PDA

View Full Version : How to keep posts constructive????

bruner
01-03-2014, 01:33 PM
How is it possible? Not only is the boss event messed up, but I spent my last 3000 energy trying to get 1 stupid folder.....all I got was a bunch of wepaons cases. Oh, and I leveled up and didn't get any skill points. That is 6 you owe me now.

But, I will try to say something nice.....I was finally able to open the 5th case so I got 1 ground medal. That's worth something, right????

Blade of 3
01-03-2014, 01:45 PM
I agree with you about the amount of energy needed for a folder. Plenty of people in my faction have used 5000+ for one folder.

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 01:47 PM
What are you guys hitting? I've been going through my maps and re-staging everything and have gathered 5 so far.

rar
01-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Getting a ok drop rate from the CommTek Agent in the Financial District. I got 6 to drop with 3300 energy

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm getting the best drop rate from hitting the "boss" on each map.

goldacre84
01-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Tell me about it, it's a pain.

Nice to see you Congressmen.

Mastert55!
01-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Well its the same with me too, 2500+ energy with 0 folders so far. But the 10 gold has the best drop ratio, I heard its a 10% chance with Gree running it ;)

JDub
01-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Ok. I'll keep it constructive.

I love spending over 6500 energy to get one folder.

I love that most of the faction awards are medals that I will never use because I'm not going to mortgage my house to buy all the vaults needed to get all of them.

I'm so grateful that when I do kill some of these raid bosses I get no extra unit for my trouble even when I'm the only one that hit the boss to bring it down.

Nothing better then when you log in and you get 10 popups because your faction has been hard at work beating bosses and a few of them contain the medals i dont care about and all the others are just XP gain with nothing added. Lord know i hate to get more units i have to deal with. Don't want those pesky stats going up or anything.

I also love how when gree puts out an event as a money grab scam thay make sure to throw out that 40% sale so you will spend even more.

I hope this post was constructive enough.

Esohceekayes
01-03-2014, 06:26 PM
The TOS doesn't say posts are required to be constructive. Stop f*cking things up around here and they would be constructive. I want my f*cking unit from Ireland that I was f*cked out of.