PDA

View Full Version : Faction Raid Boss FAQ

CJ54
01-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Hello all, here is a Frequently Asked Questions and Answers list for the raid boss event in MW, which is starting today. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

What are Intel Folders and what are they used for?

Intel folders are for the sole purpose of summoning the Raid Boss. Intel folders must be donated to your faction bank to be used, and drop from jobs in map areas or can be obtained for gold or with health refills during the raid boss event (see below).

How do I get intel folders?

Intel folders can be gathered as loot drops from completed jobs in areas (not raids or attacks on other players). They also can be obtained from health refills and may be purchased in bulk for gold:

Tokens x10 - 10 Gold
Health Refill & Tokens x2 - 25 Gold

Why can’t I use the intel folders in my inventory to summon?

You must donate your intel folders to your faction before they can be used to summon a raid boss. Only intel folders in the faction’s inventory can be used to summon.

Where do I find the Raid Boss screen in-game?

You can get to the Raid Boss Screen through the Raid Boss icon in the bottom left of the screen, as soon as the event is active (the first raid boss starts at 12 Noon Pacific Time today, 1/3/14).

Why can’t I see the Raid Boss event?

In order to participate in this event, players must be on version 3.9 for Modern War iOS, or version 3.9.1 on Modern War Android. You also have to be on the current data-set (go to Menu->More->About in your game to see what data you are on, it should say "mw_20140102_6 ". If it does not, leave the app open for a few minutes and then close and reopen the app). Apple devices must be using iOS 5.0 or higher.

Why can’t I summon the boss?

Only faction leaders and officers can summon a boss.

How does the Raid Boss work?

The Raid Boss works similarly to a normal epic boss, in that you use health to defeat one instead of energy or stamina. There are two attacks a player can use to fight the boss: Quick Attack and Force Attack. Quick Attack uses 25 health and does less damage, Force Attack uses 100 health (a full health bar) and does more damage.

Where did the boss go? We didn’t defeat it!

Each boss summons will be available for 2 hours like a normal epic boss. If the boss is not defeated during that time, the boss must be summoned again.

We already defeated the boss at this level. Why is he still available to be summoned?

The same level of the boss can be summoned and defeated multiple times.

I made an attack on the boss and killed it but didn’t get credit?

If two or more players strike the killing blow against the boss at the same time, only one of those blows will kill the boss. The other blows will not cost health to the players that made them.

How long does it take for my health to refill?

It takes 100 minutes for a player’s health bar to fully refill from empty.

We defeated the boss but our limited-time guild quest did not complete?

Guild LTQs may have a DIFFERENT time limit than the boss. For example, one of the GLTQs may require that the boss is defeated in 30 minutes rather than the 2 hours that the boss is available. In that hypothetical case, if the guild misses that 30 minute window, they would be able to defeat the boss normally during the 2 hour period (and get the normal loot from that) but would have to summon the boss again to try again for the GLTQ. The requirement details of the GLTQ will be detailed in the particular quests.

ploop
01-03-2014, 11:24 AM
thanks CJ....

DaBoss!
01-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Thanks CJ!!!!!! This is well appreciated........:D

CrucialMANGOZ
01-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the info

PRY
01-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Thanks Bro

Hupernikomen
01-03-2014, 11:31 AM
We are ready to roll as soon as you tweak the drop rate. It needs to be increased at least 3 fold if not 5 fold.

goober
01-03-2014, 11:32 AM
+1, thank you

2000y2k
01-03-2014, 11:36 AM
You should update the FAQ section in the game about raid bosses. In there it states that you can obtain folders from fighting and raiding other players.

Lancerdually
01-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Will our health regen bonus play any key into time it takes to regain health?

Stu90
01-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Well done CJ, this is just what we need from Gree! :)

SmoothCriminal
01-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Its no good if folders are not dropping though is it?
It will cost us enough just to finish the event without having to buy the folders aswel greedy mofo's

Hulk0801
01-03-2014, 11:42 AM
You said event starts today at noon. I'm on current version and right data set and still yet to see the event.

Ivan the Dictator
01-03-2014, 11:44 AM
It should. But then again we never know...

