PDA

View Full Version : 40% off sale??

Blade of 3
01-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Did anyone else receive this? Is this something that is going to happen with every raid boss?

tatertots
01-03-2014, 12:23 PM
It's probably just to get people to buy gold for the intel folders since the drop rate was so low

RetiredAndHappy
Well... now you can't watch videos for free gold... they are forcing to go down the gold route for intel folders. .. dont give in

Thief
I'm assuming its just because its a new event and a new year. Lots of people not happy about what has happened lately...but they will probably go in droves to buy gold at 40% off.

Trebor
01-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Sad but true, theif. Thankfully I'm snowed in couldn't if I wanted to

Vegaman
01-03-2014, 12:27 PM
They say a week is a long time in politics. Seems a day is a long time in Modern War.

I can't believe people are being suckered in with 40% off gold sale. Has everyone forgotten already the absolute mess this game is in. Nothing works and more rubbish is piled on top of previous bad tat.

Web323
01-03-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm assuming its just because its a new event and a new year. Lots of people not happy about what has happened lately...but they will probably go in droves to buy gold at 40% off.

More than likely to get us to buy folders and forget about the drop rate

Shrinko
01-03-2014, 01:28 PM
More than likely to get us to buy folders and forget about the drop rate
Totally! I have not seen CJ addressing the drop rate question in any threads. He is too busy locking the threads up and telling people to be constructive. I'm probably going to be banned for opening my mouth.

Blade of 3
01-03-2014, 01:36 PM
I think the verdict is that it is to compensate for all the intel folder issues.

Shrinko
01-03-2014, 01:40 PM
I think the verdict is that it is to compensate for all the intel folder issues.
No it's not. It is to get you to buy the gold and play the event. If they wouldn't have a gold sale, no one will be playing the event. Since they have a big gold sale, I'm sure a bunch of people are buying gold and spending it on folders. Gree is happy. Everyone else should be happy. Gree was generous enough to give us 40% off sale. Why are people complaining? I don't get that. Thank you Gree and thank you CJ for your hard work.

CJ54
01-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Totally! I have not seen CJ addressing the drop rate question in any threads. He is too busy locking the threads up and telling people to be constructive. I'm probably going to be banned for opening my mouth.

Plenty of existing threads to complain in without making a new one calling people names. I wasn't asking anyone not to be angry, just keep it civil-angry.

Regarding the drop-rate, the complaints have been passed to the devs and they are discussing it right now.

Bob_55
01-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Give 100 free folders to each players. That will be a good solution for the mess up

Shrinko
01-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Thank you CJ. This is the first post that I have seen where you actually responded to numerous posts regarding the folders.

Blade of 3
01-03-2014, 02:23 PM
No it's not. It is to get you to buy the gold and play the event. If they wouldn't have a gold sale, no one will be playing the event. Since they have a big gold sale, I'm sure a bunch of people are buying gold and spending it on folders. Gree is happy. Everyone else should be happy. Gree was generous enough to give us 40% off sale. Why are people complaining? I don't get that. Thank you Gree and thank you CJ for your hard work.
I don't see anyone complaining? By the looks of it, an average faction would need ~100 intel folders per person to finish the faction event and that is pretty much impossible without buying some with gold, at least for most of us. Also I doubt they would have one of these normally annual sales just to entice participation in one of the many new events added throughout the year.

mikeb1975
01-03-2014, 02:29 PM
GREE wants to get their share of all those ITunes gift cards people got for Xmas... :p

Mastert55!
01-03-2014, 02:46 PM
GREE wants to get their share of all those ITunes gift cards people got for Xmas... :p
Or those visa gift cards, went crazy on those. Was waiting until a sale actually took place so I could use them, you always gotta have better pixels lol

Einszwei
01-03-2014, 02:57 PM
They could give every one 250 gold in compensation