PDA

View Full Version : CJ or other chat room monitor please respond!

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 04:13 AM
There's a rumor that GREE is no longer sending game updates to Kindle. This cuts out all those playing on Kindles for the raid boss, is this true? Please confirm, as all of us will need to think about how we are going to continue to play the game if kindle players are left out of events.

Thank you,

Agent Orange
01-04-2014, 05:49 AM
If that means the Amazon app store then you do indeed appear to be screwed.

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Agent are you a chat room Monitor?

Pakmom1
01-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Marcus, from what i've seen Agent O is usually just trying to help people, and has already posted on this topic.

N41LZ
01-04-2014, 07:11 AM
Agent are you a chat room Monitor?

Yes he is, get with the times. sheez

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Yes he is, get with the times. sheez

Dude, it was a legit question. The way he responded to my post as a chat room monitor I would have used more tack, like I've seen CJ has done in the past. Telling me I'm screwed IMHO is just rude! So N41LZ learn to keep your nose out of business that does not concern you or be respectful. There is way to much mud thrown around on the forum it would be fresh for us to stop beating each other up. Its a game and I want a company rep to explain why Amazon is now band from new game updates.

Thank you to the next monitor to respond.

FromAfar
01-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Bump, from another kindle user. It's a fair question. Mods please! As a faction leader I am stuck on the sidelines!

Esohceekayes
01-04-2014, 10:39 AM
When reps of the company start to treat the customers like sh*t, you know the platform is doomed.

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 10:47 AM
When reps of the company start to treat the customers like sh*t, you know the platform is doomed.

I'm going to look on the positive side and wait for an explanation on why they are no longer updating kindle players. I think I have that right as a gold buying player.

lemonhaze
01-04-2014, 11:22 AM
I'm going to look on the positive side and wait for an explanation on why they are no longer updating kindle players. I think I have that right as a gold buying player. we all should have a right to know free or gold player to avoid maybe a future player from buying a kindle device for a llp..gl on getting it sorted buddy hope it all works out

DTA-HOG
01-04-2014, 11:37 AM
If you can afford to play MW you can afford a real device!

mreilly
01-04-2014, 12:37 PM
I and you have no class! Thanks for proving me right that you'd rather insult a fellow player than help! Next time you got a problem I bet you will lots of hate messages. And you all wonder why you get banned or no help from the guys moderators in the forum. I have 4 devices and only one kindle that was not use anymore. It is a legit question, go bother someone else or be part of the solution. WOW! Is this what we have devolved to? This is sad.

Oh the irony here when you were so polite to the person who posted trying to help you with your question.. any mods here get posted in blue. It also shows in their name they are an administrator. Its very obvious who is and isn't in this forum yet you blasted someone for trying to help you out who is clearly not a moderator/admin here.

DTA-HOG
01-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Dude it was a legit question and you flamed a guy for answering you although he was not a mod. We all stick up for each other on here.

DaBoss!
01-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Hey Dikhead. You asked a question in a public forum. Send a ticket next time you schmuck!

The question that he asks affects a great number of players, so it makes sense that he posts it on the forums, so that everyone can see what the response would be........:D

mreilly
01-04-2014, 12:47 PM
The question that he asks affects a great number of players, so it makes sense that he posts it on the forums, so that everyone can see what the response would be........:D

If they stopped supporting kindle my guess would be that it represents a very small number of players.

DaBoss!
01-04-2014, 12:50 PM
If they stopped supporting kindle my guess would be that it represents a very small number of players.

You can never be to sure.........

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Oh the irony here when you were so polite to the person who posted trying to help you with your question.. any mods here get posted in blue. It also shows in their name they are an administrator. Its very obvious who is and isn't in this forum yet you blasted someone for trying to help you out who is clearly not a moderator/admin here.

I guess no matter what is said will be twisted. All I'm looking for is am explaination on what is happening to the kindle platform. I don't want to get into a fight with other players, but I hate being insulted. Which I have. I'm done commenting on insults and will just bump the thread until I get a mod's response.

