PDA

View Full Version : Forgestone as arena prize???

bosskiller
01-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Forgestone Aegis as Arena prize? Now GW epics aren't so special at all. What is your opinion?

King Of The Infernal
01-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Forgestone as fusable armor?

Forgestone Aegis as a free fusable armor? Now GW epics aren't so special at all. What is your opinion?

toogoodformyowngood
01-02-2014, 05:17 PM
lol. the stats sucks already anyways. makes no diff :p

KTran2013
01-02-2014, 05:23 PM
HEY! The + stats are pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 :p
Besides, it could take Druidic any day of the week! xD

Lou 1xxx
01-02-2014, 07:16 PM
with old War Epics being fusable, and now available for top gem spender in arena, and epic plus being given as referral rewards, why are we still Paying / Playing this game even....

furyp
01-02-2014, 07:23 PM
^so what's your point?

If you are worrying about having too much money on hand, there will be a chest epic soon for fire/spirit. If that's not enough, there will be a war for earth/fire epics. you got money, GREE got epics.

If you haven't noticed yet, the recent normal epic is just about 200 stats shy of the "beastmaster" generation epics+. I guarantee you that forgestone+ is gonna go obsolete in less than 6 months.

toogoodformyowngood
01-02-2014, 07:34 PM
HEY! The + stats are pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 :p
Besides, it could take Druidic any day of the week! xD

krestman plus kills it too easily :p

keke

we already have blazestone and blazeborne for that :p

Bshappell
01-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Only 3 are given out not a big deal. Buncha cry babies lol

SomethingStrange
01-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Not batting an eye at arena rewards. Now fusing on the other hand...

Dianish
01-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Besides its only a few players who gets all the epic rewards. ITs not like all players get them and the game gets even more flooded.

Nothing to worry about here.

Oxilated
01-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Besides its only a few players who gets all the epic rewards. ITs not like all players get them and the game gets even more flooded.

Nothing to worry about here.
unless gree release a referral rush thing again with gw epics

Dianish
01-04-2014, 10:09 PM

Its still only a small group compared to entire playerbase. I dont see the issue. I might just be use to it from WoW :)

Starwulf
01-05-2014, 12:28 AM

Meh, how many people can actually get that many people to join up to get the Epic Armor reward? I mean, I've posted my friends code on several different threads for this game on various game forums, and I've NEVER gotten a single referral from any of them. I have exactly 3 referred, both of my daughters on their tablets, and my best friend, lol.

Oxilated
01-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Meh, how many people can actually get that many people to join up to get the Epic Armor reward? I mean, I've posted my friends code on several different threads for this game on various game forums, and I've NEVER gotten a single referral from any of them. I have exactly 3 referred, both of my daughters on their tablets, and my best friend, lol.
people are not actually asking people to do play the game, they are asking people who can do infinite referral trick to get the armor.

Starwulf
01-05-2014, 01:09 AM
people are not actually asking people to do play the game, they are asking people who can do infinite referral trick to get the armor.

wasn't aware that there was an "infinite referral" trick.

Dianish
01-05-2014, 05:07 AM

You mean cheat with rooted devices or go to the local cell dealer?

Oxilated
01-05-2014, 05:19 AM
You mean cheat with rooted devices or go to the local cell dealer?
cheat with rooted device + binding account exploit

Conget
01-05-2014, 05:41 AM

It depends which forums you post. I manage to get 4 people (including me) to redeem the epic armor reward using just some forum. It depends where you are looking at though.

Mr Spock
01-05-2014, 08:18 AM
cheat with rooted device + binding account exploit
That was closed down...

Mr Spock
01-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Forgestone Aegis as Arena prize? Now GW epics aren't so special at all. What is your opinion?

You can fuse them now so I am having trouble getting upset over a couple more....

ZERO_07
01-05-2014, 04:05 PM
They should have never made GW epics fuseable, making them Arena prizes for Top 3 is alright though., since they're working just as hard if not harder than people who got them originally through war.

TheDoctorSB
01-07-2014, 09:12 PM
In a game that is about "buying the top spot of any part of this game" I do not see what you are crying about. It is like the people on D3, they complained the game was too easy, but they spent thousands of dollars to get the best gear to beat the game.

This is the same as this game, when it is PAY TO WIN, then why the hell are you crying? If someone wants to pay a few hundred bucks to get an armor in arena, what is it to you to cry about it? They paid for the armor.

DaveO
01-08-2014, 11:09 AM
After spending whatever ridiculous amount to get 1st, they deserve it.