PDA

View Full Version : How to sell guns for boss raid

Shuff1221
01-03-2014, 07:13 AM
How do you sell the guns to other syndicates?

iteachem
01-03-2014, 07:21 AM
You have to coordinate members of your syndicate moving to another syndicate donating uzi and and have other syndicate move their members to yours to donate cash or bricks.

Takes a bit of work and trust on both sides.

And I suggest using one of the chat systems kakao or groupme for coordination.

Take screens of your donations just in case

Deadwater
01-03-2014, 07:23 AM
that going to be fixed soon by Gree i think.

Gree lost money cuz no one Buy TOKEN, they are so cheap...

feature : u can only donate ur Uzis at ur SYN, raid boss EVENT is Locked, u can swithc for help any one, if they want to finish they need to buy or they can't finish.

another TIPS who are going to be fixed soon.

last was ltb if i'm right, before that prehit ? i think ya..

next is locked syn during sltq and maybe at same time they lock raid boss.

CJ has already stated they aren't looking at locking syndicates outside of events that are already locked.

Deadwater
01-03-2014, 07:35 AM
cool u trust Gree :)

not me. i have see to many thing remove and how the game bizness plan work.

not possible they alow more that. that a real GOLD lost for gree and many dollars lost.

i don't see why they left something when u see ppl are addict and can sold house for play, Gree know that, andall game is based on money, not the game.

we see later Bro, but i have 44 years and if it's my game u can trust me, if i see how pll can doe on battle andd spend i'm going to lock all door.

hope god ear u, but i doubt.

when a company can change during a batlle price or rules during an event, i don't trust realy.. but why not...

I really didn't understand what you typed.
But why be so bitter towards gree? Don't like, don't play.

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 07:38 AM
There's no demand for uzis anyways. Supply high, demand low. Plus, we didn't get a Raid Boss dropped in our laps right at the start of a new event cycle.

iteachem
01-03-2014, 07:41 AM
There's no demand for uzis anyways. Supply high, demand low. Plus, we didn't get a Raid Boss dropped in our laps right at the start of a new event cycle.

I think most of the bigger syndicates have no issue with uzi. But the smaller ones might. Our second syndicate might need to buy uzi at this rate

RealTeflonDon
01-03-2014, 07:44 AM
There's a tiny bit of demand. I'd put the rate at $100k / uzi. Especially with the drop rate they have

TZora
01-03-2014, 08:53 AM
should we expect to see the raid boss right after this weekend war? i'm hoping so :)

wetwebster
01-03-2014, 12:45 PM
The next raid boss showed up on one of my accounts. It had a timer of 14 days left. So I'm guessing next weekend for the raid boss

iteachem
01-03-2014, 01:15 PM
The next raid boss showed up on one of my accounts. It had a timer of 14 days left. So I'm guessing next weekend for the raid boss

Thank God.. at least a bit of a break

RuckusX
01-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Right after the last raid boss, i had the next raid boss in the data push. It showed 18 days left in the event.