01-01-2014, 04:58 PM
being rank 9 epic boss damage leaderboard

friskie
01-01-2014, 05:01 PM
rank 12 now..

Theodorus
01-01-2014, 05:11 PM
rank 12 now..

I have no idea how this epic boss damage leaderboard works.

How does 1 be the top? Anyone care to explain abit?

friskie
01-01-2014, 05:18 PM
it goes by the amount of damage done to the boss "damage leaderboard"

friskie
01-01-2014, 05:22 PM
rank 17 now.. 23 friend requests so far

i guess the EB and arena score go hand in hand.. one could add fight and delete friend requests for 20 points a piece..

toogoodformyowngood
01-01-2014, 07:00 PM
rank 17 now.. 23 friend requests so far

i guess the EB and arena score go hand in hand.. one could add fight and delete friend requests for 20 points a piece..

lol. one might not be so free to do as such.

bosskiller
01-01-2014, 08:02 PM
I hate it when people say this.... but really? What is the point of this thread? You got friend requests.... cool. Ive seen people get 50 in a minute.

Bluntman
01-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Try being top 10 in EB and arena

tnorman78
01-01-2014, 08:34 PM
He's probably a kid. They tend to get excited over stuff like that. No offense bud...just saying.

friskie
01-01-2014, 09:14 PM
I hate it when people say this.... but really? What is the point of this thread? You got friend requests.... cool. Ive seen people get 50 in a minute.

sorry my thread didnt meet your quality posting standards

this is the first time ive dropped gems for energy right out of the gate so its the first time ive been that high in the leaderboard

@ norman im 32 years old

firefly333
01-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Hopefully there is some kid in all of us. I still get excited when I win.

Mr Spock
01-01-2014, 10:30 PM
You don't need to be cool to post... And getting a lot of friend requests is kind of fun if u ask me... Of course there is a reason...

busteroaf
01-01-2014, 11:05 PM
being rank 9 epic boss damage leaderboard

Wow. 9 friend requests. You are SOOOO popular. Can I have your friend code and I'll make it 10?

Also, please don't unnecessarily bump your own threads, aka getting your post count up. Its annoying. Thanks.

Oxilated
01-02-2014, 12:03 AM
i seriously hate threads like this, it just bumps important thread to page 2

Cyphre
01-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Why do you keep bumping it then? Why not bump the very important threads you are so anxious going to page 2? I can name at least one thing that is more annoying than a player that gets excited about a game which we all use a lot of time on and that is two grumpy old guys who apparently has tried everything in this game berating someone because they once saw someone get 50 friend requests and this guy only got 9. Every new year you get a chance of starting a whole new year not being a duce try it, it can be rewarding eventhough you probably got some friends that have tried it before and therfor not something you want to mention to others...(irony might or might not be used)

Oxilated
01-02-2014, 03:13 AM
it's not bumping it if i see it in the top page and replied. but you sir, you bumped it
like for example, this post. i replied while it is still on the top

tetra
01-02-2014, 04:00 AM
Nice going man

friskie
01-02-2014, 05:38 AM
Wow. 9 friend requests. You are SOOOO popular. Can I have your friend code and I'll make it 10?

Also, please don't unnecessarily bump your own threads, aka getting your post count up. Its annoying. Thanks.

wheres unnecessary bump?
you know i wont buy gems.. but i would donate some cash here to add a hide thread option for the people with poor reading comprehension skills
what do i win if i have a high post count?

Cyphre
01-02-2014, 06:30 AM
Oxilated, its indirect bumping when your ignorance makes other people comment, so if you want threads to disappear leave it alone. Just an advice!

Cyphre
01-02-2014, 06:33 AM
Besides who wants to read about your favorite characters i once rented a car from avis and they once rented a car to jackie Chan. And who in their right mind had Hitler as a favorite character???

bosskiller
01-02-2014, 08:44 AM
Besides who wants to read about your favorite characters i once rented a car from avis and they once rented a car to jackie Chan. And who in their right mind had Hitler as a favorite character???

You ask who wants to read about your favorite characters, and yet you obviously read them....

friskie
01-02-2014, 08:56 AM
hey bosskiller.. how old are you?

firefly333
01-02-2014, 11:17 AM
hey bosskiller.. how old are you?

He is 15, for what difference it makes.

And Im Old ...and I still act like a kid, thats why I still love games.

All ages here, lets respect each other. Seems like a lot of negative posts lately.

Eunuchorn
01-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Friends requests can go under 50...?

