PDA

View Full Version : Walkthrough how to buy black skull intel folders

Diverguy
01-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Please see photo walkthrough. iOS only apparently.

Roscoe782
01-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Great. But don't do it. Like I have said before: there should be no need to buy tokens. Normally no need in KA or CC (minus 1 misadventure).

warrends
01-03-2014, 02:33 AM
Do.
Not.
Use.
Gold.

tetra
01-03-2014, 02:55 AM
Inter faction exchanges would be a better option than gold

Bobar
01-03-2014, 02:59 AM
i can just support: donīt buy Folders for Gold.

RetiredAndHappy
01-03-2014, 03:28 AM
This is pretty simple.. One of two things will happen

People will buy intel folders.. Gree will see this and celebrate and new way of encouraging people to spend

Or

No one buys folders.. Gree hsve to devise a different strategy and hopefully fix the drop rate

I implore everyone not to buy intel folders... This needs to be a game wide consensus. . Spread the word

Big John
01-03-2014, 08:35 AM
What about free gold?

jgmecarter
01-03-2014, 08:49 AM
For all you people that say don't use gold to buy folders have fun leveling up to get all the folders you are going to need to get summon the bosses. If you don't want to spend money fine. Watch videos and use that to get the folders. This event will cause you to level up like crazy which in return will cause you to get lower points in war. If you are telling the people in your faction to not buy folders but still tell them to get as many folders as possible so you can still summon bosses then you are a bad faction leader that don't understand the game. If you don't want them to buy folders them maybe you should sit out this event and watch as others et the units.

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 09:01 AM
For all you people that say don't use gold to buy folders have fun leveling up to get all the folders you are going to need to get summon the bosses. If you don't want to spend money fine. Watch videos and use that to get the folders. This event will cause you to level up like crazy which in return will cause you to get lower points in war. If you are telling the people in your faction to not buy folders but still tell them to get as many folders as possible so you can still summon bosses then you are a bad faction leader that don't understand the game. If you don't want them to buy folders them maybe you should sit out this event and watch as others et the units.

OR......

we could do like we did in CC last time, NOT pay the insane prices to buy the folders that should be free, and as soon as they realize it wont work they will fix the drop rate... we started the last CC event with 1500 folders ran out in the first day refused to buy more, an underground market sprang up and after the influx of gold stopped wouldnt you know it the drop rate changed to dropping one every couple hits with in a few hours we had all we needed oh yeah and we didnt level up more than one or two levels once the drop rate was fixed... this isn't that complicated, if everyone shows that they will spend the THOUSANDS of gold just to summon as well as the THOUSANDS of gold to finish the bosses this will continue... if everyone shows that they will NOT drop the gold to buy the folders that should have been farmable for the last 4 weeks like the other games this WILL get fixed... they always work fast to resolve issues when profits drop

Shuff1221
01-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Can other factions sell their folders to other factions?? You can do that in cc

RetiredAndHappy
01-03-2014, 09:05 AM

Quick to pass judgment. . Why dont you ask anyone in my faction (before I retired) how they felt about the leadership..

More importantly. . If no one buys intel folders it might force gree to revise the event.. Unfortunately it is people like you that are fueling the constant requirment for gold..

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 09:06 AM
everything is a guess untill the new data push but in CC you can switch syndicates then donate uzi's if the other syndicate is willing to pay

jgmecarter
01-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Quick to pass judgment. . Why dont you ask anyone in my faction (before I retired) how they felt about the leadership..

More importantly. . If no one buys intel folders it might force gree to revise the event.. Unfortunately it is people like you that are fueling the constant requirment for gold..

I am not passing judgment. Having people level up alot is a really bad move. And if people in your faction are using all there energy to get folders because you requested them to do that then what kind of leader would that make you? I agree that gree should change the drop rate. And if there is enough people that sit out then maybe gree will change it. What I am saying is if you don't want to use gold to get folders to do the event then sit out of the event all together. It is a really dumb idea to try and do this event by using all your energy to get the folders. You will level up to much and lose a lot of points in war. But that's the joy of this game you can do what you want. Feel free and level up all you want. I will appreciate it during war

Cre8ivPwr
01-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Don't buy folders...they will have to fix this...participation will be too low and they will see their GREEd has pushed players away, losing them money.

RetiredAndHappy
01-03-2014, 09:42 AM
I am not passing judgment. Having people level up alot is a really bad move. And if people in your faction are using all there energy to get folders because you requested them to do that then what kind of leader would that make you? I agree that gree should change the drop rate. And if there is enough people that sit out then maybe gree will change it. What I am saying is if you don't want to use gold to get folders to do the event then sit out of the event all together. It is a really dumb idea to try and do this event by using all your energy to get the folders. You will level up to much and lose a lot of points in war. But that's the joy of this game you can do what you want. Feel free and level up all you want. I will appreciate it during war

I wont delve into this to far.. but my faction has successfully got 50 wins since the streaks began. My stats before retiring where level 210 12/13 mil .. I never advocated using energy. .

I retired becuase gree started pusing gold too much.. and yes I was already a heavy gold spender.. must months I got my $1000 level bonus..

What I am asking is that the people here don't give into to everything gold. . Lets turn this back into a game

lightning strikes
01-03-2014, 10:10 AM
I thought MW is a game and not a milkcow. I refuse to use gold. I hate the gold. It spoils everything. Tactics, thinking, being smart is killed through gold. No gold, no glory ( modification of: no guts no glory ).

Bobar
01-03-2014, 10:18 AM

who says we due with that poor drop rate?? but itīs your money, do whatever you want with it. we just say there are better ways to get those Intel Folders - as a COMMUNITY

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 10:25 AM
I just used 500 energy on crime city and got 5 uzi's to drop... this is a DIRECT result of us refusing to pay for uzis... oh yeah and we get weeks to farm the uzis instead of less than 24 hours

STILL THINK BUYING FOLDERS IS A GOOD IDEA????

jgmecarter
01-03-2014, 10:55 AM
I have never said buying folders is the best way. What I said is using a bunch of energy to get a bunch of folders is a bad idea. The problem is not even the drop rate. The problem is gree giving us less than 24 hours to get the folders. After this event I bet gree allows us to have alot more time to save up folders. But I will say if you want to do this event then having everyone in your faction watch videos for free go will give you a good start. I agree that gree messed up and they need to make it right. But I was also told that in one of the other games when they first started this event they did not have time to farm the Intel as well and they had to buy Intel so they could do the event. We will have more time to get Intel folders but for this event we are going to have to suck it up and spend money or sit out and deal with it.

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 10:59 AM
we are gonna sit it out for the first lil bit to see what happens, when the majority of the teams decided to hold off in CC last time the fixed the drop rate to like everyother hit so you could quickly and cheaply gather the items needed

RetiredAndHappy
01-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Yes.. everyone should just sit it out

2000y2k
01-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Love 2014 being bug free in MW. Just can't decide if I like the details Gree provides for new events or the bug free events more. Guess I should wait for the event to start in 51 minutes before I decide. Maybe I should do a pole.

Guess I will just buy a bunch of folders while I wait.

Mighty Min
01-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Do.
Not.
Use.
Gold.

+1 to that!