Ivan the Dictator
01-03-2014, 11:45 AM
You said event starts today at noon. I'm on current version and right data set and still yet to see the event.

At 12 pst. At 3pm est. so in 15 minutes

2000y2k
01-03-2014, 11:45 AM
The event starts in 15 minutes from now.

CJ54
01-03-2014, 11:46 AM

Sorry, noon Pacific time. I will update the initial post.

Elite Enforcer
01-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the info. Looks like it's the same as crime city.

KingDante!
01-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Is there a reason Android players dont have the option to purchase Folders, but iOS players do?

daddy99
01-03-2014, 11:56 AM
JC - Intel folders only started dropping yesterday. How in the world are we supposed to be able to collect enough to finish the event? Is Gree making sure we have to use gold in order to finish? Please answer. Thanks.

Thief
01-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Thanks CJ! You know how i've felt about communication for quite some time and i'm certainly thankful for the helpful information!

Please keep it coming on new events (and plenty are still looking for info on the medals)

generalpain
01-03-2014, 12:07 PM
I guess this is not recognized as a faq....but do we have to wait for case event to end since the morons at Gree put the raid boss icons behind the case event icons. This surprises me in the very least. Thanks Gree. Idiots. I'm done paying money for this stupid game.

sirdirty11
01-03-2014, 12:08 PM
CJ-

When I looked, the crate event has a few hours left on it. Unfortunately, the overlay is in the same position as the boss overlay.

Any chance we can get a push to move the crate bow overlay up a few centimeters so we can have both, or is the crate event done a few hours early?

Gabrielk74
01-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Cj boss icon and box event are on top of each other can not access box event now

Tristorn
01-03-2014, 12:09 PM
kindles still do not have the ability to do raid bosses as you have not released the update to them kinda hard to update if you don't also to get to the raid boss and kil it on other devices is impossible due to it being under the current crate drop event ... please fix this is the 9th or 10th new event with major bugs IN A ROW if you cant get better QC ther then you should fire them all and get better ones your customers should not be doing the bulk of your QC this is crap

CJ54
01-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Cj boss icon and box event are on top of each other can not access box event now

I know, we're looking into it right now.

dbell525
01-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Now? Great timing.

daddy99
01-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Nevermind. Just saw the 40% off gold sale. Gold is what they want. . .

dbell525
01-03-2014, 12:32 PM
It's awful that you would launch this with one day to collect folders. How do you live with yourselves?

dbell525
01-03-2014, 12:33 PM
You have to sideload from another device to your kindle. That's the only way to keep up. Amazon sucks.

plavine
01-03-2014, 12:41 PM
I know, we're looking into it right now.

what is up?? I am a raid boss veteran from the other games & you guys always give us an LTQ to gather orbs( KA) or guns (CC)now , you start the raid boss on top of another event in a game where this is the
first one.
plus , you guys know the drop rate for these thing is not high. are you really trying to make the first MW raid boss so annoying that we wont ever want to do one again??

Thumpr
01-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Anyone figured out what the secret is to getting folders from map missions is? I just wiped out my energy for zero. Read somewhere else where their faction is seeing one folder for every 5000 energy.

bruner
01-03-2014, 12:53 PM
just a guess, but until the case event goes away I don't think the drop rate for folders will be very good. I can get cases to drop, but not folders.

Mr.Grumpy
01-03-2014, 01:05 PM
well, we're done. 56 strong faction and we're out of folders. thanks, great event.

Shrinko
01-03-2014, 01:09 PM
CJ, can you respond to the frustration related to getting the darn folders? You said that you would address it in this thread. Are we only gonna get them for gold? Is that what's going on? Thanks for the great event!

bruner
01-03-2014, 01:10 PM
nice event GREE....i have 65 cases that I won't open, but not 1 single folder. Well done, well done.....

Harley Quinn
01-03-2014, 01:14 PM
I still have yet to find any folders after spending over 2k in energy... but some of my faction members have gotten some while staging maps. Specifically mentioned were the docks, train station and oil refinery plant.

