PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss: What A Mess!!!

tomstenson
01-03-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm trying to get Intel Folders for the Raid Boss... but targets on the maps keep dropping weapons crates. The weapons crate event is over, when I click on that, I go to the Raid Boss.

So, we had NO TIME to get Intel Folders, and instead of those dropping, expired weapons crates are dropping. Thankfully, you can buy 1, ONE, Intel Folder for 10 gold. Wow! What a deal.

The first Raid Boss Event in Kingdom Age, Gree gave every player free Orbs to donate to their Guilds, so people could see how the event worked. Why not launch this event the same way? In Kingdom Age you could buy Orbs with Honor Points (Valor points). Why not sell them for Valor this first time in Modern War?

This is a very, very sad way to launch a new Event in Modern War. I don't understand why everything has to be about sticking it to the players? You have a fun game, you're ruining it decisions like these.

Monteverdi
01-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Agree, it could have been so much fun, instead we still get weapon crates that drop...for what actually ?

Dirty Mind
01-03-2014, 01:14 PM
This raid boss is a monstrosity. could have been fun, but the bosses take 1 hit and faction members are getting upset that they cant get loot for the folders they donate. Might be the worst event yet

Cmdr_Vessery
01-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Silly thing, is that the crate event is still showing active on android with 46 minutes left remaining... Something really strange going on here...

One word comes to mind, FUBAR.

Cheers,

-Vessery

S.P.W.D
01-03-2014, 01:15 PM
But both my accounts have got the prizes and I've not had chance to hit anything yet

Cmdr_Vessery
01-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Oh and one other thing, both the raid boss icon and the weapon crate counter are sharing the same space in the lower left corner of the screen..

too funny.

plavine
01-03-2014, 01:19 PM
I'm trying to get Intel Folders for the Raid Boss... but targets on the maps keep dropping weapons crates. The weapons crate event is over, when I click on that, I go to the Raid Boss.

So, we had NO TIME to get Intel Folders, and instead of those dropping, expired weapons crates are dropping. Thankfully, you can buy 1, ONE, Intel Folder for 10 gold. Wow! What a deal.

The first Raid Boss Event in Kingdom Age, Gree gave every player free Orbs to donate to their Guilds, so people could see how the event worked. Why not launch this event the same way? In Kingdom Age you could buy Orbs with Honor Points (Valor points). Why not sell them for Valor this first time in Modern War?

This is a very, very sad way to launch a new Event in Modern War. I don't understand why everything has to be about sticking it to the players? You have a fun game, you're ruining it decisions like these.

I can't believe after doing this for two other games , they could mess it up so badly

Shrinko
01-03-2014, 01:19 PM
I've heard so many great things about this event from people who play CC but MW crew managed to mess it all up. Or maybe that's the way it was planned to work: buy gold to buy folders and play the event? There are no glitches with buying gold and buying folders with gold as far as I know.

tomstenson
01-03-2014, 01:20 PM
I've done these events in Kingdom Age and Crime City. They can be a lot of fun. The teams come together, communication increases, they can be a blast.

BUT NOT WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIME TO COLLECT THE REQUIRED ITEMS TO SUMMON!

This has got to rank right up there with the Top 10 snow jobs Gree has pulled on their players.

If you just want to summon one Raid Boss of each level, it will take 420 Folders, that's 4,200 Gold Bars. That doesn't take into account the goals that will be "Defeat X number of Level X Raid Bosses".

This is just sad, 2 years into this game and it's turning into this.

#Reaper
01-03-2014, 01:24 PM
Thankfully, you can buy 1, ONE, Intel Folder for 10 gold. Wow! What a deal. Im looking on my screen- on droid, the deal I see buying is "10" intel folders for 10 gold so the cost is one gold per intel folder.

Blade of 3
01-03-2014, 01:25 PM
I heard they had the same problem on CC. You think they would have learned their lesson and made corrections for MW?

Elite Enforcer
01-03-2014, 01:27 PM
This event is not one that Gree should move forward with in the future. Your upsetting many of your customers. There's holes everywhere in this launch.

tomstenson
01-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Im looking on my screen- on droid, the deal I see buying is "10" intel folders for 10 gold so the cost is one gold per intel folder.

