PDA

View Full Version : Scrap this war!

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Award everyone who TRIED to participate with every reward & move the war to next week. Upgrade your servers so they can actually handle the event and we'll try again.

dribblin todger
01-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Award everyone who TRIED to participate with every reward & move the war to next week. Upgrade your servers so they can actually handle the event and we'll try again.

and refund all gold purchased over the last 24 hours

Killerkid
01-03-2014, 02:24 PM
I have no other word than agree. Its way too ****ed up to be playable.

KingOW
01-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Yeah, for every refill I've done so far I have only been able to do 1-2 hits then the game decides to throw me out and iI can't connect again. When the battle is over I can connect again of some weird reason? Prolly a coincidence but it feels... bad. First time I did it with 5 min left, 2nd time I did it with 15 min left to be sure to get in all hits but, that didn't help.

Dirtidawgidvas
01-03-2014, 02:28 PM
I couldn't agree with u more. And the fact streak items, 1200 individual wins, 50 wins, all have no mods, just.... Grr u get my point

GucciMane
01-03-2014, 02:30 PM
We've been matched up with 3 top 10 syns in a row. Even when the game is working (and it barely has this war), the matchups are broken.

Killerkid
01-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Its... Its just unplayable. Most of my team are droid and can't battle at all. And we got 2 too strong team in a row.

Molly's Voice
01-03-2014, 02:37 PM
The Molly Maguires would like to apologize to all the lower syns that we are forced to trample on our way to the top. We don't choose the matchups and feel bad. But at the same time, we must represent and exert our Molly might. Not many are capable of hanging with the Maguires, and we have proved that thus far.

jolopy409
01-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Gynecomastia

Timala
01-03-2014, 02:40 PM
This game is so broken and every time they try to fix something it gets worse.

I think I'll pass on this war, sitting here and wait for Gree to fix anything is just a waste of time :(

bruner
01-03-2014, 02:41 PM
I can't even get on, much less actually participate in battle.......stupid

Senator McCarthy
01-03-2014, 02:44 PM
This is what you get Gree when you mess with Carmen. Carmen craves attention and you took that away from her. Your game is cursed now.

brainpower
01-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Gree. Just come on man!!
You should think you would make enough money on us to actually take care of your servers. This way you will never make more money. Money will be made when you give your customers actual attention and support, reachable goals (not those insane energy gulping goals) and a working game!!!
Im sure lots of people think the same way.
Im actually thinking about quitting it if it continues like this.
Please get your act together and invest in some good servers and a backup

bubu2000
01-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Well, how else should it be...... Have done one fight, leave the game set the timer for next attack, and can get on the game..

Playing on Droid, but that is a real big pile of shi**** get that fixed. You get enougth money to pay your employees.

Greenpoint Gus
01-03-2014, 02:53 PM
My wife and I are both playing on iOS--the war is working, but response is very sluggish. I couldn't help observing that the one part of CC that always works flawlessly, though, is the gold-buying utility.

Master Stormzs
01-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Nice way to start the new year off Gree! You just put your customer support team Waaay behind w all these problems....at this rate most of our gold users are going to stop playing CC. Comeon pull your act together, and we are looking for an explaination(s)! NOT we'll pass this on to our developers or our enignners are looking into this......

sister morphine
01-03-2014, 03:04 PM
^^ this

:rolleyes: I honestly didn't think things could get more screwed up, but..... bravo boys, bravo!!

iteachem
01-03-2014, 03:05 PM
awesome war.. most of my syn cant get in the game.. what a cluster****

montecore
01-03-2014, 03:07 PM
What you don't get is that this is what war is all about. You want to cry in your keyboards, be my guest. But these times are what separate the men from the boys. Guess this battle weekend isn't being fought on a nice clean pitch. You're gonna have to get your face shoved in the mud. And then Gree is going to tell you that you like playing in the mud.

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 03:09 PM
What you don't get is that this is what war is all about. You want to cry in your keyboards, be my guest. But these times are what separate the men from the boys. Guess this battle weekend isn't being fought on a nice clean pitch. You're gonna have to get your face shoved in the mud. And then Gree is going to tell you that you like playing in the mud.

I can't believe someone of your stature just justified the total lack of competence on GREE's part. Wow monte, just wow....

Touch Down
01-03-2014, 03:11 PM
iOS working for me. About half of my team cannot get into the game. The ones of us that can are experiencing lag and some other minor issues.

Match ups are terrible at the moment.
Might as well put our names all in a hat and draw them out. I would rather take my chances on random luck than the system that is in place now.

At least the rewards are working well. So the game isn't fully broke yet just about 90%

Dirtidawgidvas
01-03-2014, 03:13 PM
I can't believe someone of your stature just justified the total lack of competence on GREE's part. Wow monte, just wow....I guess that one was over your head. Maybe u shouldn't play in left field.