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 01:21 PM
CJ, can you address what it will take to be able to participate on Kindle? I don't even have an option to donate folders, the raid boss icon has yet to appear, and every time I click on a raid boss goal in my missions folder the app crashes.

aBigDek
01-03-2014, 01:37 PM
So I just went through 8600 energy...4100 then a level up for 4500 more. I hits targets and NPCs on 12 different maps. All of which were already prepped so I finished the target and then prepped each one again, and I got 0...ZERO...intel folders. I verified that I am on iOS 3.9 and have the new data set. Is that just "random" luck?
We have 52 active players that have been gearing up for this event and it lasted for 10 minutes we used all our folders.

Shrinko
01-03-2014, 01:44 PM
So I just went through 8600 energy...4100 then a level up for 4500 more. I hits targets and NPCs on 12 different maps. All of which were already prepped so I finished the target and then prepped each one again, and I got 0...ZERO...intel folders. I verified that I am on iOS 3.9 and have the new data set. Is that just "random" luck?
We have 52 active players that have been gearing up for this event and it lasted for 10 minutes we used all our folders.
Have you tried to use gold? That works just fine. Stop complaining people. Be constructive and use $$ to buy gold. Then use gold to buy folders and everything will be fine.

muncywolf
01-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Why are u not updating the kindles...I can't do anything///including purchasing gold....

muncywolf
01-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Have you tried to use gold? That works just fine. Stop complaining people. Be constructive and use $$ to buy gold. Then use gold to buy folders and everything will be fine.

Excuse me...no it does not...cause it won't let me purchase gold...

Shrinko
01-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Excuse me...no it does not...cause it won't let me purchase gold...
Lol now, that is funny.

Blackhart217
01-03-2014, 01:57 PM
For anyone that was able to get folders by hitting the maps. Do you still have the Weapon Crate Logo on the bottom left or the Raid Boss Logo?

Sir josh
01-03-2014, 01:59 PM
what is up?? I am a raid boss veteran from the other games & you guys always give us an LTQ to gather orbs( KA) or guns (CC)now , you start the raid boss on top of another event in a game where this is the
first one.
plus , you guys know the drop rate for these thing is not high. are you really trying to make the first MW raid boss so annoying that we wont ever want to do one again??

Are these the same incompetents that developed the Obamacare website. Hmm

ju100
01-03-2014, 02:06 PM
I just hope that gold sale/use is not high right now. But because of this 40% off, I think it is...

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 02:25 PM
This roll out in the end will end up costing gree money, IF it was done correctly and we had enough time to collect folders like they gave us in CC and KA everyone would be having a blast right now, gold sales would be up because people would be buying health packs to compete with each other, but many many many syndicates including ours has chosen NOT to use gold to buy folders, the fact that they want us to spend 6k+ gold just to START the event, NOT including the gold we need to finish it is just insulting. Then you factor in that the drop rate is 1/10 of what it is in CC, the drop rate needs to be fixed NOW, but even with that I think it will be too little too late, we only had 75 to start, not the 7500 we normally get to collect, giving everyone enough free folders so we can finish would help get this back on track, maybe, these are the best events I am just blown away that this was allowed to be messed up sooooo bad after working well on the other two games (well besides the roll out of the last CC raid boss where something similar but not near as messed up happened...)

ju100
01-03-2014, 02:36 PM
I do not think the drop rate is a mistake, or at least i hope. I'm sure the devs have been asking this poor rate by the management. They want us to buy gold, they are sure they will see a rise in gold buying. It is a short term view. And with the 40% off, they must be smiling hard right now, watching the $ coming in. I'm sure the devs want us to have fun, but the devs are paid by those managers.
If I'm wrong, as a dev myself I'll be ashamed to deploy such a mess...

Thumpr
01-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Something was tweaked for iOS. Just picked up two for only 700 energy. So from zero to two....200% improvement?

Mossy21
01-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Anyone notice when you hit the quick attack it doesn't give full credit of your attack? We are on a level 65 boss and I hit quick attack without taking the boss down it only gave me credit for 1.3mm and I'm at 2.2mm. Is this based off non-bonuses stats? If so what crap.

