PDA

View Full Version : Black Skull intel folders

warrends
01-02-2014, 06:48 PM
We have one!!! One of my factionmates called dibs on getting our first. I just raided some poor soul 40-some times and got none. We have 1!!! If the raid boss begins tomorrow GREE will be catching a ton of s***. We will need thousands of them. We have 1!!!!

Anyone else??

Also began the new LE building. So at least some good news.

Congressman Robinson
01-02-2014, 06:49 PM
We got 1 from a faction mate doing an actual mission. Yuck.

warrends
01-02-2014, 06:51 PM
A map mission? Aside from LTQs I haven't done any map missions in probably a year and a half. Hope they drop from raids and attacks.

shuffle_recruiter
01-02-2014, 06:51 PM
I have 3 from missions, 0 from raids and attacks

BIG DH
01-02-2014, 06:55 PM
If their gonna call it a RAID boss, you should be able to RAID to get the component required to summon the RAID BOSS.

Trebor
01-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Can u say epic fail

2000y2k
01-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Only one of our members got a folder so far. I did over 50 jobs and got nothing. Tried the first map then did a few higher costing missions on the last few maps but still got none. From the pop up last week it said the folders will come from doing jobs/missions not fights or raids. Not a good start.

Bndawgs
01-02-2014, 07:01 PM
as far as i know, they only drop from missions. guess i'll prestage a bunch of stupid targets.

Trebor
01-02-2014, 07:03 PM
3500 plus energy 1 folder and 83 stamina 0 folders. It's a money grab

Roscoe782
01-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Same low low low drop rate noticed with us too. Only from NPCs as well.

This was about the time in CC that GREE's solution was to offer tokens for gold when complaints were made about the drop rate.

M1keperry
01-02-2014, 07:07 PM
I didn't get any either done 2500k energy

Maddog11
01-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Horrible drop rate..drop site is dropping about 1 per 30 hits, best I've found so far. On a side note the drop rate for the crates is better, I have picked up almost 50 in the last 10 min

Einszwei
01-02-2014, 07:13 PM
We got our first 3 yes!!!!!!!!! Sgt Fury donated all 3 shout out to him if he sees this

Tony Snow
01-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Doesn't come from attacks or raids

The Judy
01-02-2014, 07:16 PM
10 intel folders are available for 10 gold. You can see more details by attempting to donate more intel folders than you have. The splash screen to buy appears. You can close this and see details on health and folders required for each level. Level 100 is 40 folders, level 95 is 38, etc. hoping they correct before tomorrow so it's not strictly gold required.

KingDante!
01-02-2014, 07:21 PM
10 intel folders are available for 10 gold. You can see more details by attempting to donate more intel folders than you have. The splash screen to buy appears. You can close this and see details on health and folders required for each level. Level 100 is 40 folders, level 95 is 38, etc. hoping they correct before tomorrow so it's not strictly gold required.
I don't see this option on Andoid.. are you on iOS?

MajikUF
I got 2 already. Prestaging maps that I hadn't done yet.

Roscoe782
From my experience in other GREE games, you should not need gold to gather plenty of tokens. Great rollout of what is/will be a fun event.

The Judy
01-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Yes, I see this on iOS.

Congressman Robinson
01-02-2014, 07:25 PM
I can see it on iOS as well, but nothing on my llp on Android.

Kimm
01-02-2014, 07:36 PM

Nothing like that to be seen on android....... AGAIN
And I was able to collect 1 folder using over 4k energy on higher maps.

ardiamonds
01-02-2014, 07:36 PM
you would think after last raid event in CC where the drop rate was practically nil that they would have started letting us get them sooner, another FUBAR attempt from gree

Slick23
01-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Just got first one by raiding

Gbrown
01-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Yep 1400 energy on one account and 300 on another and zero folders. Looks like it will be an awesome event, yeah right.

erickd271
01-02-2014, 07:49 PM
2800 energy and 1 bloody folder
75 stamina raided and attacked: 0 folders

Maestro
01-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Over 4k in energy 1 folder 100 attacks/raids 0folders

Aks
01-02-2014, 08:04 PM
500 energy used and received one folder.. Not bad if whole faction works together.. After all faction event..

