PDA

View Full Version : Thanks GREE 100 folders each

Einszwei
01-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Thanks GREE for giving us all 100 folders each we. Now have 5000 :D

Mastert55!
01-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Have everyone restart the app, they gave it out to me while I was still in the game, didn't get any till then.

Groton Hound
01-03-2014, 08:25 PM
100 is usefull since no one I know an otherwise get them.

Aks
01-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Thankyou for folders

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 08:56 PM
yes thank you thank you thank you for giving us... almost enough to finish the event, LOL, the gesture is nice however in CC and KA you are given the opportunity to earn the tokens (folders, uzi, orbs) weeks in advance, by the time the event starts you have like 6-7k min, they tried to play everyone for fools... hoped you all would drop gold not knowing how much this event required. A few of us that knew this was REALLY bad spread the word and they gave everyone just enough to ensure that you would STILL have to use gold to buy folders to summon a boss that you would have to use gold to finish...

but seriously though i am REALLY glad that they did give the folders becuase now everyone can see how great these events are, and once the FIX THE DROP RATE and give us weeks to collect the folders like the other games it will be an AMAZING event that is a lot of fun, i have no problem with spending gold to finish, and our crew is ready to drop big gold to finish, but not to summon, that is insulting and we see through it

Gen Chee Bye
01-04-2014, 01:53 AM
I had wanted to post on the forum a thank you note to Gree for giving everyone 100 folders as automatic admission that this event has some serious flaws and glitches.

Woke up to find my main forum account being banned until the 11th January 2014. Lmao!

I find the reason given really funny and hilarious. No hard feelings though cos the entire MW community benefitted from those free handouts.

It’s ok to make mistakes (humans are not immune to it) but it’s definitely not acceptable to ignore and to deny the obvious ones.

Have fun you guys/gals. I’ll be back in my original form not long from now.

Yours sincerely,

Gen CheeBye :D