Darwin
01-03-2014, 03:15 PM
I'm becoming annoyed looking at the spinning circle.

350 free gold payoff for everyone won't touch the frustration levels. 4 hours and 13 minutes, and no battle without errors.

Brilliant.

Gree, you've outdone yourselves.

Maybe instead of rewriting code to prevent us from erasing walls, attack people 25+ or - from our levels, and glitches... You should have had those engineers working on the servers.

iteachem
01-03-2014, 03:35 PM
anyone want to guess how much gold gree will give everyone for this major ****up

scaredpollo
01-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Although I completely agree with this thread... GreeD would never... not a chance... this battle is absolutely ridiculous... this is just another nail in the virtual GreeD coffin. The game is going down hill fast and they better make some major changes quick or the game is going to be a thing of the past. Lets start with actually listening to what the players of the game think of how the game is now and what can be done to fix it.. just fire your developers and listen to the people.. but wait.. thatll never happen either..

Deadwater
01-03-2014, 03:46 PM
I can't believe someone of your stature just justified the total lack of competence on GREE's part. Wow monte, just wow....

Why hold others on a pedestal?

Regardless monte is right, those that can battle man up. Those that can't wait. When the time is right they will have their chance.

No matter what anyone says gree won't cancel battles.

KingOW
01-03-2014, 03:48 PM
anyone want to guess how much gold gree will give everyone for this major ****up

0 ofc! I think we all just got gree:d by GREE.

montecore
01-03-2014, 03:55 PM
I don't even know when I'm trolling anymore.

bubu2000
01-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Look at this, Gree will getting beter and beter, with our money its possible :)

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview?&symbol=3632.T

Luv4SAS
01-03-2014, 04:03 PM

Wow! This may just be the stupidest words ever written on this forum, and that's saying a LOT!

I love tacos
01-03-2014, 04:07 PM
I can get on but the lag is terrible. 4 minute wait after hitting attack button…yawn

Captain Torgue
01-03-2014, 04:13 PM
Wow! This may just be the stupidest words ever written on this forum, and that's saying a LOT!

Stupidest isn't a word.

I think you meant "This may just be the most stupid post ever written on this forum".

Mcockbur
01-03-2014, 04:23 PM
I think gree is not worried about losing players, just making money with ppl who still want to use realmoney on the game, despite it has one of the worst quality assurance process i have ever seen... The number of bugs, crashes, connection errors, lag, delays, new characters appearing on maps that you only attack when you see the een arrow but not the characters despite you have a new device.... At some time lot of ppl will decide to stop playing.... But others will start playing it....
i agree gree must start hearing players about how the game can be better, for both money and free gamers... The better the game, the more probability a free gamer can use real money when it makes sense.
Stats inflation and non-sense events with impossible energy needs just have caused a lot of players i know to quit the game...

Molly's Voice
01-03-2014, 04:25 PM

Couldn't agree more, brother.

Half of my hits and points aren't even registering. Do you here me crying? No way, kid. Just gotta sack up and tap some more. That's the problem nowadays...all these crybaby types in here expect everything to be given to them on a silver platter with no hard work and elbow grease. Thank you for participating....here's your trophy.

You people need a new game, maybe candycrush or something else similarly lame.

Phillip99
01-03-2014, 04:32 PM

Half of my hits and points aren't even registering. Do you here me crying? No way, kid. Just gotta sack up and tap some more. That's the problem nowadays...all these crybaby types in here expect everything to be given to them on a silver platter with no hard work and elbow grease. Thank you for participating....here's your trophy.

Can I suck on your titties?

Captain Torgue
01-03-2014, 04:35 PM
That's the problem nowadays...all these crybaby types in here expect everything to be given to them on a silver platter with no hard work and elbow grease.

Exactly, back in my day we used to work in the coal mines for 22 hours a day and only got paid a penny a week. Did anyone hear us complaining about it?

Luv4SAS
01-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Stupidest isn't a word.

I think you meant "This may just be the most stupid post ever written on this forum".

Actually it's the superlative adjective form of stupid..... Now, your post is the stupidest post.

Captain Torgue
01-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Actually it's the superlative adjective form of stupid..... Now, your post is the stupidest post.

Call it what you will, it still isn't a word.

Luv4SAS
01-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Call it what you will, it still isn't a word.

You're a moron.... Look it up.

TastyCakes4You
01-03-2014, 04:42 PM
These streak items definitely need mods, that is just ridiculous

Darwin
01-03-2014, 04:56 PM

And those of us who can't even get in the game with brand new devices?

I don't need a silver platter to suck it up and tap... I need to be given a functioning game to get in and tap tap tap.