IlliniFan1
01-02-2014, 08:04 PM
The ten for ten deal is a good way to get them quickly.

Maddog11
01-02-2014, 08:08 PM
Another event that is going to take lots of gold. Greeat! (Sarcasm for those wondering)

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-02-2014, 08:09 PM
The easiest way is to buy them.

7,000 is all that is needed for a team. That's only about 23 vaults.

PITA4PRES
01-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Over 3500 energy on one account and over 1500 on another and not one folder. I couldn't even get a crate to drop on the one with 1500 energy. This game is getting to be such a joke.

buckshot
01-02-2014, 08:27 PM
What a scam! 1800 energy for 1 lousy folder?? Cmon gree get real

BIG DH
01-02-2014, 08:49 PM
Guys, don't forget you can watch videos for free gold and buy the folders. Cheap and easy way to avoid xp.

M1keperry
01-02-2014, 08:55 PM
It doesn't give me the option to buy intel folders

buckshot
01-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Android users don't get an option to buy them, I tried to donate when I had zero folders and no splash screen.

Thief
01-02-2014, 09:05 PM
The easiest way is to buy them.

7,000 is all that is needed for a team. That's only about 23 vaults.

Might want to work on those math skills.

7000 X 1 = 7000 or 4.67 Vaults

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Might want to work on those math skills.

7000 X 1 = 7000 or 4.67 Vaults

The math is fine Thief. The 7,000 related to the number of folders it was suggested was required. Which was calculated at the proposed 1 folder for 5 gold.

It seems the cost appears to be lower at 1 gold each. 4 - 5 vaults is not a great deal between 50-60 people.

Just wondering why the price drop which is more interesting. Is it going to be the standard cost (cheaper here than elsewhere? Doubt that) or is it lower because of the limited time to get them, coupled perhaps with the current drop rate.

It will be of great interest to see the cost next cycle both here and elsewhere.

lemonhaze
01-02-2014, 10:27 PM
10 gold to buy 1 folder lol this game is becomeing comical..anything u do here is gold gold gold..before long gree will start chargeing us 10 gold to log in and out..i me why not they have already destroyed the game

evilbeef54
01-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Guys, don't forget you can watch videos for free gold and buy the folders. Cheap and easy way to avoid xp.

the last few raid bosses in CC we used like 7500 uzi, we are not going to spend 7500 gold just to summon bosses, lol, that would be sooooooo many videos to watch, lol

REDЯUM
01-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Another F bomb ... They can't seem to get anything right these days .. Makes it where I'm about ready to lay the game down .. Every week another screw up ..

Come on Gree your support sucks and your events are catching up !! FIX IT!!!

Matt.H
01-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Not sure if it was a coincidence, but got 3 folders while prestaging bosses on the mission maps. Prestaged other targets on the maps as well, but again only got the folders on the hits on bosses. Let me know if anyone else sees the same thing.

lemonhaze
01-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Another F bomb ... They can't seem to get anything right these days .. Makes it where I'm about ready to lay the game down .. Every week another screw up ..

Come on Gree your support sucks and your events are catching up !! FIX IT!!! catching up? lol they are already as bad or worse then support when u factor in the gold required to do a event

MadAtWorld
01-02-2014, 11:03 PM
Our faction has had varying results. Each person who was able to get one got it from a different spot. Averaged together tho, over 3k energy per folder. Not a single folder from raids or attacks. That is accounting from over 40 people. Some got them from regular NPCs, some from Holiday NPCs. So, there is no secret target. Personally, I spent 3500 energy and 100 Stam and got zero.

When the first thread came out I speculated that we would be buying them. Sorry I was right. But this IS Gree we are talking about. I am likely missing something though. Since the goals have not been released, how do we know we need 7k? I am told the goals will be to kill x number of level x for each goal. But I have yet to see how many of each level will be required.

FYI, unless you have already spent an inordinate amount of gold on this game, there is harldy a single event in which you can complete without spending gold. Unless you are putting your burden on someone else. For raid boss, if Yoh split the burden equally, you will need to spend gold unless they significantly improve the drop rate.

