PDA

View Full Version : Intel folders only dropping for Android players

Agent Orange
01-02-2014, 08:38 PM
So far I have had 4 intel folders drop. 1 disappeared so I only actually got 3 but all have dropped on my Android devices. On all of my IOS devices there have been ZERO drops even though I have restarted them multiple times and see the link to build the new LE building on all.

And this is from farming the exact same mission on all 12 devices. There is something seriously screwed up here.

Mr. Artois
01-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Are you surprised ?

Archer59
01-02-2014, 08:43 PM
Are they suppose to drop for missions only? Just curious. Did a bunch of raids and got zip....on iOS though.

Roe nick
01-02-2014, 08:44 PM
Opposite for me. 4 from iOS and 0 from android.

Hulk0801
01-02-2014, 08:49 PM
What are you guys doing to get them ?

Mr Sunshine
01-02-2014, 08:49 PM
I've tried attacking, raiding, missions, regens, rebooting... Nothing for either acct, both iOS ck'd in here hoping to sfind out what I'm doing wrong : )

Agent Orange
01-02-2014, 08:52 PM
All have dropped for missions, nothing from attacks or raids on either IOS or Android.

Chris_
01-02-2014, 08:53 PM
If it's the same as cc. They will only drop from Map missions

Agent Orange
01-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Are you surprised ?

Not even slightly

Einszwei
01-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Only hot 1 from a mission my cc account got 5 off 500 energy

Aks
01-02-2014, 09:27 PM
I got 2.. On IOS.. Both from maps.. Nothing from raid and attack..

SHANESTER
01-02-2014, 09:28 PM
all 12 devices? i think its time for an intervention...lol

CJ54
01-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Data is the same on both.

Blodiea
01-02-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm on android and have not been able to get any to drop.

evilbeef54
01-02-2014, 10:26 PM
so far i have managed to get ONE.... ONE folder from 2500 energy, this is worse than the last crime city Charlie Foxtrot, at least we were allowed to collect uzi's for a week or two before the event started again... Jesus everyone was pissed off then and syndicates had about 1500 banked, so far we have 7... i think the last few CC raid bosses ended up using around 7500+ uzi's... we are NOT going to drop 7500 gold JUST TO SUMMON the bosses, that is insane

Matt.H
01-02-2014, 10:36 PM
Not sure if it was a coincidence, but got 3 folders while prestaging bosses on the mission maps. Prestaged other targets on the maps as well, but again only got the folders on the hits on bosses. Let me know if anyone else sees the same thing.

mreilly
01-02-2014, 10:39 PM
i Did a bunch of pre staging and managed to get 1 intel folder with 2000 energy. That was maybe 8 hits in total though. Can't say if that's bad or good..

75 attacks though and not 1 from attacking anyone...

evilbeef54
01-02-2014, 10:51 PM
i did 2k worth of prestaging and got 1 folder, i did 900 worth of hitting the tank on map 1 and got 1 folder... in the last CC raid boss they fixed the drop rate a day or so into the event when everyone ran out of uzi's (folders) but refused to pay the 5 gold per uzi they were attempting to charge. But at least then we got over a week to farm the uzi's and had a wooping 1500 when it started

Mcdoc
01-03-2014, 12:19 AM
I got one off 3000 energy hitting up the Snow General while farming indestructible units in the Natural Gas Plant - IOS

Einszwei
01-03-2014, 12:21 AM
I got one off 3000 energy hitting up the Snow General while farming indestructible units in the Natural Gas Plant - IOS

;) same hehehe mcdoc u HAD to reveal my strategy eh? ;)

Bobar
01-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Gree, fix this before it gets an epic fail like the latest raid boss event at crime city

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Data is the same on both.

It might be the same CJ but there is a problem. Nothing is dropping here and others reporting extremely low drops from both Android and iOS.

Kindly amp up the drop rate significantly and soon before this gets out of control please.

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 12:45 AM
this is already out of control, we were furious when we didnt get at least 3 WEEKS to farm uzi in CC because we knew what to expect. So they give us less than 24 HOURS in MW... this is totally screwed, you will see IF this starts tomorrow, you will be out of folders in 5 minutes and have to chose if you want to drop THOUSANDS of gold or give up on the event until they fix the drop rate... I suggest the latter... do NOT fall for it, i know this event is new here but those of us that play CC/KA know how big this fail is, people that dont read this forum will be all excited about the new event and start dropping gold a bit at first but get quickly fed up especially IF they get to boss 100 and see that not only do they have to spend gold to summon because of this epic fail but they have to spend gold to kill a single boss 100... oh but wait you have to kill like 20 of them

Tito89
01-03-2014, 12:55 AM
5335 (not mine)

Raid bosses, the new bane of modern war, and they havent even really begun. Just wait for the issues to arise when the boss does arrive. I think my trip to New Zealand was well timed really, see y'all in 4 weeks.