You're right, I misread that. I retract that comment. However, it's still a rip off. 100 Intel Folders for 10 Gold Bars when Gree gave no time to collect them is still a rip off. This event reaks of a cash grab.

tomstenson
01-03-2014, 01:31 PM
I heard they had the same problem on CC. You think they would have learned their lesson and made corrections for MW?

In Crime City they had an LTQ going at the same time. So yes, they didn't gove much time to collect, but people were hitting targets and getting the required items to summon. And the drop rate wasn't like this. In Crime City Inwas getting 5 - 10 items with 2,200 energy. I've blown 2 bars since last night, 5,600 energy total. I've received 2 folders.

Angronmagne
01-03-2014, 01:31 PM
This event is not one that Gree should move forward with in the future. Your upsetting many of your customers. There's holes everywhere in this launch.

It's not the event so much as the execution. It might be a decent event if it wasn't so glitched up. Although the reward/cost ratio isn't great either.

Bob_55
01-03-2014, 01:42 PM
The answered that will come from Gree: We are working on that guys

Riddle
01-03-2014, 01:45 PM
It is making my team fight for the kill. NOT working out

Urbz
01-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Wanna see now how gree uses his Effin magic to turn my bows in folders ....u can forget I'm gonna do all this event by buying folders...

phopjon
01-03-2014, 01:56 PM
I love Raid bosses in the other games. They've been consistently fun for the first two days and then tedious. Just be patient, don't buy any folders, and wait for Gree to move off this idea that people will pay for the folders. It will get fun.

A R T S
01-03-2014, 02:00 PM
If what ive read says"5648 folders to complete" noway were gonna spend gold to get that many folders!

ju100
01-03-2014, 02:02 PM
I was so excited about these raid bosses. To work with my faction do all get units as rewards. It seemed so much fun on CC and KA.
Now I just want to quit...
This is how I am disapointed. And I bet other feel the same.

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
01-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Anyone else not getting their regen boost? I'm on 20 minutes per hit. Others in my faction are getting their usual regen time. Ridiculous

And yes.. This folder issue is nonsense. If I remember.. On KA they even GAVE us more than enough folders to complete on the first or second boss.. and they also have an option to buy folders with Honor (valor).

PITA4PRES
01-03-2014, 02:14 PM
From my understanding there are faction prizes and individual loot items. Individual loot items are only awarded ti those who do minimum damage.

ardiamonds
01-03-2014, 02:19 PM
way to go gree! another FUBAR event that should have been a lot of fun! between this and CC war being all messed up with server issues, why would we ever buy gold again?

Mastert55!
01-03-2014, 02:32 PM
I actually like the Raid Boss, it kinda spices up the game a bit. Was out of town for 2 days, all of a sudden I come back to see 20 splash screens saying my faction beat BS Downfall all the way to [27/36]. Was quite interesting until I noticed my stats shot up almost a mil. Ohh how I love stat inflation <3

Mastert55!
01-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Scratch that last one about only 1 mil, now at 1.6 mil

JDub
01-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Some people in my faction are going crazy buying folders with gold. I have killed 5 bosses by myself now and received no extra units for helping out. This is a terrible event. Just give me back the epic boss event and leave me alone. Even the theory behind this event sounds stupid. I guess if your a weak player in a small faction and it takes a lot of participants to get things done then it could be fun. As it is even the weakest people in my faction can kill the 70+ level bosses with one power hit. This would be boring even if it was working right. Just another Greed money grab.

tomstenson
01-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Gree has given everyone 100 Intel Folders. Thank you Gree. That was actually pretty cool. Now we are having fun with the event.

JDub
01-03-2014, 07:16 PM
I saw that. I donated them to my faction and they can do with them as they see fit. This event sucks even if you can get folders

Dirty Mind
01-03-2014, 07:26 PM
I hated this event at first, now that the bosses take more than one hit and we have a strategy, its kind of fun. the 100 folders helped that a lot too

ardiamonds
01-03-2014, 10:02 PM
3900 energy spent and not one folder, it was nice to get 100 from gree but wish they would correct their screw up so we can earn what we need! what an armful way to roll out new event, smh, so sad😰😡😡😡😡