Shrinko
01-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Anyone notice when you hit the quick attack it doesn't give full credit of your attack? We are on a level 65 boss and I hit quick attack without taking the boss down it only gave me credit for 1.3mm and I'm at 2.2mm. Is this based off non-bonuses stats? If so what crap.
See! People are playing the game while we are complaining. Start buying gold everyone and go spend it! Gree is probably out celebrating as big money are coming in. Boss 65! Nice going.

ju100
01-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Of course, if $ was not coming in, they would have change the drop rate already...

Esohceekayes
01-03-2014, 03:15 PM
So- two observations here, one of which I need help with.

1) This didn't pop up on my primary account until about 10 minutes ago. I had the correct data set promptly at noon.

2) It was reported yesterday that only the people who get a hit on the boss will get a share of the reward. Is this in fact true?

Bobar
01-03-2014, 03:34 PM
i dont get splash screens for the loot item.
and doing the faction goal just gives some xp (and now an then a medal)

don´t we get Units for the raid Boss??

Congressman Robinson
01-03-2014, 03:49 PM
CJ or Sirius, just a simple answer please. Is Kindle going to be supported for this event (or any going forward) or are Kindle users going to be locked out?

B!ll
01-03-2014, 06:14 PM
I have the Android version on the Kindle and I still don't have the event because I have to get it fron a secondary market like Mobile1 which are always a day behind with the updates. At least I can still play the game because usually I am locked out for a day whenever there is a new version. FYI Gree - Kindle people can't use Google Play or Google Market - anything like that. It doesn't recognize the Kindle as a compatible device. So, we can't buy gold.

Bond
01-03-2014, 06:45 PM
what are the qualifying levels?

Big boi
01-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Thanks, very helpful.

Big boi
01-03-2014, 11:14 PM
So- two observations here, one of which I need help with.

1) This didn't pop up on my primary account until about 10 minutes ago. I had the correct data set promptly at noon.

2) It was reported yesterday that only the people who get a hit on the boss will get a share of the reward. Is this in fact true?

Yes, all members receive the FLTQ rewards but each person much do a minimal amount of damage to receive loot items.

Aks
01-04-2014, 01:40 AM
Hey CJ.. Thanks for info.. Very useful

Can u help on this.. I did minimum attack on boss.. But it showed me as unranked.. Some of my faction mates had same issue.. Even the ranking is missing (1,2, 4,5 7 and rest unranked)

Please help on this.. Thanks

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Hey CJ.. Thanks for info.. Very useful

Can u help on this.. I did minimum attack on boss.. But it showed me as unranked.. Some of my faction mates had same issue.. Even the ranking is missing (1,2, 4,5 7 and rest unranked)

Please help on this.. Thanks

That is most likely not an issue. But check anyway.

Give it some time to update, then go to history and scroll to find the bosses you were involved in. It will show you your rank and your reward.

From their you could check in your inventory if you really wanted to.

Its not unusual for it to show unranked for a little while until it updates.

& The Horse U Rode In On
01-04-2014, 07:42 AM
That is most likely not an issue. But check anyway.

Give it some time to update, then go to history and scroll to find the bosses you were involved in. It will show you your rank and your reward.

From their you could check in your inventory if you really wanted to.

Its not unusual for it to show unranked for a little while until it updates.

Several boss fights last night both my HLP and LLP ended up 'unranked' and got no prize (the 'reward' button is muted). As of this morning I went back and looked at those battles again, and we are there with more than the minimum required but remain 'unranked' and no prize

Hassleham
01-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks.

You might want to add something about unit/faction bonuses affecting the health regen.

Esohceekayes
01-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Yes, all members receive the FLTQ rewards but each person much do a minimal amount of damage to receive loot items.

Thank you for the information. This helps us create a plan of attack that benefits the most members.

Huckleberry658
01-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Te box events are by for the dumbest events ever created, and no doubt highly criticized, yet your still stupid enough to use it every cycle. This event is second dumbest.

Gbrown
01-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Thanks CJ, would be great to have this kind of thread for all events.

