PDA

View Full Version : Minimum level to participate in Raid Boss?

Hertz
01-03-2014, 05:54 PM
My Level 39 Mini account on android can not participate in the faction raid boss event (no icon in the left lower corner of screen and nothing under faction goals). However, I do receive all of the prizes awarded to the entire faction as well as the medals. Anyone else having this issue? Is level 40 the minimum level needed to participate? Thanks in advance.

*****UPDATE*****
Apparently there is no minumum level. My MW is not updated to the most recent version on that device. Now if only I could figure out how to get the data push to be able to update to the most recent version.

Agent Orange
01-03-2014, 06:00 PM
I think this is a bug, my L75 Android player cannot seem to get the server push to be able to fight either.

Stuck on version 3.8.6.1

mw_20140102_6

Server pushes fail if there is not enough free memory for them to fully load which is the case with my phone but not sure why 2 out of 4 Android tablets have also failed except that the updates may not be on the Amazon app store which is where I was trying to update since those two tablets cannot access the Playstore.

Esohceekayes
01-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Neither of my accounts had the Epic Boss at noon today. It took nearly four hours for my LLP to get it. What a load of sh*t.