Cyphre
01-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Bosskiller, I cant have a conversation with someone who states in their signature they have a maxed Crius eventhough you made the effort to show the world its a plus. I have fused 50+ crius+ to enhance my armors!!! Come back when you have a chromatic bronze and I will friend battle your butt back to the gutter like the dark Prince probably does currently!

friskie
01-02-2014, 11:52 AM
He is 15, for what difference it makes.
that explains the angsty posts

All ages here, lets respect each other. Seems like a lot of negative posts lately.
i agree with this

And Im Old ...and I still act like a kid, thats why I still love games.
how old? old like still acceptable manchild old? or old old like do you want some candy come inside my van old?

Oxilated
01-02-2014, 11:56 AM
this thread is becoming non knights and dragon related. this thread should be transferred into the off topic section of this forum (which no one visits)

knightsanddraggings
01-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Bosskiller, I cant have a conversation with someone who states in their signature they have a maxed Crius eventhough you made the effort to show the world its a plus. I have fused 50+ crius+ to enhance my armors!!! Come back when you have a chromatic bronze and I will friend battle your butt back to the gutter like the dark Prince probably does currently!
Crius+ isn't a bad armor. In fact, I beat boss 43 for my first time with only big 4+. There is a reason why it is a big 4 armor...

Also, bronze kal doesn't mean you are good at the game. It means either you leached, or you spent an excessive amount of money on this game.

busteroaf
01-02-2014, 12:43 PM
wheres unnecessary bump?
you know i wont buy gems.. but i would donate some cash here to add a hide thread option for the people with poor reading comprehension skills
what do i win if i have a high post count?

4 of the first 5 posts in your own thread, are yours. Unnecessary. Learn to edit posts. Otherwise, you're just building a post count. If you don't understand that, please go read the general forum rules.

Eunuchorn
01-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Don't mind Buster Friskie, I've been reading all your posts & you mean well/are obviously just enthusiastic about the game.

Many of us old timers have become bitter & jaded.

Cyphre
01-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Crius+ isn't a bad armor. In fact, I beat boss 43 for my first time with only big 4+. There is a reason why it is a big 4 armor...

Also, bronze kal doesn't mean you are good at the game. It means either you leached, or you spent an excessive amount of money on this game.

Listen carefully, I dont care how you beat level 43, if you get excited about it open a new thread and i will come taunt you there.

In reference to the Chromatic Bronze, it means i can tear you apart and knowing that, you should back off before i taunt you again and let players who get excited about the game have their fun, even if you think it isn't.

I found this old high school picture of you, I hope you get there soon: http://postimg.org/image/7c3j1d6hd/

knightsanddraggings
01-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Listen carefully, I dont care how you beat level 43, if you get excited about it open a new thread and i will come taunt you there.

In reference to the Chromatic Bronze, it means i can tear you apart and knowing that, you should back off before i taunt you again and let players who get excited about the game have their fun, even if you think it isn't.

I found this old high school picture of you, I hope you get there soon: http://postimg.org/image/7c3j1d6hd/
I think it is great that people still have fun. Friskie sounds like he is having the time of his life, and I support that. One thing you obviously don't understand, is that theamount of stars on your armor doesn't mean anything. In fact, current epic boss armors are better than epics. What is most important are the numbers and the type. A good eb+ with a type advantage can beat any epic. You can have fun leveling your chromatic normal, but red kal+ is better AND takes less to level.

Also, as for the picture, I was a unicorn but I retired from the game. Now I just set up accounts for people, that way I don't have to care how I do. It is a lot more fun then all of the bs that comes with post game in my opinion. (If anyone wants a gold account on Android, pm me on Line @iH8t2lose2. I don't charge money or anything, as some people do :-])

friskie
01-02-2014, 03:02 PM
ya i have a little fun.. addictive personality.. better this than heroin

Cyphre
01-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Well if your main gameplan is collecting gold you obviously lost track of the game, so our conversation is over...

bosskiller
01-02-2014, 03:34 PM

lol. I never use crius. Im just stating that I have it. It says maxed armors, and it is maxed. Its crap, but I am not really sure what to do with it.

SomethingStrange
01-02-2014, 08:47 PM

First post I've seen from you that I agree with.

The other guy probably is leveling 4* regular still.;)

bosskiller
01-02-2014, 09:19 PM
First post I've seen from you that I agree with.

The other guy probably is leveling 4* regular still.;)

um read my sig.....

SomethingStrange
01-02-2014, 09:37 PM
um read my sig.....

Cyphre not you. I was just too lazy to swap around to see who was arguing with him.

bosskiller
01-02-2014, 09:42 PM
Cyphre not you. I was just too lazy to swap around to see who was arguing with him.

ah. I see.