Hellish
01-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the info!

bum lieu
01-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Is anyone else having problems getting to the raid boss. I can click the raid boss icon and when I go to select the boss, where it says "fight" flashes and I can't do anything. I have cleared the cache and deleted and reinstalled the game multiple times but nothing helps. I am on a Galaxy tablet and wasn't sure if anyone else was having the same problems. Thanks.

Cow
01-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Your attack that is shown is your unboosted attack guys-so will not be what your profile attack shows

Cow
01-05-2014, 08:34 AM
One question-rumour about units for top placing members in each faction-true? We are done and did not see any slash screen related to it so assume it is untrue.

Einszwei
01-06-2014, 08:05 PM
One question-rumour about units for top placing members in each faction-true? We are done and did not see any slash screen related to it so assume it is untrue.

hey look i am a cows back!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-06-2014, 08:31 PM
No, not that one. LOL

Cow
01-07-2014, 05:01 AM
U r correct Ysae....I am the original haha :))

BeanTownBob
01-07-2014, 07:30 AM
CJ,

Is Gree going to have another unit reward that lowers Health Regen time?

BTB (BeanTownBob from Old Skool Gamers)

Hello all, here is a Frequently Asked Questions and Answers list for the raid boss event in MW, which is starting today. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

What are Intel Folders and what are they used for?

Intel folders are for the sole purpose of summoning the Raid Boss. Intel folders must be donated to your faction bank to be used, and drop from jobs in map areas or can be obtained for gold or with health refills during the raid boss event (see below).

How do I get intel folders?

Intel folders can be gathered as loot drops from completed jobs in areas (not raids or attacks on other players). They also can be obtained from health refills and may be purchased in bulk for gold:

Tokens x10 - 10 Gold
Health Refill & Tokens x2 - 25 Gold

Why can’t I use the intel folders in my inventory to summon?

You must donate your intel folders to your faction before they can be used to summon a raid boss. Only intel folders in the faction’s inventory can be used to summon.

Where do I find the Raid Boss screen in-game?

You can get to the Raid Boss Screen through the Raid Boss icon in the bottom left of the screen, as soon as the event is active (the first raid boss starts at 12 Noon Pacific Time today, 1/3/14).

Why can’t I see the Raid Boss event?

In order to participate in this event, players must be on version 3.9 for Modern War iOS, or version 3.9.1 on Modern War Android. You also have to be on the current data-set (go to Menu->More->About in your game to see what data you are on, it should say "mw_20140102_6 ". If it does not, leave the app open for a few minutes and then close and reopen the app). Apple devices must be using iOS 5.0 or higher.

Why can’t I summon the boss?

Only faction leaders and officers can summon a boss.

How does the Raid Boss work?

The Raid Boss works similarly to a normal epic boss, in that you use health to defeat one instead of energy or stamina. There are two attacks a player can use to fight the boss: Quick Attack and Force Attack. Quick Attack uses 25 health and does less damage, Force Attack uses 100 health (a full health bar) and does more damage.

Where did the boss go? We didn’t defeat it!

Each boss summons will be available for 2 hours like a normal epic boss. If the boss is not defeated during that time, the boss must be summoned again.

We already defeated the boss at this level. Why is he still available to be summoned?

The same level of the boss can be summoned and defeated multiple times.

I made an attack on the boss and killed it but didn’t get credit?

If two or more players strike the killing blow against the boss at the same time, only one of those blows will kill the boss. The other blows will not cost health to the players that made them.

How long does it take for my health to refill?

It takes 100 minutes for a player’s health bar to fully refill from empty.

We defeated the boss but our limited-time guild quest did not complete?