Thank you all that have supported the thread to be answered.

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Bump for a mod explanation.

For kindle users looking for help on getting into the Raid Boss go to:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58533-Kindle-update...thundarr-u-got-your-wish...however.../page5&highlight=sideload
Courtesy of Roscoe782

This should get you the download you need to start Raid BOSS going to try and do this now. If it works I'll report back

Paul Wall
01-04-2014, 03:28 PM
They replied to two other posts but not the one asking a simple non-aggressive question.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Wow Marcus..., Agent Orange is very helpful. He was not insulting, just stating the facts as he saw them.

No one is questioning the legitimacy of your question or the need for an answer. Neither was AO.

There is no inflection in the written word as there is in the human voice. You read it as being dismissive and condescending. I do not.

I have read a lot of AO's posts and he is genuinely helpful. Chill a little and try and read them differently. AO is decent.

Adm.J
01-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Yes it works. Just go to 1mobile.com and install it on your kindle from there. The only downside to this is that you can no longer purchase gold through the standard android version. You will have to revert back to the kindle version and buy your gold.

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Yes it works. Just go to 1mobile.com and install it on your kindle from there. The only downside to this is that you can no longer purchase gold through the standard android version. You will have to revert back to the kindle version and buy your gold.

Thanks Adm J my Kindle account will not use gold until I find a new home for him anyway. Thanks for the help.

Mastert55!
01-04-2014, 05:14 PM

.... any mods here get posted in blue.....

He isn't a mod. Nice Pic btw

DaBoss!
01-04-2014, 05:34 PM
He isn't a mod. Nice Pic btw

Thank you, same to you!!!!!!!

V for vendetta quote...............Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.........................

Sirius
01-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Thread has been noted folks for sure and in the mean time please keep the insulting/bashing off the forums.

Thanks!

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Thanks Sirius! Look forward to your reply

Dirty Mind
01-04-2014, 07:20 PM
There's a rumor that GREE is no longer sending game updates to Kindle. This cuts out all those playing on Kindles for the raid boss, is this true? Please confirm, as all of us will need to think about how we are going to continue to play the game if kindle players are left out of events.

Thank you,
Did you try pressing the Mayday button?

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Did you try pressing the Mayday button?

That would have been a good option but this version of the kindle does not have that option. Good idea though :- p

Inimical
01-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Good luck kd

Dan Cai
01-05-2014, 02:22 AM
You won't get far on this forum if you start upsetting well respected players like Agent orange, he's been here from the start and seems to help a lot more people than the mods do.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-05-2014, 05:41 AM
Let's leave this alone now guys.

AO is a decent person and so too is Marcus. Just a misunderstanding by all of us including myself.

So we move on now hey?

Marcusfiahie
01-05-2014, 06:49 AM
Let's leave this alone now guys.

AO is a decent person and so too is Marcus. Just a misunderstanding by all of us including myself.

So we move on now hey?

Thank you Ysae Kaeps ASU and Dan I have no issue with AO.

Bumping for Sirius's reply.

Marcusfiahie
01-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Bump to top. Patiently waiting for a reply.

Thank you

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-05-2014, 07:43 PM
So are you saying its advisable to also contact Amazon.

Esohceekayes
01-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Thread has been noted folks for sure and in the mean time please keep the insulting/bashing off the forums.

Thanks!

Yeah, leave the insulting to the CS team that responds to your tickets.

HyE Es Do
01-05-2014, 11:56 PM
I can't post new threads and been a member for 6 months now anybody know why ?

BostonHammer
01-06-2014, 07:36 AM
I can't post new threads and been a member for 6 months now anybody know why ?

I believe you need at least 10 posts before you can start a thread.

SHANESTER
01-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Does the kindle use the amazon app store? I have a tab that uses the amazon app store that doesn't have the latest upgrade either

CJ54
01-06-2014, 12:19 PM
I apologize for the delayed response on this, was looking for official comment on this one. At this time, we are no longer issuing updates for the game to the Amazon store.