This rate has the potential for significant abuse within each faction. If someone chooses to, they can do more damage than he/she needs to and prevent others from receiving a loot item because they could not do minimum damage. Also, are you allowing people who do not contribute folders to participate and get loot items? They will still receive the faction goal rewards. IMO the loot items should only go to the ones doing the work in the first place.

Best of luck to all factions. Hopefully, you are organized and disciplined enough to avoid disaster.

evilbeef54
01-02-2014, 11:16 PM
Our faction has had varying results. Each person who was able to get one got it from a different spot. Averaged together tho, over 3k energy per folder. Not a single folder from raids or attacks. That is accounting from over 40 people. Some got them from regular NPCs, some from Holiday NPCs. So, there is no secret target. Personally, I spent 3500 energy and 100 Stam and got zero.

When the first thread came out I speculated that we would be buying them. Sorry I was right. But this IS Gree we are talking about. I am likely missing something though. Since the goals have not been released, how do we know we need 7k? I am told the goals will be to kill x number of level x for each goal. But I have yet to see how many of each level will be required.

FYI, unless you have already spent an inordinate amount of gold on this game, there is harldy a single event in which you can complete without spending gold. Unless you are putting your burden on someone else. For raid boss, if Yoh split the burden equally, you will need to spend gold unless they significantly improve the drop rate.

This rate has the potential for significant abuse within each faction. If someone chooses to, they can do more damage than he/she needs to and prevent others from receiving a loot item because they could not do minimum damage. Also, are you allowing people who do not contribute folders to participate and get loot items? They will still receive the faction goal rewards. IMO the loot items should only go to the ones doing the work in the first place.

Best of luck to all factions. Hopefully, you are organized and disciplined enough to avoid disaster.

we are basing the 7000+ estimate from previous experience with CC Raid boss... btw i just used 900 enenergy in my CC account and got 4 uzi, lol.... never thought it but MW makes CC look soo much better, hahaha

lemonhaze
01-02-2014, 11:28 PM
we are basing the 7000+ estimate from previous experience with CC Raid boss... btw i just used 900 enenergy in my CC account and got 4 uzi, lol.... never thought it but MW makes CC look soo much better, hahaha according to raid boss from what i see it will take 420 unless we gotta do them multi times

Transformer
01-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Another stupid mission from Gree! They want us to spend gold to complete this! Wont happen here! We will sit this out and just wait for the next mission. Whats With this crap? My seven year son could have come up with a better mission than this! Thanks Gree!!!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-02-2014, 11:33 PM
according to raid boss from what i see it will take 420 unless we gotta do them multi times

Its multi LemonHaze. It takes a stack of folders to complete. It's in the thousands LH.

There is a short cut to finish but its still several thousand folders.

evilbeef54
01-02-2014, 11:41 PM
there is 3 sections, beginner, normal, and elite, each section requiring MULTIPLE kills on bosses of a certain level, like elite 7 might be kill boss 65 8 times or something like that, if it runs the same as CC believe me it will take like 7-8k folders AT LEAST, last event they screwed us over (not this bad) and we ran out of uzi's (folders) on the FIRST DAY and we started with ONLY 1500, normally they give us enough time to start with 7-8k or so, we just finished a raid boss like a week and a half ago and we are sitting on 4k uzi's right now. They tried to pull a stunt like this on us last event and everyone refused to pay the gold then magicly the drop rate improved, but they also had it running correctly a few times first so we knew what to expect. This time is seems like they are hoping people are thinking like you and think it will only cost a few hundred gold and spending it before the event starts, once the event starts everyone should realize how bad this is and stop spending gold... that should bring about some changes

lemonhaze
01-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Its multi LemonHaze. It takes a stack of folders to complete. It's in the thousands LH.