Molly's Voice
01-03-2014, 04:59 PM
And those of us who can't even get in the game with brand new devices?

Buy an iPhone, boss.

iteachem
01-03-2014, 04:59 PM
stu·pid (stpd, sty-)
adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.
n.
A stupid or foolish person.
[Latin stupidus, from stupre, to be stunned.]
stupid·ly adv.
stupid·ness n.

Luv4SAS
01-03-2014, 05:03 PM
stu·pid (stpd, sty-)
adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.
n.
A stupid or foolish person.
[Latin stupidus, from stupre, to be stunned.]
stupid·ly adv.
stupid·ness n.

You missed one teach:
6. Captain Torgue

iteachem
01-03-2014, 05:20 PM
You missed one teach:
6. Captain Torgue

whole list of definitions could apply to anyone who continues to play gree games (including me)

Captain Torgue
01-03-2014, 05:30 PM
It still is not a word!

Phillip99
01-03-2014, 05:31 PM
It still is not a word!

Stop trolling

wrestler84
01-03-2014, 05:35 PM
Well I am a free player so jokes on Gree plus CC is working fine for me.

GucciMane
01-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Our first 5 battles:
-top 10 syn
-top 10 syn
-top 25 syn
-top 400 syn (wtf?)
-SAS

Molly's Voice
01-03-2014, 06:09 PM
Our first 5 battles:
-top 10 syn
-top 10 syn
-top 25 syn
-top 400 syn (wtf?)
-SAS

Lucky you didn't draw us. Despite some minor glitchiness, we've been laying waste to opponents on a biblical scale.

Captain Torgue
01-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Lucky you didn't draw us. Despite some minor glitchiness, we've been laying waste to opponents on a biblical scale.

Well said brother, we are unstoppable, undefeatable and we let our pecs do the talking!

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 08:37 PM
The ego is a funny thing. Especially when it's being roused over such a terrible game of "who can waste the most money this weekend"

Luv4SAS
01-03-2014, 08:40 PM
Well said brother, we are unstoppable, undefeatable and we let our pecs do the talking!

Probably best to let your pecs do the talking, because when your mouth does it, you sound like an idiot.

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Idk.. the pecs are probably lactating sooo..... lose lose there

Captain Torgue
01-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Probably best to let your pecs do the talking, because when your mouth does it, you sound like an idiot.

Don't hate >>>>

APPRECIATE!!!

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 08:47 PM
If you guys weren't such egomaniacal douche lords, it would be easier to appreciate.

Captain Torgue
01-03-2014, 08:54 PM
If you guys weren't such egomaniacal douche lords, it would be easier to appreciate.

I've heard of a douchebag before but never a douche lord so I typed it into google image and found this photo which is definitely not me.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9xsnZ-wNWqY/S8zldRZ-3LI/AAAAAAAAA0g/xPZgR0hmk64/s1600/1256420752184.jpg

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 08:56 PM
+1 for the lols.

but ya, you guys are the CC equivalent to that douche lord. Plain & simple.

"Oh bro check these pecks.. they're going to slaughter you in this battle"

The end

Edit: This battle that no one can log in to..

usmc.elite
01-03-2014, 08:58 PM
I agree gold refunds seeing as how they were sued for this once already and lost. This battles junk

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 09:00 PM
I agree gold refunds seeing as how they were sued for this once already and lost. This battles junk

Refunds are handled by Google Wallet & the iTunes store. Idk how the iTunes store works but contacting Google Wallet took 20min for me a couple months back. Just stated my case and they were completely understanding.

GucciMane
01-03-2014, 09:35 PM

ahhh no that's too bad, I'm stoked for that battle unfortunately your rank is a little too low. hopefully we get you after a bad streak of top 3

MaschedUp
01-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Complain to Apple and Google store and get whatever refunds you can on any gold spent and vent any frustrations at them as Gree never listen.

This is the only way to force their hand.

Their servers are simply not fit for purpose, yet they are happy to take our money and to run multiple events at once to get more money from us.

Calling them amateurs is an insult to amatuers.

Sort your act out Gree.

Sideline Sal
01-04-2014, 12:52 AM
Here here!.....

Marine007
01-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Will Apple issue a refund for the game not working properly?

dribblin todger
01-04-2014, 04:42 AM
Will Apple issue a refund for the game not working properly?

doubt it, but they will not want to be associated with pushing a broken product through their store that gets them swamped with complaints..

RealTeflonDon
01-04-2014, 06:49 AM
doubt it, but they will not want to be associated with pushing a broken product through their store that gets them swamped with complaints..

Yes, they will. Getting a refund is usually a one-time thing to my knowledge, so use it wisely. Of course you can try more than once, but you better have a good story. (GREE provides us with them frequently enough I suppose)