PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss summoning tracker

Kelly's Hero
01-03-2014, 04:39 PM
CJ or any other Gree Developer,

If not possible for this event, in future Raid Boss events, could you please add a log in the faction chat as to who summons what? My faction currently has a rogue officer that is wrecking the event and we have no way to track who it is.

Thank you for your time.
Kelly's Heroes

SevenO9
01-03-2014, 04:44 PM
No offense but thats your individual issue. If you cant trust your officers your doomed in many ways. Demote them all. Promote one after the other and only players you trust.

Kelly's Hero
01-03-2014, 04:47 PM
No offense taken. But it does make sense to see who does what... Especially when it's a communal activity just like donations. IMHO.

Kelly's Hero
01-03-2014, 04:50 PM
BTW... Früher habe ich in Memmingen leben.

Mastert55!
01-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Ich tatsächlich einmal besucht hatte, Memmingen, es war schön, liebte die alten Gebäude.

Not relevant but still.

GreenwichKid
01-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Seven, I do wonder at some of your comments, do you really believe what you say?
It's entirely reasonable to ask for a tracker.

SGT Rud
01-03-2014, 05:05 PM
As I wish there a difference between a faction chat and a event log. I would also like to see a tracker for who summons what. Makes sense to me. OP - Seven is right though in the aspect that if you have a rouge officer that could be an even worse problem than you know. War he could instant declare leaving your faction helpless.

Esohceekayes
01-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Ich gefurzt

Kelly's Hero
01-03-2014, 06:33 PM
That's nice...

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-03-2014, 06:37 PM
You finally get the OFFICER ONLY declares/summons and you STILL have issues.

Gree can't solve all your problems for you.

If you promote an idiot then surely this time it's a faction problem and not Gree's to solve.

We don't need another 'nice to look at' tracker. Get normal people as officers.

If you want to nail it down, have a look at the Raid Boss history! That will give you a pretty good idea.

Have you considered your communication as a potential root cause.

Aks
01-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Well thats easy fix.. We had problem in our faction.. We removed everybody's status temporarily.. And taken turns to lead teams.. Only one officer at a time.. Worked for us..

REDЯUM
01-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Gree can fix it! They just stop you from being able to log into the game for hours the whole dam faction!

sdcrosier
01-03-2014, 11:01 PM
They could make it show up in faction chat thread just like at war time. Or just get some new officers!

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 11:28 PM
VERY EASY fix, maintain comms with your officers through a 3rd party chat app, demote everyone you cant trust, if you still have a rogue demote everyone!!! very very very easy, ooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr you could just get your mommy to talk to everyone and tell them to play nice, lol

Kelly's Hero
01-03-2014, 11:47 PM
All nice suggestions but if somebody goes rogue and doesn't fess up all the suggestions amount to nada... It only takes one bad apple. We figured out who it was but as I originally suggested just putting it in the chat as a notification. It's not like anybody actually communicates with it these days . All the factions are on GroupMe or Parlingo or some other chat app. IMHO.

evilbeef54
01-04-2014, 12:12 AM
All nice suggestions but if somebody goes rogue and doesn't fess up all the suggestions amount to nada... It only takes one bad apple. We figured out who it was but as I originally suggested just putting it in the chat as a notification. It's not like anybody actually communicates with it these days . All the factions are on GroupMe or Parlingo or some other chat app. IMHO.

of course you are right, but the whole "officer" thing has gotten out of control lately, it seems like people think that if they fight one war with you and do your mins that they should be officer, and God forbid if you take that away for an event they cry and scream... screw that, there is no need for a lot of officers... you need the leader, and a few officers that have been with you a long time and you trust... if anything starts to go sideways snatch back the officer title from EVERYONE and only issue it back one at a time... I keep a god ammount of officers in my CC syndicate because they have all been with me over a year, but before raid boss starts they all get made member except the 3-4 that are in different time zones, have free time, communicate, and can follow directions... raid boss ends the others get made officer again... if they whine about it they can go elsewhere... it really is that easy

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-04-2014, 01:29 AM
All nice suggestions but if somebody goes rogue and doesn't fess up all the suggestions amount to nada... It only takes one bad apple......

That's not correct. You can see by the Raid Boss history what officers involved with the wrong boss summonsing. You can nail that down easily. It won't be hard as he will be doing it for his own benefit. Just interrogate the system provided that.

manhhung1712
01-04-2014, 02:49 AM
****hohoangkim.vn Chuyên cung cấp đồng hồ đeo tay nam (http://****hohoangkim.vn/) giá rẻ