There is a short cut to finish but its still several thousand folders.

there is 3 sections, beginner, normal, and elite, each section requiring MULTIPLE kills on bosses of a certain level, like elite 7 might be kill boss 65 8 times or something like that, if it runs the same as CC believe me it will take like 7-8k folders AT LEAST, last event they screwed us over (not this bad) and we ran out of uzi's (folders) on the FIRST DAY and we started with ONLY 1500, normally they give us enough time to start with 7-8k or so, we just finished a raid boss like a week and a half ago and we are sitting on 4k uzi's right now. They tried to pull a stunt like this on us last event and everyone refused to pay the gold then magicly the drop rate improved, but they also had it running correctly a few times first so we knew what to expect. This time is seems like they are hoping people are thinking like you and think it will only cost a few hundred gold and spending it before the event starts, once the event starts everyone should realize how bad this is and stop spending gold... that should bring about some changes oh ok thanks guys for clearing that up for me..ya another gold trap..im nearly done with this game anyways...its getting absurd and for what..just keep getting stats with no goals in site..im gonna get back to playing COD on PS3..u actaully get good graphics and takes skills..on MW there is no skills only requires u to be at the top to have deep pockets or be in debt whichever...

jopi_
01-03-2014, 12:27 AM
I got 3 folders in two ways; 2 folders from hitting the boss from inner sea canal 5 times (2900 energy), 1 folder from hitting holiday scrooge NPC in the first map 120 times (600 energy).

jopi_
01-03-2014, 12:35 AM
Just got two from attacking random targets in Pirate Flotilla while prestaging using 1300 energy.
Seems is does not matter what kind of target you hit, but there is a bigger chance on high energy targets. I also hit the normal guys in the first map a million times, but they did not give me a single file.

lana
01-03-2014, 04:15 AM
is this event already on or not - I can go until summon and start one boss - but then I get a cannot reach server... (on ios devices...)

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-03-2014, 04:26 AM
Not until its starts Iana. That seems likely in a few hours time.

You may need to be an officer to summons one of them.

Idiokus
01-03-2014, 04:30 AM
Well I'm hoping officers only can summon! In KA first time around anyone could summon a boss. Also after CC episode just hope they roll out this event correctly! And yes ...went through 3,000 energy not one drop...used 70 stamina and got -0-. Hmmmm

lana
01-03-2014, 04:39 AM
Not until its starts Iana. That seems likely in a few hours time.

You may need to be an officer to summons one of them.

..... thx - but I'm an officer ?????

GreenwichKid
01-03-2014, 04:44 AM
I've used 10k in energy plus 300 stamina and got 2, both from hitting a target on a map (Snow Patrol General on Natural Gas Facility).

Mr.Grumpy
01-03-2014, 05:25 AM
the energy hits for folders is just incidental. it's obvious they want us to use gold. bastards.

SevenO9
01-03-2014, 05:28 AM
So one has to use gold for the event. What else is new?

Seriously, you all act like this is the first event ever. Nearly every event requires (massive) gold to complete. Some lucky bastards - like myself - can finish the epic boss event for free, but that will sure be fixed soon.

What made anyone think it will be different?

KarenWill
01-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Everyone is talking about Intel folders, am I the only idiot one who doesn't know what are intel folders? What are they used for? Etc. etc.?

Roscoe782
01-03-2014, 05:35 AM

Seriously, you all act like this is the first event ever. Nearly every event requires (massive) gold to complete. Some lucky bastards - like myself - can finish the epic boss event for free, but that will sure be fixed soon.

The fact that raid bosses in other gree games are largely free adventures until end game while actually defeating bosses. Not on farming tokens

The Godfather
01-03-2014, 05:37 AM
We have one!!! One of my factionmates called dibs on getting our first. I just raided some poor soul 40-some times and got none. We have 1!!! If the raid boss begins tomorrow GREE will be catching a ton of s***. We will need thousands of them. We have 1!!!!

Anyone else??

Also began the new LE building. So at least some good news.

We have 24 tokens aren't dropping GREE dy trying to get us to buy them again, this company gets worse :(

The Godfather
01-03-2014, 05:41 AM
Everyone is talking about Intel folders, am I the only idiot one who doesn't know what are intel folders? What are they used for? Etc. etc.?

Pretty much yes....