Guild LTQs may have a DIFFERENT time limit than the boss. For example, one of the GLTQs may require that the boss is defeated in 30 minutes rather than the 2 hours that the boss is available. In that hypothetical case, if the guild misses that 30 minute window, they would be able to defeat the boss normally during the 2 hour period (and get the normal loot from that) but would have to summon the boss again to try again for the GLTQ. The requirement details of the GLTQ will be detailed in the particular quests.

free play
01-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Hi CJ, I seen some where that the intel folders will be reset to zero after the raid boss event, does that only include the ones that are in the faction bank and the remainder of the 100 free folders that have made this event so good but we are all afraid that this one is a once off, the intel folders that I have collected from using energy and buying, are they safe, they should not be touched because I win them and bought them, hope you can answer this soon, best event do far but I don't think it will be the same next time, hope you don't make the bosses twice as hard, oh and please stop giving xp as rewards

Kane Sickle
01-07-2014, 01:37 PM
This is great info; thanks. However, there's some conflicting info when you go the fight the Raid Boss. The Header info states, 'Top the Raid Boss Leaderboard and get better rewards'.
This has hampered our intent to involve the max number of Faction members in kills, so many can qualify and gain rewards. Now we have some mates who try to climb the to the top for the better rewards, leaving less and less opportunities for others to weigh in.
Please clarify this and remove the ambiguity. Thanks again.

Einszwei
01-07-2014, 03:40 PM
U r correct Ysae....I am the original haha :))

:( he was a funny bloke

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-07-2014, 04:54 PM
:( he was a funny bloke

I always thought you were 'I am Cow' Einszwei. No doubt I am wrong.

I do miss I am Cow. I thought it a pretty funny name. Not like mine at all.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-07-2014, 04:56 PM
I was cow, would be good. :-)

TaxCollector
01-20-2014, 05:46 AM
This has got to be the best event I have played since starting! Great prizes and great gains on strength,
Look foward to more of these!

Lancerdually
01-20-2014, 07:17 AM
This has got to be the best event I have played since starting! Great prizes and great gains on strength,
Look foward to more of these!
:rolleyes: you may change your "tune" when next one starts...... don't expect it to be so easy

MWVeteran
01-20-2014, 12:34 PM
good event

ardiamonds
01-21-2014, 12:18 AM
we need to be collecting them but they are not dropping

ardiamonds
01-21-2014, 12:27 AM
it would be nice to have folders dropping but alas have done half of LTQ and no folder to be had

Richard79
01-21-2014, 02:06 AM
A faction of 50 members and all with a min of 4k energy + gold refils on current ltq and we have a total of 22 folders!!!! CJ if you think this is fixed then you need your head testing!! This is not fixed by any means and i would surgest you take this information to your programmers and push it elbow deep up there back side and tell them to SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!

Die14
01-21-2014, 05:21 AM
How do I get intel folders? Sorry but after 7000 k energy with 0 folders i think u still have something to do about it!

Yahoo
01-23-2014, 12:03 AM
Intel folders not dropping again. Please say Gree wil give every player starting bonus of 100 like last time.
This was an excellent initiative. It rewardeds factions that allow newer small players.
It gets these newbies involved and playing more.

ju100
01-23-2014, 01:36 AM
I know my faction will not spend gold to get folders. We could spend gold to regen during a boss take down, but not to summon one we are not sure to be able to get down, we are not a top 100 faction...

DFI
01-23-2014, 03:50 AM
In addition to understanding the difficulties, it would be appreciated if some of the more successful teams could advise how many they have collected. Thus far our faction of 50 has about 400. Hopefully that will be enough to summon 10 bosses so we can complete level 4 out of 40 and receive a mustafa's fighter.

Commander X2
01-23-2014, 06:49 AM
Drop rate. I haven't got one folder and faction members are having same issue

goldacre84
01-23-2014, 07:05 AM
my 2 cents...

this best way to get folders...hit the bosses on the maps. The high maps. Energy heavy but drop rate is good.

twinstorm15
01-23-2014, 07:25 AM
Well done, but what is going on with the drop rate? I can spend between 6600 and 9900 energy a day so far, and get 1 intel folder drop.

twinstorm15
01-23-2014, 07:28 AM
In a faction of 55, you will avg. only 55 folders a day x 10 days of possible drops = 550 folders, and it takes, what, 3K folders to complete raid boss. drop rate doesn't give a faction a chance to complete.

jopdermod
01-23-2014, 11:04 AM
7k energy and +7 regen = 20 folders playing free in 2 days, IMO not bad.

When has an event ever had the purpose to be able to complete for free? Should it be?