OH and i noticed im over 1k in posts, hooray me for achieving nothing.

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 12:57 AM
in reality they need to fix the drop rate AND delay the event 3-4 weeks, in CC they were giving us 3-4 weeks between these events AND a drop rate 15x higher... that worked... they cut the time between events in half and had a gold boycott and created a black market for uzi, lol

Vegaman
01-03-2014, 01:14 AM
2 things....

1. I now realise why i haven't been raided by a SUP player in 2 days. They are all busy trying to get folders off maps rather than raid me.

2. I have used my 6,000 energy to get "1" folder. WTF

free play
01-03-2014, 01:31 AM
same, 3500 energy for 1, these problems are slowly killing the game

tarun01
01-03-2014, 01:33 AM
It is so much popular forum post. I think every ten age like your post. I am so much happy for your good forum posting . Now i send you another good information about update mobile phone. please click our site.

HGF69
01-03-2014, 01:38 AM
I'm on iOS and they are dropping in the Test Site map on missions only

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 01:42 AM
STOP BUYING FOLDERS unless you really want to spend 7500 gold JUST TO SUMMON the bosses not even to beat them, do not buy folders, this is total BS make them fix this

Digger666
01-03-2014, 01:51 AM
Is everyone sure the black skull commander event is the raid boss? There is an epic boss event in a little over a week? Surely gree would not give us just 24 hours to collect the intel folders needed and at such poor drop rates.. Nah, I would like to think that gree is not taking us for a bunch or fools with bottomless pockets? Surely this cannot be? Lol

Bobar
01-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Is everyone sure the black skull commander event is the raid boss? There is an epic boss event in a little over a week? Surely gree would not give us just 24 hours to collect the intel folders needed and at such poor drop rates.. Nah, I would like to think that gree is not taking us for a bunch or fools with bottomless pockets? Surely this cannot be? Lol

we wouldn´t have to ask ourselves and assume if only gree would do what they promised several times now: giving informations about Events....

Major Rain
01-03-2014, 01:58 AM
IF people buy gold for this they are just enablers for further slaughter.....This has been going on for a while so nothing will change probably but for me a game should have a medium amount that people can still be on top and still feed their children after playing a game....

Roscoe782
01-03-2014, 01:59 AM

I taste your sarcasm, but this is literally what they did for last raid boss in CC. 48 hours to collect tokens. Terrible drop rate. Their solution was the same: gold for tokens.

Luckily drop rate for the first two raid bosses was good and the drop rate for the next raid boss is good. They also give at least a week for collecting normally. It should be a fun event but the MW rollout is looking pretty bad so far.

Basically, don't be fooled. Don't buy folders. U shouldn't have to.

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 02:00 AM
regardless... STOP buying folders... last time in CC there was a black market for uzi's but it only lasted a day before gree realized they were losing money and fixed the drop rate and it is MUCH better now... the only way they respond to us is to MAKE them see we are not happy by effecting their bottom line, STOP buying folders and it will get fixed

Bobar
01-03-2014, 02:01 AM
can just agree: do not buy Folders for Gold.

Digger666
01-03-2014, 02:06 AM
we wouldn´t have to ask ourselves and assume if only gree would do what they promised several times now: giving informations about Events....

Yeh it's a shame as we know their mods/employees go through these posts, yet they give no insight, no answers to our questions. Just plain ignorance and I'd call it disrespect of paying customers. No wonder I'm finding more and more empty bases and see more people trying to sell their accounts to try and recoup at least a little of what they have spent. I'm now playing on the last few k gold from a 1k tier bonus from 2 months ago... The way things are heading they will never see one more $ from my cc

Mazza
01-03-2014, 02:12 AM
So far, two members have scored intel folder drops from maps, I'm using IOS devices and attacking and raiding and getting nothing!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-03-2014, 02:15 AM

Thats what it says on the Faction Raid Boss Information area.

Defeat BLACK SKULL COMMANDER.

Event ends on 5D 9H xx mins

In the Boss Select Area it says:
FIGHT BLACK SKULL COMMANDER

In the 'Summons' area all the bosses are called BLACK SKULL COMMANDER.

It seems like it.

Richard79
01-03-2014, 02:32 AM
4500 energy expelled on map missions and not a single folder WTF the drop rate is screwed just like the blocks for walls

Grizz875
01-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Wow sounds like I got lucky getting 2 with 3k energy

heath4pack
01-03-2014, 03:49 AM
iOS here.

Have been getting them since late last night from the boneyard and oil refinery plant.

Good luck.

