PDA

View Full Version : Amazon App store needs new version of MW uploaded

Agent Orange
01-03-2014, 09:07 PM
The current version of MW on the Amazon app store will not allow players to access the new faction challenges or donate folders to the faction. It is an older version pre this event.

Could someone please update it.

Tristorn
01-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Thank you for contacting us. We are no longer supporting Crime City or Modern War in the Amazon app store. The games will still be there to download, but we will not be pushing updates. If you would like to transfer your existing game to your phone or tablet, please let us know.

this is the support I got from them guess gree track record was not good enough to renew contract?

hows that for customer service wont even give us the update

Demo
01-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Go figure, I just got a new Kindle Fire HDX to use for this game too. Thanks, as usual, GreeD.

Roscoe782
01-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Sideload the android version. That's how I am doing raid boss on my kindle fire. Search the forum for the steps I posted on how to sideload.

The only time I install the kindle version is for gold purchases. Then I delete and install the android version.

Agent Orange
01-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Thank you for contacting us. We are no longer supporting Crime City or Modern War in the Amazon app store. The games will still be there to download, but we will not be pushing updates. If you would like to transfer your existing game to your phone or tablet, please let us know.

this is the support I got from them guess gree track record was not good enough to renew contract?

hows that for customer service wont even give us the update

What a bunch of.... And the stupid part is it cuts off a number of Android tablets that come preloaded with only the Amazon app store. Yeah i can go to the web playstore but then need to create new accounts since it tells me the app is installed even though it is not.

Sadly, I have to admit I don't care at this point and this is most likely the end of the line for me.

Agent Orange
01-05-2014, 06:44 AM
Yup they didn't take into account all the tablets Walmart is shipping with only the Amazon app store loaded.... Ok so where do you get the Playstore app?

S, Jan 04 15:44:
Hey Kevin,

Regards,

Stephen