PDA

View Full Version : mods report back to your costumers !!!

free play
01-02-2014, 01:51 AM
why do the mods close treads with the comment, we are looking into this and will have more information to follow BUT never follow up with anything, does anyone else notice this. It's all over the closed treads lately.

Mr. Artois
01-02-2014, 02:04 AM
What's a costumer ?

free play
01-02-2014, 02:09 AM
well for most it's the people that spend money on there product or service, but I have read countless times on treads that there will be an update on that issue or more information to follow and notting ever happens, it's already on 2 or 3 treads at the moment

HyE Es Do
01-02-2014, 02:09 AM
I haven't been on for long and I was so used to see that tweaker meth head pirate pun posts all over here

Vegaman
01-02-2014, 02:57 AM
Guess it'll be a while Freeplay before they report back to their costumers, may not be until next end November for the santa and elf ones. Maybe they'll get in touch with them for leprechaun St Patricks day outfits or will the easter chick garb need to be dusted off before then.

Guess they lead such a busy life dressing up they ain't got time for their customers.

Mr. Artois
01-02-2014, 02:58 AM
Guess it'll be a while Freeplay before they report back to their costumers, may not be until next end November for the santa and elf ones. Maybe they'll get in touch with them for leprechaun St Patricks day outfits or will the easter chick garb need to be dusted off before then.

Guess they lead such a busy life dressing up they ain't got time for their customers.

Lmao !!! 😂😂

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-02-2014, 03:06 AM

ROTFL.

(10 characters)

free play
01-02-2014, 03:30 AM
so true Vegaman, lol

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-02-2014, 03:33 AM
The best thread in ages.