ago I would have been coming up ways to go Kamikaze on Gree. Now... with stat inflation... one event in the future will negate this tedious 73 hour battle.

We are still waiting btw for the loop to end.

Senator McCarthy
01-04-2014, 08:46 AM
One of our members ticket got a response back about our syndicate being stuck in a loop after declaring battle. It says to delete the game and reinstall. LOL

Even their response is an auto response or have they subcontracted customer service to Country where they don't understand the English language that well.

Yancool
01-04-2014, 10:17 AM
One of our members ticket got a response back about our syndicate being stuck in a loop after declaring battle. It says to delete the game and reinstall. LOL

Even their response is an auto response or have they subcontracted customer service to Country where they don't understand the English language that well.

I think they mean, they will delete the game from their own server and reinstall again 😝

Btw. Have anyone seen any official threads from mods since before Xmas? It's like they are in hiding, no info on this battle, the ltq, prizes etc., or maybe they have been outsourced too, and the guys in Pakistan don't know how to post in here.

RealTeflonDon
01-04-2014, 10:21 AM
+1 for teh lols Yancool

Marine007
01-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Or maybe the mods were told not to give us information anymore