PDA

View Full Version : Still not in the game

Dilligaf13
01-02-2014, 06:22 AM
Come on Gree, I'm still not in the game and know of many others. I get an email at beginning of battle that said that you would get me back in by Monday and this is Thursday and still nothing. I have been out for a month now and totally missing everything. Last thread I started like this you closed after saying you were looking into it and still nothing. I guess now that your having other problems with the game and you are having some big gold spenders raising cain about it I'm being pushed back to the bottom of the list again. Thanks gree.

Agent Orange
01-02-2014, 06:23 AM
Look on the bright side you also cannot spend real money so whose loss is this really.......

thundarr
01-02-2014, 06:34 AM
Look on the bright side you also cannot spend real money so whose loss is this really.......

Excellent point. Just think how much money he has saved.

DTA-HOG
01-02-2014, 10:38 AM
He could have doubled his stats though. It's like working out. Miss a week of training and be set back 3 weeks.

Dilligaf13
01-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Doesn't matter if I am spending money or not, can't even get them to reply to an email or ticket. Not being in the game is not only affecting me, it's affecting my faction. I'm not the biggest player but I did a lot for them and now nothing. I'm no better then someone coming in and taking a spot just to get the prizes at this point.
I'm at the point that it's time to hang it up and say screw it. Gree doesn't care about their players unless they are spending loads of money on the game and I can tell you for sure I will never spend a dime on this game again. I have been a loyal player and never missed an event but that will be coming to an end. It's gotten so it is not worth it anymore. There are several in my faction that feel the same way. Don't know how others felt about the crate event but the majority of my faction didn't do it or if they did it was only free hits.
I know of 3 others that have been on the forum with same problem that has called it quits, no telling how many more that we don't know about. Gree please do something about this, unless your wanting to get rid of players. The ones that I know quit were heavy gold players so you are not just losing free or light gold players.