PDA

View Full Version : Battle Declared! The fighting will begin shortly.

cynicalmofo
01-04-2014, 04:27 AM
Before I get shot down, I know this is nothing new. I just thought that seeing as my ticket was met with a nice friendly autoresponse, I'd post here to find out if this was affecting a lot of people or just the minority?

We declared war and had a battle that doesn't appear to have finished. No splash screen, no notification that we won/lost, nothing - Just get to look at a nice friendly, Battle Declared! The fighting will begin shortly message while we watch the syndicate rank drop like a stone.

Been like this for the last 5 hours.

Is it just us?

Marine007
01-04-2014, 05:17 AM
No my syn too, hits not counted for any members, us many other errors

cynicalmofo
01-04-2014, 06:22 AM
Still stuck for us...

mrpatel
01-04-2014, 06:43 AM
We hav had battle has been declared for over 6 hours now & dropped from 18 to out of top 25

RealTeflonDon
01-04-2014, 06:51 AM
We hav had battle has been declared for over 6 hours now & dropped from 18 to out of top 25

Good old GREE. Sticking it to their paying players too. When are you all going to learn?

tazzman
01-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Stuck on battle declared screen for over 7 hours here

[FwD] K1NG L30N1D4S
01-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Th3 f1ng3r

[FwD] K1NG L30N1D4S
01-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Attn: anyone who believes that a satisfied customer is good for business

I seriously hope you are goin compensate our syndicate for not being able to battle for 9 hours!!!
We have lost our position in top 25, and missed out on a lot of ip!
Plus chance of winning battles in those hours!!

This was a serious and big screw up! And our syndicate deserves to be compensated or else you can't take yourself serious anymore!!
Loads of people have spend a lot of real cash on gold to gain ip and get a good position! And after 9 hours all you respond with is that our issue has been resolved!

Yes we can finally battle again! But what are you going to do about the 9 hours that we couldn't???

I seriously hope we get a proper answer!!

mrpatel
01-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Finally after 10 hours + of waiting for a battle to start we actually are going . Only dropped about 20 places in rankings waiting for gree to sort the problem out & hav we got any explanations ??no any promises of compensation ?? Hav a guess !! Yet another great job done to screw us during a major event !!! Thanks a lot

mrpatel
01-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Why are we always getting problems when battle events start it seems very convenient something goes wrong every single time !! u hav loads of beta testers to ensure new things don't hav issues but there hasn't been anything put out on beta since way before last raid boss ?? Why if u hav such trouble with everything involving money ?? Hmmmm i wonder could this be coincidence ?? SORT YOURSELF OUT GREE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

cynicalmofo
01-04-2014, 11:30 AM
That's for hijacking the thread with your positive comments regarding your own situations... Sadly, some of us are still wairing and still can't fight...

Jerle
01-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Hey everyone,

Some of the lag issues we've been combatting this weekend seem to have been related - we just sent out a code bump to force-synchronize battle status. This may mean that guilds that have been stuck go to undeclared, rather than immediately matching. Please chime in if you're unstuck now.

montecore
01-04-2014, 12:25 PM
We are finally unstuck, and of course I got home with 15 minutes left and we lost. Is there anything Gree is going to do to make it up for teams, such as ours, who were in "declared" state for almost 12 hours? How are we supposed to finish streaks? What about all the gold spent prior?

DoubleR7
01-04-2014, 01:04 PM
We are finally unstuck, and of course I got home with 15 minutes left and we lost. Is there anything Gree is going to do to make it up for teams, such as ours, who were in "declared" state for almost 12 hours? How are we supposed to finish streaks? What about all the gold spent prior?

Why ask a question you already know the answer to

cr0nchef
01-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Why ask a question you already know the answer to
cuz he wants to hear it from a mods own "mouth"

OmgMileyCyrus
01-04-2014, 03:08 PM

Monte you're a great guy and we work together a few times but even the biggest gold spenders get screwed by gree in the end.

krozman
01-04-2014, 03:24 PM
We were one of the many for The Syndicates getting screwed getting pretty old we're going on 3hours we have dropped from 200's to 300 nothing we could do about it

Danny Clear
01-04-2014, 03:32 PM
WE WANT COMPENSATION!!! and not 50 free gold the streak and win prizes we should b getting and free gold. This is ridiculous we havent had a battle in months where there havent been problems it has 2 end

montecore
01-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Monte you're a great guy and we work together a few times but even the biggest gold spenders get screwed by gree in the end.

They gave Fight Club two free wins (their total jumped from 52 to 54 at the end) and paired them with less than 15 minutes left to let them get their streaks last time.

OmgMileyCyrus
01-04-2014, 05:04 PM
They gave Fight Club two free wins (their total jumped from 52 to 54 at the end) and paired them with less than 15 minutes left to let them get their streaks last time.well that's just blantant bias. Although it wouldn't suprise me if gree employees were in the syn. Also when many members are reaching the 10k gold bonus I guess they figured they had too.

Also monte, are you guys deliberately not spending in protest?