PDA

View Full Version : Omg, boss game over, WTF?

FYV
01-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Ok so my faction have used up all 6 intel folders we had to summon a total of 3 level 5 bosses. Got 1 unit worth around 50AD on first boss, 4 xp (wow) on 2nd, another unit worth 50AD on 3rd. Crates have disappeared for iOS players, can't open them anymore. Drop rate on intel folders about 10% compared to concrete. Ok so QUESTION: what do we do now? Spend 10 gold to get 1 intel folder or call it a day, go to bed early and sleep tight?

ANSWER: Eat a whole box of chocolates, have a bottle of wine, then go to bed and sleep tight.

(Now that's what I call constructive feedback)

DaBoss!
01-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Ok so my faction have used up all 6 intel folders we had to summon a total of 3 level 5 bosses. Got 1 unit worth around 50AD on first boss, 4 xp (wow) on 2nd, another unit worth 50AD on 3rd. Crates have disappeared for iOS players, can't open them anymore. Drop rate on intel folders about 10% compared to concrete. Ok so QUESTION: what do we do now? Spend 10 gold to get 1 intel folder or call it a day, go to bed early and sleep tight?

ANSWER: Eat a whole box of chocolates, have a bottle of wine, then go to bed and sleep tight.

(Now that's what I call constructive feedback)

And watch an eposide of Sherlock Holmes...........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=792F5QapDMo

FYV
01-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Thanks Daboss for your constructive feedback. It's really appreciated. I think between playing a war game I no longer understand with goals i can no longer achieve without spending a ton of gold, i think you are right... watching an episode of Sherlock Holmes solving impossible crimes.... well, nough said! Lmao! ;o)

TopGunner
01-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Costs 10 gold for 10 folders

And yeah, leave it to gree to only "allow" us to buy these folders as the drop rate is abysmal.

FYV
01-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Bargain... not! Thanks TopGunner ;o)

lemonhaze
01-03-2014, 02:43 PM
And watch an eposide of Sherlock Holmes...........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=792F5QapDMo

Thanks Daboss for your constructive feedback. It's really appreciated. I think between playing a war game I no longer understand with goals i can no longer achieve without spending a ton of gold, i think you are right... watching an episode of Sherlock Holmes solving impossible crimes.... well, nough said! Lmao! ;o) haha ya count me in on sherlock holmes

JDub
01-03-2014, 03:05 PM
I used about 6k energy and found one folder. A few of the big gold buyers in my faction are spending like crazy to buy folders and beat bosses. Personally I'm gonna go outside and get some fresh air. I hope this isn't replacing the epic boss. I like that event.