PDA

View Full Version : Log in problems

REDЯUM
01-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Is anyone else having log in problems? For a hour now no one in REDRUM has been able to log in, and the ones with llp accounts in other factions are working just fine?

We must have a target painted on our azz! They don't respond to our tickets! We get crap match ups! And we feel that we get screwed way to much! We had players removed durning war! We had players not receive there wd rewards!

It's always something! COME ON GREE!!!

Thanks Gree!!!!!

lemonhaze
01-03-2014, 10:06 PM
not haveing a issuse here bud

Demo
01-03-2014, 10:09 PM
TBC is having the same problem.... nobody can log into the game. Just another great event run by a great company.

Meneer
01-03-2014, 10:14 PM
We just got screwed :*(

Digger666
01-03-2014, 10:15 PM
TBC is having the same problem.... nobody can log into the game. Just another great event run by a great company.

Right in the middle of an event, just used gold to regen on 2 accounts and now this crap. Bloody pathetic, if it's not one thing it's a bloody nother!!!! FIX YOUR GAME GREE!!!!!! Getting sick and tired of this glitched up piece of turd!!

ezmunie
01-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Everything I hit keeps timing out and blames my server. Not my connection

General Raub
01-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Right in the middle of an event, just used gold to regen on 2 accounts and now this crap. Bloody pathetic, if it's not one thing it's a bloody nother!!!! FIX YOUR GAME GREE!!!!!! Getting sick and tired of this glitched up piece of turd!!

same here ! WTF.... lametards

General Raub
01-03-2014, 10:33 PM

long live tbc... gree get this **** working for once without an issue !

SevenO9
01-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Push! Entire faction unable to login for over 1 hour.

General Raub
01-03-2014, 11:23 PM
This is bull****

Yorben
01-03-2014, 11:29 PM
What is this, our whole faction redrum cant log in! Fix it omg

SevenO9
01-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Let me make a wild guess. Its close to midnight on a Friday evening at Funzio. There aren't any devs or support guys arround. And there won't be anybefore .... Monday? Haha. A gold free weekend then for me.

ezmunie
01-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Everything times out before it will connect to Gree's servers. Takes 3 tries to vault my cash. I can't even get into the faction chat, donate anything without it telling me to check my connection. I don't have a problem coming here.

If I raid, it tells me it can't after it times out. Same with attacking.

I reported this problem to Gree support last week. It's worse today.

Digger666
01-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Well server issues finally solved, back in game now BUT WE HAD 2 BOSSES THAT ESCAPED AND NO COMPENSATION FOR THE REGENS USED!!!!! Bloody oaf gree!!!

Mnb205
01-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Im having login issues all day...any1 else having that issue?!? Ive contacted GREE and CJ54, but no response. Can any1 help?!? Ive tried everything, reset app, reset my device (ipad), reset router and modem. Still nothing for most of the day.

VetteDream
01-04-2014, 10:43 PM
RedRum I believe this is karma for putting up 600k on us during war, lol.

Sirius
01-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Looking into this now folks! Apologize for the inconvenience, PLEASE make sure you have the latest data set and app version.

Hotshots
01-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Sirius RedRum no longer have an issue with logging in , however Gree needs to sort the c*ck up of removing one of their players from their faction during wd and them missing out on top 10 spot. If that player hadent been removed they would have made top 10 easily.

Numerous tickets sent and not a decent reply to the problem . Give them the top 10 unit they deserve due to grees massive c*ck up

Sirius
01-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Noted for sure but please note the forum rules as some of the 'words' your saying are going too far. Just a light warning this time.

Hotshots
01-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Sirius sorry about that , amended my post ;)

Can you please look into this ?
These guys spend lots of $$ and to be honest they got messed over in a big way. If you need ticket numbers pm me and I'll pass you over the details so you can look into it.
Cheers

Yee
01-05-2014, 04:15 AM
I've been having an issue logging in for almost a week. Had uninstall and reinstall the app but still can't log in at all!

I used the previous ticket to request Gree to look into it, and received a request to open another ticket for help. If I'm able to log in and open a ticket for help why would I need help from you Gree?!!

Hopefully a mod can help me out here and pm me with the right direction for me to get my account reinstated.

Demo
01-10-2014, 08:02 AM
Looking into this now folks! Apologize for the inconvenience, PLEASE make sure you have the latest data set and app version.

I know this has been resolved, but had to at least say this..... gold spent and lost= "Apologize for the inconvenience".... Wow GreeD... you guys are the best!!!!

Dilligaf13
01-10-2014, 01:25 PM
At least you eventually get to log in, I'm still locked out of my game, been a month now.