Agent Orange
01-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Followup, out of 120 mission kills on 5 of my IOS players 2 Intel folders have dropped! Will post an update for my droids shortly. This is a joke.

I notice that two of my IOS players needed to do a manual update of the app. Three have had zero drops, but none had the crate display bug. The third on IOs 7 did not have an update.

Updating to get the display bug did not fix the drop rate.

Hobbs
01-03-2014, 05:32 AM
We have been given no time and very little information on how to Farm these FOLDERS!!!
Simple solution!! 💡 they award each player a specific amount of folders to get the event up and running and not Kill it before it really has a chance to start,they did this in Kingdom Age awarding 500 orbs/folders to each guild/faction Member.
There you go,problem solved in one hit and some Happy Customers that don't feel cheated by each event that is rolled out 😉

Agent Orange
01-03-2014, 05:55 AM
Good idea Hobbs.

heath4pack
01-03-2014, 05:56 AM
Followup, out of 120 mission kills on 5 of my IOS players 2 Intel folders have dropped! Will post an update for my droids shortly. This is a joke.

I notice that two of my IOS players needed to do a manual update of the app. Three have had zero drops, but none had the crate display bug. The third on IOs 7 did not have an update.

Updating to get the display bug did not fix the drop rate.

Hi Agent Orange. Long time no talk. Hope you are doing well.

I'm still on iOS 6 and did not have to do an update.

I have gotten seven so far from the aforementioned maps as well as the train station just now.

I'm restaging some from past events, so that is why I'm hitting those maps at the moment.

heath4pack
01-03-2014, 05:58 AM
We have been given no time and very little information on how to Farm these FOLDERS!!!
Simple solution!! �� they award each player a specific amount of folders to get the event up and running and not Kill it before it really has a chance to start,they did this in Kingdom Age awarding 500 orbs/folders to each guild/faction Member.
There you go,problem solved in one hit and some Happy Customers that don't feel cheated by each event that is rolled out ��

I remember that in KA Hobbs. You never know, they might still do that in this one when the event starts

Agent Orange
01-03-2014, 06:01 AM
Ok, so after doing a bit more testing, something Gree should have done BEFORE rolling out this mess.

On IOS version 3.9 mw-20140102-6 will occaisionally drop folders but only if you have the crate display bug. What I mean by this is on you main screen if you see the number of unopened crates you have you aren't going to get folders. At least this is the case on the 6 IOS devices I am testing. One iPhone has the same version however also displays crates unopened and it has yet to get a folder.

On Android, it appears Gree has 'fixed' the app, the three devices I have tested all have the crate counter working yet none have dropped a folder this morning out of 54 mission kills!

So out of almost 200 mission kills I have 2 folders! WTF gree.

AlexFoo
01-03-2014, 06:12 AM
IOS here, and plenty have dropped for me on miltarybase.

plenty = more than 10. for about 4k energy.

Agent Orange
01-03-2014, 06:15 AM
IOS here, and plenty have dropped for me on miltarybase.

plenty = more than 10. for about 4k energy.

Does your crate counter display number of unopens?

heath4pack
01-03-2014, 06:25 AM
My crate icon does not display the number of unopened crates I have BTW

Speed ump
01-03-2014, 06:26 AM
They obviously want you to buy folders. After seeing the energy usage vs folder drops, I think I'll just be buying folders as needed.

Baller
01-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Well I can't even get that crap to load up cos My iPad is an older version and it's jail broken so I can't update the device unless I factory reset..is gree gonna make it compatible for older version?..I don't see the donation thing in the faction area

Cow
01-03-2014, 06:41 AM
I am not getting any drops-I do have IOS with the unopened crates on my front screen. Your are on to something orange

"Spock"
01-03-2014, 07:08 AM
I've used over 6k in energy in all different maps and one folder, my faction has a total of 3 with 42 active players, this totally is going to suck

Agent Orange
01-03-2014, 07:26 AM
Hi Agent Orange. Long time no talk. Hope you are doing well.

I'm still on iOS 6 and did not have to do an update.

I have gotten seven so far from the aforementioned maps as well as the train station just now.

I'm restaging some from past events, so that is why I'm hitting those maps at the moment.

Hey good to hear from you! The maps are the only place I have found these folders as well.

Agree it would make sense to start off everyone with some folders.

CC1
01-03-2014, 07:37 AM
Ok, so after doing a bit more testing, something Gree should have done BEFORE rolling out this mess.

On IOS version 3.9 mw-20140102-6 will occaisionally drop folders but only if you have the crate display bug. What I mean by this is on you main screen if you see the number of unopened crates you have you aren't going to get folders. At least this is the case on the 6 IOS devices I am testing. One iPhone has the same version however also displays crates unopened and it has yet to get a folder.

