PDA

View Full Version : Gree... Compensation is needed

Sofa KING Good
01-04-2014, 02:42 AM
I know it's not just me that feels that Gree should compensate so many players for their recent screw up. Lots of players have lost out on the prize for the recent LTQ. Mainly due to the fact that the servers are not maintained to the standard expected of a multiplayer game. What are Gree going to do about this??? They've already lost so many players due to the fact that this game has become so gold orientated that it is no longer a free game to play. many old players have quit because of the fact that the whole game strategy has been altered so much so that their profiles are no longer classed as strong. How many more things are gonna change before Gree realises that the game is becoming a chore rather than fun????!!!!

Marine007
01-04-2014, 03:02 AM
Does Gree read this forum with all the players suggestions?

dribblin todger
01-04-2014, 03:20 AM

Yes, can't you hear them laughing :cool:

sister morphine
01-04-2014, 03:28 AM
The staff? quite probably..... the board in Tokyo? not a prayer.

If what I read is true, those people don't even listen to suggestions from Gree employees trying to make these games a more fun experience for players. Money is all they care about.

vidinjo
01-04-2014, 04:17 AM
I think it would be better if they would make LTQ rewards weaker or they should make things that you buy with money and respect much stronger. Becouse money is good only for buildings and you get more money and so on and so on. Then you can buy bonuses and hideouts and thats all you can do with money. If you buy wepons you will spend a lot of money and get like 1000 att and the same with respect. I think it would be much more intresting if you could send money to another players and it would make syndicates even stronger and more intresting. What do you think? Tell me if you agree with me or not.

cmw1612
01-04-2014, 08:29 AM
It's funny when you people really think Gree cares about anything you talk about, complain about or even cry over.

Money is being made on a daily from this game so why would they care!
Even if we all stop playing (which will not happen) millions has already been made from this game alone.

GucciMane
01-04-2014, 08:32 AM
chill OP, chill