PDA

View Full Version : Come on CJ, where you at?

bruner
01-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Give us some info please????

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 02:56 PM
He's feeding the maintenance monkeys their gr4pes and bananas so they'll work faster.

CJ54
01-03-2014, 03:00 PM
What info would help? If it is in regards to the lag/ log on issues, the engineers are still up to their belts in that one right now. If it is something else, I will see what I can do; we're down a couple of community people today so my response times are not sterling at the moment :/

Touch Down
01-03-2014, 03:03 PM
What info would help? If it is in regards to the lag/ log on issues, the engineers are still up to their belts in that one right now. If it is something else, I will see what I can do; we're down a couple of community people today so my response times are not sterling at the moment :/

I have something else for you.

Do Gree have any systems in place to keep the rising cost of CC for an average player at a better level? At the moment both the stats and cost are spiralling out of control.
The game is going backwards instead of forwards. Please listen to the community.

b-w
01-03-2014, 03:03 PM
I just spoke to my engineers and they said bad things about your engineers..ha

your response time is much better than the game's..

N41LZ
01-04-2014, 04:47 AM

Hey CJ, what's your in-game name and level?