On Android, it appears Gree has 'fixed' the app, the three devices I have tested all have the crate counter working yet none have dropped a folder this morning out of 54 mission kills!

So out of almost 200 mission kills I have 2 folders! WTF gree.

iOS with crate display bug and data set mw_20140102_6 (and no App Store updates available) 3,300 energy dumped on Snow Patrol General (Natural Gas map) not one single flippin folder. Jesus Gree! It's sad when people expect you to screw up and are surprised on the rare occasion you don't. Where do your programmers come from? High school computer classes? BTW, a little explanation would be helpful.

Dutchie
01-03-2014, 07:37 AM
They obviously want you to buy folders. After seeing the energy usage vs folder drops, I think I'll just be buying folders as needed.My projections are about 7000 intel folders based in the CC Raid Boss event, so that would be 7000 gold... about 120 gold per member. Another con!

Roscoe782
01-03-2014, 07:43 AM
My projections are about 7000 intel folders based in the CC Raid Boss event, so that would be 7000 gold... about 120 gold per member. Another con!

They obviously want you to buy folders. After seeing the energy usage vs folder drops, I think I'll just be buying folders as needed.

Exactly why you should not buy folders as needed. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BUY FOLDERS. Both CC and KA have shown this through previous raid bosses. MW programmers are not reinventing the wheel. However, they are trying to "con" you out of your money. I spend money on this game, but not on something like this that should be free and only cost you energy, stamina, and xp.

Gen CheeBye
01-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Someone saw fit to remove a thread with me saying this event might go balls up on us.

And I'm sorry to report, it HAS gone balls up. Some of my factions mates were not able to get the folders to drop even though almost all of us are hitting the same target in the same mission map.

I'm also sorry to tell you this Gree, adjusting the folder drop rate algorithm to almost zero will not make us spend more gold. It has an opposite effect instead, which is making us spend less i.e. a boycott. Serves you guys right.

Sgt mason
01-03-2014, 07:58 AM
So far I have had 4 intel folders drop. 1 disappeared so I only actually got 3 but all have dropped on my Android devices. On all of my IOS devices there have been ZERO drops even though I have restarted them multiple times and see the link to build the new LE building on all.

And this is from farming the exact same mission on all 12 devices. There is something seriously screwed up here.

I am on ios and i have gotten 17 so far, so yeah it works on ios

Cow
01-03-2014, 07:59 AM
I am hearing some factions have 500 already. We have 73 as a bunch of us including me can't get them to drop. Sounds like a bunch of tickets again...

Cow
01-03-2014, 08:00 AM
And actually I don't even see the option to buy them. Sounds like you need to get one to drop and then its an option....better be fixed before raid boss goes live. And even then some of us at a disadvantage...

Emerald_
01-03-2014, 08:08 AM
I've gotten 5 folders from 5500 energy, I'm hitting 'expert holiday Santa' in 'border guard complex', 113 energy for 11xp.

CC1
01-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Amending my above comments. Thanks to another thread I saw where you can buy the folders with gold. So, drop rates close to zero are probably not a screw up. Just an attempt to bilk more money. Especially since there has been no explanation about it and no details about what we would get in return. So much for transparency Gree

Credit to Diverguy. Thanks for the illustration. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?79021-Walkthrough-how-to-buy-black-skull-intel-folders&p=1139148#post1139148

Maj. Tom
01-03-2014, 10:00 AM
0 folders from 5000 energy. I just had an MW iOS update, so that may help. We'll see.

GreenwichKid
01-03-2014, 12:49 PM
I've had 3 from the Snow Patrol General 10k of energy

Veccster
01-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Also...it appears that rewards are given to all faction members and not just the ones who contribute to a boss kill.

bruner
01-03-2014, 01:15 PM
I'm on android and I haven't gotten a single folder to drop. I still have 65 weapons cases to open (and still getting them) but no folders.....

aBigDek
01-03-2014, 01:18 PM
So I just went through 8600 energy...4100 then a level up for 4500 more. I hits targets and NPCs on 12 different maps. All of which were already prepped so I finished the target and then prepped each one again, and I got 0...ZERO...intel folders. I verified that I am on iOS 3.9 and have the new data set. Is that just "random" luck? The roulette wheel has better odds!!

Agent Orange
01-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Well this is interesting, my two lowest stat Android players have had server pushes today.

And guess what the donate button is now gone in the faction screen AND all trace of this event as well so not even sure if these two can now participate if I call a fight. One had been able to drop folders this morning and based on what I see with the reference number it seems Gree has server pushed an OLDER version of the app!

Sigh........

JDub
01-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Over 6k energy used and I got 1 folder on android. I'm done with this event. I'm not buying gold just to be part of an even5.