SHANESTER
01-06-2014, 12:22 PM
CJ is it possible to post all the stores that are getting the update? a lot of new tablets are coming out with the option to chose which store to use. I can change stores if that will solve the problem. Thanks

Thief
01-06-2014, 12:25 PM
CJ is it possible to post all the stores that are getting the update? a lot of new tablets are coming out with the option to chose which store to use. I can change stores if that will solve the problem. Thanks

Stores? Not sure what you mean. I could be wrong but are you asking about platform? Your best bet is to stick with IOS and then Android (probably in that order for this particular game)

SHANESTER
01-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Android app stores like google play, amazon apps, slide ME... Apparently google play isnt coming as the standard app store on a lot of new android devices now. Just bought 5 tablets for Christmas and none of them came with google play. They all came with a link to about 8 different app stores to choose from (excluding google play).
According to a couple blogs i've come across trying to find google play, google doesnt currently offer it as a download. it has to come installed from the factory. (or you have to do some kind of special install called a "side load"??)

Marcusfiahie
01-07-2014, 08:29 AM
I apologize for the delayed response on this, was looking for official comment on this one. At this time, we are no longer issuing updates for the game to the Amazon store.

I had heard this CJ. I am wondering why? The reason I ask is that I am aware of the companies financial struggles and would think you would want to keep all platforms running to make sure you can reverse this downfall. Thanks CJ I know you may not be able to comment on this but if you can I and the other kindle users would like to know what you can share.

Thank you

Stormonger
01-07-2014, 09:20 AM
I see my wife......I hear the screaming kids.....the laundry , dishes,sweeping, cleaning and everything else is done......GREE PLEASE bring back Kindle edition before I lose my mind

GEMH
01-07-2014, 11:24 AM
If you have a device that can use the Google Play store, uninstall and then reinstall from the Google Play store. You won't lose game progress and you will be able to access new content such as the Raid Boss. If you cannot access the Google Play store on your device but have another device which can, the Support Team can assist with a transfer to the other device. Additionally, you can transfer the game to an iOS device.

Demo
01-10-2014, 07:39 AM
I was under the assumption that droid couldn't be transferred to iOS. The Kindle is based off of the droid os (at least the newest Kindle Fire HDX is). I would consider buying an iOS device if this is correct. Please confirm!

Edit: Also, I have noticed a couple of updates over the last couple of days, so what does that mean?

GreenwichKid
01-10-2014, 08:30 AM
I was under the assumption that droid couldn't be transferred to iOS. The Kindle is based off of the droid os (at least the newest Kindle Fire HDX is). I would consider buying an iOS device if this is correct. Please confirm!

Edit: Also, I have noticed a couple of updates over the last couple of days, so what does that mean?

You can now transfer between iOS and Droid makes me very happy I've got a dead device and really don't want to go back to iCrap

CJ54
01-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Yes, we are able to do transfers between droid and iOS devices now.

Duckman
01-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Yeah, Kindle users are left out to dry. No more game updates is the statement officially from Gree Support team. Bad part is that we could not buy gold at 40% off (or any full rate) either the last two times it was discounted for Raid Boss or Black Friday Event. We could not participate in the Raid Boss event as the app would crash every time you tried to open the event and the event was pulled after two hours.

I personally will not be spending money to buy gold anymore. I have know other players to try to transfer their game to other Android devices only to have lost everything, so I will probably liquidate and donate to my faction. Too bad as that toon has over a year of time in the game.

Heizenberg1
01-10-2014, 10:13 AM
You can sideload apps using the 1mobile marketplace. My kindle now has the current version of the app.

SHANESTER
01-10-2014, 12:11 PM
CJ54 / GEMH, just to be clear. a lot of android app stores offer modern war for download. But google play is the only android app store with the current version? and the only android app store to continue to get updates? Is that correct?