PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who Have Fun Without the Drama

FreakyFaye
01-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Tired of non-participation in your current guild or getting a lot of pressure to spend gems?
Join Divergent Freaks where the goal is to have fun and do well in our just 3 week old guild. (Android)
We ask that members participate, communicate and level their knights and armors. In return, you'll get good advice from experienced operators if needed and get to be in a really fun guild. Our members are really social on Line. Even though we are young we have already purchased every 10 mill element boost, and were ranked 64 in our first guild war, followed by a ranking of 133 in the most recent guild war.
!!Come join us in the no drama guild!!

TDog
01-03-2014, 09:52 AM
It really is a great guild! Hope you join and see how fantastic it is to be in a guild with motivated, fun people. TDog - Guild Sentinel and KND player with 6 epic armors

wren
01-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Great guild :) GM and guildmates are very helpful and friendly.
GW in this guild is very organize, and the guild sentinel is well geared.

DubbzNYC
01-05-2014, 12:41 PM
looking for a guild android

I'm an active player. Started recently but I spend.

Currently lv 28
Armor of glacius 4* 47/70
Spectral captains uniform 3*
Rocfeather robe 3*
Wicked wraith+ 3*

Friend code: WBC-ZPW-YGC

robert13
01-07-2014, 08:38 PM
Great guild and great company we communicate daily about anything and also have many knowledgeable people to answer any questions strong and very active guild I love it here

Guild Champion KnD name Order with 5 maxed epics 2 others in the process and a few of the strongest 4*+ armors

Eillin
01-13-2014, 11:59 AM
If you have spots open I'll join. Level 61 with Black Kaleidoscopic raiment maxed, glacius armor maxed and demon's carapace 40/50. Can contribute gold and am pretty active. WBG-XNY-XZG is friend code