PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss on Kindle

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 12:41 PM
I'm not one to complain normally, but I'm trying to figure out why I don't even have an option to donate intel folders on my llp account on my Kindle (not that I've been able to acquire any either). I can find the raid boss goals but also don't have anywhere to summon him. Has MW decided to stop supporting the Kindle platform now or is this an Android glitch?

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Also, every time I click on a raid boss goal, my app crashes.

Blade of 3
01-03-2014, 12:46 PM
You know that yo can only get folders on the mission on the maps?

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Yes, I know that. Even if I had some I don't have an option to donate them though. There isn't an icon for it in the faction vault.

Veccster
01-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Had the same issue on Android. Went to the play store and realized there was an app update waiting to be downloaded. After install, the donate button changed.

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Tried that as well. Actually uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still nothing.

Kill Joy
01-03-2014, 12:57 PM
having problems on my kindle also. guess Gree picks and chooses which platforms to care more about.

Blade of 3
01-03-2014, 12:58 PM
It might be that you are on the amazon app store. They tend to get slower updates from Gree.

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Sadly, this is what has become the norm here. Seems that every time a new event is rolled out, there are problems galore. No reason for this as the raid boss has been tried in other Gree games and all the kinks should have been fixed before the rollout on MW. I love this game and have been playing for 2 years now, but the problems seem to be worsening.

Tristorn
01-03-2014, 01:54 PM
they have known about the event and when they planned to roll it out a long time ago and have had time to release to all stores the folders should have been dropping days ago instead what do they do 40% off gold sale ?? how does that help I cant buy folders don't have the option who cares if gold is on sale if cant do the event yes I ramble but this is not there first rodeo but they have shown they can screw up putting there darn shoes on and there slipons

PITA4PRES
01-03-2014, 02:10 PM
From what I have heard Amazon is a lot pickier about what they allow to go through, which is why they don't always have the events show up. Given all the glitches and bugs, they may be into somethng to reduce potential refunds.

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Even if that is the case, Gree needs to inform the players on those devices that the event they have been promising for so long will not be supported. This is really bad for me as the character I use on my Kindle is the leader of a faction for llps/n00bs. What kind of example am I setting if I can't even participate?

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 03:48 PM
CJ, please just a simple answer. Is this event going to be supported on Kindle or am I locked out of it?

muncywolf
01-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Both my kindles r unresponsive...why would you put something into play that all modern warriors can't play...I am only 4 months into this...but am shocked that I can't play this boss tournament...actually at least half my faction can't play...how is that fair...y would u do this???? Need some insight..please

Mongo
01-03-2014, 04:33 PM
The kindle version is immensely better than it used to be, but short answer go to 1mobilemarket & sideload the MW apk file. That is what I did when i realized the intel folders weren't showing.

Jesse21
01-03-2014, 04:43 PM
My faction member got a response from gree saying they are no longer sending updates to kindle.

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 04:45 PM
The kindle version is immensely better than it used to be, but short answer go to 1mobilemarket & sideload the MW apk file. That is what I did when i realized the intel folders weren't showing.
Thanks Mongo. Is that a website or app?

NVM...figured it out. Great way to work around the issue. I'm back in the game now.

Bndawgs
01-03-2014, 05:52 PM
no raid boss for my kindle llp either. it took awhile to get the daily rewards too. so maybe in a month or so, we'll have raid bosses on them???

B!ll
01-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Just now, 6:30 P.M. Pacific,, got the update on Mobile1. Better late than never....

pick_sax
01-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Bill, if you wouldn't mind doing gree's job, could you please post instructions? Or a link to said?

Just now, 6:30 P.M. Pacific,, got the update on Mobile1. Better late than never....

Congressman Robinson
01-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Bill, if you wouldn't mind doing gree's job, could you please post instructions? Or a link to said?

Go to 1mobilemarket.com and download to your Kindle. You may have to change the settings to allow apps from outside the Amazon Marketplace, but it will work.

Roscoe782
01-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Search the forum for 'sideloading' or 'sideload' and I put up a thread/post awhile back with instructions on how to load the android app on the kindle fire in-place of the kindle version. It works great. Just can't buy gold unless you have the kindle version loaded. Otherwise, if works great.

Marcusfiahie
01-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Search the forum for 'sideloading' or 'sideload' and I put up a thread/post awhile back with instructions on how to load the android app on the kindle fire in-place of the kindle version. It works great. Just can't buy gold unless you have the kindle version loaded. Otherwise, if works great.

Roscoe awesome, I started a thread to get an answer on why, but this will do. Thanks so much!

Roscoe782
01-04-2014, 02:39 PM
Roscoe awesome, I started a thread to get an answer on why, but this will do. Thanks so much!

No prob. If 1mobile doesn't have the most up to date modern war android version just say the word. I got one other site I use. Just don't have it on me at the moment and will have to hunt it down. Good luck w raid boss!

FromAfar
01-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Roscoe! Gree should pay you! That worked!