Bobar
01-03-2014, 05:44 AM
The ten for ten deal is a good way to get them quickly.

hopefully no one is gonna buy them and gives gree some more cash cows to milk

Flying haggis
01-03-2014, 05:48 AM
Haven't got any yet the drop rate on these folders is diabolical

Scatkat
01-03-2014, 05:51 AM
My faction currently has 14, all from doing map missions. Very poor drop rates as well. I did however get 2 folders on 5 hits from the CommTek Agent in the financial district. Maybe it was just blind luck, but wanted to pass it along.
Happy hunting all!

The Godfather
01-03-2014, 07:24 AM
hopefully no one is gonna buy them and gives gree some more cash cows to milk

Couldn't agree more, but you'll get the usual mugs buying them.

evilbeef54
01-03-2014, 07:33 AM

Well...

A) the people complaining/warning have been doing the raid boss missions for months in CC/KA so we know how this should work and what to expect and...

B) with the way this is headed this would be the same as having to spend 100 gold just for the pleasure of being allowed to summon an ltq npc on every level, then also needing gold to finish it

No one is saying that you shouldn't need gold to finish it, but you definitely shouldn't need gold to even summon the bosses and then still need gold to finish it, if it stays this way you will see very quickly how messed up this is, when they want you to beat 15 level 100 bosses and each one costs 100 gold to summon then a few hundred gold to finish, lol

Roscoe782
01-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Well...

A) the people complaining/warning have been doing the raid boss missions for months in CC/KA so we know how this should work and what to expect and...

B) with the way this is headed this would be the same as having to spend 100 gold just for the pleasure of being allowed to summon an ltq npc on every level, then also needing gold to finish it

No one is saying that you shouldn't need gold to finish it, but you definitely shouldn't need gold to even summon the bosses and then still need gold to finish it, if it stays this way you will see very quickly how messed up this is, when they want you to beat 15 level 100 bosses and each one costs 100 gold to summon then a few hundred gold to finish, lol

Said it better than me. My thoughts exactly.

Vegaman
01-03-2014, 07:42 AM
My 2 LLP accounts in a faction have not got any Folders yet after 6300 energy and 3750 energy all spent on map missions. We are a 56 member faction all trying with 12 folders. Our average energy is 4800 x 56 = 268,000 energy or / by 12 folders = 22,400 energy per folder.

My HLP who's base i sold and cashed in and i play occasionally is in a 10 man startup faction, (i just raid now and then and donate them my cash), and has 5 folders from the naval base hitting the destroyer bottom left screen. That was for 6,000 energy. Or 1,200 energy per folder.

Not sure i fully understand the mechanics of the folder drop other than usual GREE bait.

Tranq
01-03-2014, 08:09 AM
It's sad that it looks like gold is required to participate in the event. Yes I understand the need for gold to beat the top tier bosses. But just to be able to get past the first level? Come on now. I've dropped 8k energy now and only 2 folders, and that was just in the last 1k I used, first 7k energy and 0 folders. My faction has a grand total so far of 10 folders. Unless they give everyone some folders this event looks like another Gree mess up to me

Kaarduk Useb
01-03-2014, 08:36 AM
I got 3 folders with almost 2000 energy from Training Estate map.
Not so bad, but mabye it was just a luck

Cooper1
01-03-2014, 11:57 AM
3500 plus energy 1 folder and 83 stamina 0 folders. It's a money grab
Love your little man

Arc Burn
01-03-2014, 12:10 PM
I've used 10k in energy plus 300 stamina and got 2, both from hitting a target on a map (Snow Patrol General on Natural Gas Facility).

Check out the sticky (I know you posted this before the sticky came out) Stamina i.e. raid/attack will no get folders

This event is bad for the campers. LOTs of xp required with the low drop rates.

Or gold...how convenient 40% off sale.... rabbit meet carrot

Tristorn
01-03-2014, 12:11 PM
so select devices get 40% off gold? cause on mine I do not have any kind of gold sale??

archambeau
01-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Try the advanced destroyer in the naval battle map. I got 6 folders with 3000 energy. Lots of xp though

Rug23
01-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Does anyone else find the irony of the lack of Intel of the intel folders funny as hell

Hakim
01-03-2014, 02:03 PM
12,000 energy on mission maps. And 2. That's right 2 freaking folders. I am so just about done with this