PDA

View Full Version : Strange energy problems

Grecoref
01-02-2014, 11:23 PM
This has happened to me me 3-4 times this week. While I'm doing the recent ltq I'm on 7/15 elite now. I ran out of energy at one point then looked and it was back up to around 125 again. Then I didn't have enough for another kill do I exited the game. My energy at the time I exited was around 68 or so. I was off for about 2 hrs and when I came back on I was still at around 68-70. It didn't recharge my energy at all. Like I said this has happened 3-4 time this week is this a bug problem or something.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-02-2014, 11:26 PM
This has happened to me me 3-4 times this week. While I'm doing the recent ltq I'm on 7/15 elite now. I ran out of energy at one point then looked and it was back up to around 125 again. Then I didn't have enough for another kill do I exited the game. My energy at the time I exited was around 68 or so. I was off for about 2 hrs and when I came back on I was still at around 68-70. It didn't recharge my energy at all. Like I said this has happened 3-4 time this week is this a bug problem or something.are you friends with carmen?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-02-2014, 11:40 PM
This has happened to me me 3-4 times this week. While I'm doing the recent ltq I'm on 7/15 elite now. I ran out of energy at one point then looked and it was back up to around 125 again. Then I didn't have enough for another kill do I exited the game. My energy at the time I exited was around 68 or so. I was off for about 2 hrs and when I came back on I was still at around 68-70. It didn't recharge my energy at all. Like I said this has happened 3-4 time this week is this a bug problem or something.

You're not alone there G. Whatever they have done they have well overdone it. The energy gain is amazingly slow, almost dead. I'm surprised you are the only one to make comment.

TZora
01-03-2014, 12:07 AM
exercise daily twice .. once in the morning and once in the evening .. have some vitamins and tonics .. think positive .. eat and sleep at the right time .. don't eat too much at dinner .. eat good healthy food .. avoid junk food .. do the right thing and you wouldn't have any "strange energy problems" :D

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-03-2014, 12:16 AM
LOL, great reply TZ.

The only other way is to delete the game should it not improve. That would fix it I think.

I'm not encouraging fraud either.

Grecoref
01-03-2014, 12:17 AM
I thought it was my phones account cause I should be recharging at 180p/h and when I went back in after 2 hrs it was only at 70. It's as if the energys not recharging at 3 per minute. Glad I spent that 150 gold for getting all the classes in my profile.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-03-2014, 12:20 AM
I turned mine on and it hardly moved in a couple of hours Grecoref. While open it was regening at 3 per minute. I have no idea what's happened. Feels like they have done something that has an unintended consequence.

I am iOS.

TZora
01-03-2014, 12:42 AM
LOL, great reply TZ.

The only other way is to delete the game should it not improve. That would fix it I think.

I'm not encouraging fraud either.
ok since we're talking, i'll spill the beans .. i'm letting out my fast energy regeneration secret ..

i carry my cell phone with my when i go for jogging/exercise! there, i let out the secret for fast energy regeneration :)

TZora
01-03-2014, 01:07 AM
omg lmfao .. that joke (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?79015-Strange-energy-problems&p=1138721&viewfull=1#post1138721) reminded me of an app i saw in the android playstore a few months ago.

"Natural Phone Recharger" (or some name like that)

The description read something like, "Install this app, tie a string to your phone and then swing/rotate the phone clockwise as fast as you can. The phone battery will begin recharging"

guess what, if you scrolled all the way down, at the end of the description was mentioned, "Of course, the battery won't recharge. Whoever believes the phone battery would charge doing this is a pure dumb idiot. This is just to roll the noobs who never read the description all the way down. The app is bogus and won't do anything after installation"

i was like LOLOL :D

and, there were many ppl writing reviews like: "i have been swinging the phone since hours. nothing happens. bad app" :D:D:D:D:D

** no, i did not install that app, i read the description all the way down :cool: **

OP, sorry .. it's totally off topic!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-03-2014, 01:58 AM
ok since we're talking, i'll spill the beans .. i'm letting out my fast energy regeneration secret ..

i carry my cell phone with my when i go for jogging/exercise! there, i let out the secret for fast energy regeneration :)

TZ, based on your advice, I went and bought a mouse, a mouse exercise wheel and a fat cat. It was cheaper than buying new joggers.

I'm going to link the phone to the wheel and crack the whip.

If nothing else the mouse will know how I feel doing the same stuff over and over again.

If the mouse wheel system doesn't work, ill feed the mouse to the fat cat.

If nothing else the mouse will know how I feel about the game more recently.

Oh and I've named the fat cat, Gree. (Burp)