PDA

View Full Version : Still not getting skill points on level up.

Jesse21
01-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Is this being worked on? I got the ospray issue fix, but I am still not getting skill points just leveled up right now. Is there any official word?

Hooligany
01-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Me neither

Kaarduk Useb
01-04-2014, 03:18 AM
Just leveled up to 125lvl and got my three skill points.
Haven't got the problem

Hooligany
01-04-2014, 04:41 AM
I didn't have my skill points while leveling up too

Kilaasi
01-04-2014, 04:48 AM
I didn't either. Didn't get 1 for completing a base lvl either....

Jesse21
01-04-2014, 06:35 AM
Just got mine for leveling up this morning.

Russ-navy
01-04-2014, 09:46 AM
leveled up last night, didn't get skill points, on IOS

Big John
01-04-2014, 10:00 AM
2nd a/c levelled up today and no skill points, IOS.

Esohceekayes
01-04-2014, 10:40 AM
We have passed this issue along and now consider this issue closed.

its_MARTIN
01-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Just had the same problem on my llv. Got them after a 2nd level up tho.

krill
01-04-2014, 06:22 PM
IOS just leveled up with no skill points

Supermanjr055
01-04-2014, 07:38 PM
no skill points for me either

Einszwei
01-04-2014, 08:39 PM
No skill points for me either :( I really needed them I saved up points from last level so I can get 3 stamina :D

Dansgek
01-05-2014, 03:59 AM
Yesterday i leveled up and received twice the points

Calimerow
01-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Same here.. android

the boondock
01-05-2014, 05:29 AM
They are not going to do anything about it, sorry guys.
It was confirmed by an administrator on a different thread that closed.

truck240-larry
01-05-2014, 05:34 AM
I haven't got mine I lvl up yesterday. Is it an android problem?

Big John
01-05-2014, 06:07 AM
They are not going to do anything about it, sorry guys.
It was confirmed by an administrator on a different thread that closed.

Well just read CJ said it could be fixed in a day or two.

Web323
01-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Nope still not fixed

Thief
01-06-2014, 01:13 PM
I had sent in a ticket and got a "Sorry nothing can be done" You have 3 shiney new attack skill points (which by the way those didn't increase either...not that it would have mattered)

CJ54
01-06-2014, 02:23 PM
We actually found a way to address this; we'll be removing 3 attack points (the ones given by the Ospray) from everyone with an Ospray and then adding 3 back unassigned (so you can put them wherever).

That may still result in some people not getting NEW points on level-up, depending on if they already leveled up before the fix or not, but at least they will have the correct number of skill points and they will have gotten to put them wherever they wanted to.

We're working on a script to do this now.

CJ54
01-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Just so we're all clear, again, on why this happened:

The game looks at whether or not you have more skill points than you should every time you level up. If you do, it doesn't give you any new skill points. This was a really early hack prevention.

The problem then is, if something gives you extra skill points in a way that the game doesn't recognize as legit, the game will withhold skill points until you have the correct number for your level. That is what happened with the Ospray: instead of the intended effect, it just gave everyone 3 skill points. The game doesn't recognize those as coming from a legitimate source, so it blocks skill points on level up until you are caught up.

We're just going to trade out those 3 attack points for 3 unassigned points that people can put wherever. That may put some people ahead by 3 points (until they level up), but at least you get to put them wherever you want.

Jesse21
01-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the info. Not knowing anything is the worst.

Kilrae
01-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Yep it's much appreciated...better than the response from the in game ticket

Okie
01-07-2014, 03:13 AM
Can someone please tell me exactly which unit caused this and which event it was awarded.

the boondock
01-07-2014, 03:39 AM
Good to hear in a good way, but it's not a bonus if you're going to take it away... dont get me wrong, take it away, but I think we deserve another bonus unit since we really dint get a bonus or at least a bad screw up bonus. How about a 3% money output bonus or a 3% upgrade reduction? We should get something in return if you're just gonna take it away. After all it's a good way to start off a new year. :D

warrends
01-07-2014, 06:05 AM

The game looks at whether or not you have more skill points than you should every time you level up. If you do, it doesn't give you any new skill points. This was a really early hack prevention.

The problem then is, if something gives you extra skill points in a way that the game doesn't recognize as legit, the game will withhold skill points until you have the correct number for your level. That is what happened with the Ospray: instead of the intended effect, it just gave everyone 3 skill points. The game doesn't recognize those as coming from a legitimate source, so it blocks skill points on level up until you are caught up.

We're just going to trade out those 3 attack points for 3 unassigned points that people can put wherever. That may put some people ahead by 3 points (until they level up), but at least you get to put them wherever you want.

I submitted a ticket and got this extremely confusing response:

Jacob Hill, Jan 05 02:22:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue pertaining to no skill points being received.

The three skill points you did not receive is due to an issue with the Cuban Ospray reward bonus. When this bonus was rewarded, three skill points were added to your attack. This was not the intention of the bonus and our developers have been looking into ways to prevent this from happening again.

These skill points are not recognized by the game as being legit skill points and we are not able to take away these skill points as a result.

Please note that since these skill points were added to your attack and not legit, you will loose out on those three skill points. However, the next time you level up you will receive your skill points.

Your feedback will passed over to our developers and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Jacob Hill
GREE Support

So per CJ's post, which came AFTER my ticket response, we should be getting our 3 skill points back (most likely) to do with what we want? Mine were added to my attack which, as we all know now, is now completely useless, unlike back in the good old days.

Blade of 3
01-07-2014, 07:27 AM

Is this in effect yet? I have leveled up and have not recieved skill points still. I haven't recieved any skill points since after the war ended when we all recieved the unit.

TSgt Thomson
01-07-2014, 09:02 AM
I am not receiving my skill points either.

Tardavic
01-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Hey guys,

We are still working on getting this out, but should be soon!

We will try and keep you updated!

shuffle_recruiter
01-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Both my accounts got updated. The erroneous 3 attack skill points were removed, and I had 3 unassigned skill points for my level up.

Thanks for getting this fixed

Ghost-12
01-07-2014, 01:56 PM
...Just got my 3 Skill points i was missing!
Thanks for fixing it :)

Maddog11
01-07-2014, 02:01 PM
I received 3 skill points on all my accounts today. Guess we got a present

jgmecarter
01-07-2014, 02:53 PM
I got my 3 skill points from when I leveled up last Friday as well

Roscoe782
01-09-2014, 05:10 AM
I just leveled from 170 to 171 and did not receive 3 skill points to allocate. Still must be an issue.

Snusarne
01-09-2014, 05:59 AM
Still got the problem as well...

Flash0810
01-09-2014, 08:42 AM
I leveled up on my LLP last night and didn't get any skill points. I noticed the same thing on another account of mine (both are on different platforms as well).

CJ54
01-09-2014, 09:43 AM

It can happen after the switch got made, we were basically front-loading your account with a level's worth of skill points.

If this has happened to anyone TWICE though, please let me know.

Flash0810
01-10-2014, 05:36 AM
It can happen after the switch got made, we were basically front-loading your account with a level's worth of skill points.

If this has happened to anyone TWICE though, please let me know.

CJ, let me ask this. I don't have the unit in question but I have noticed this issue on both the iOS platform and the Android platforms (on two different player accounts). How do I address this as it didn't give me the skill points? Do I log a call with support to resolve the issue (mainly my iOS that leveled up without any skill points) or sit tight in hopes that the points come back to me?