PDA

View Full Version : Servor Error

Paisthecoolest
01-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to MW?

When you are in, are you having trouble moving to a map, raiding a player, donating cash, or deleting posts from your faction chat?

Bndawgs
01-03-2014, 08:26 AM
I get the server error probably 3/5 times trying to enter my faction area

Arc Burn
01-03-2014, 08:37 AM
I get the server error probably 3/5 times trying to enter my faction area

This exactly. However, if I tap it a second time it always works. I do have trouble traveling to maps at times, esp "Pirate Cove" guess I'm not cut out to be a pirate...

Bndawgs
01-03-2014, 08:40 AM
This exactly. However, if I tap it a second time it always works. I do have trouble traveling to maps at times, esp "Pirate Cove" guess I'm not cut out to be a pirate...

from their recent underhanded tactics, I wouldn't feel too bad about that. ;)

Maverick0073
01-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Every time I try buy a building . Error something went wrong( you are right something is wrong, gree are the ****ing worse programmers) on the second or third time I get "can not reach server, you must have access to Internet to run this game" no ****ing **** Sherlock idiot gree , how do you think I got into the game. It also happens every time I vault , also if I try sell a building. Even to upgrade, it's only on my android systems. Not expecting much from gree , if they fix this they will simply **** something else up worse.

Yee
01-05-2014, 05:04 AM
I experience most of your mentioned errors about a week prior to my account totally locked out. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing but it's still the same.

And yes you guess it, I'm on Android!!!