PDA

View Full Version : Rest in peace MsDeathDealer aka Succubus

berrybladzs
01-01-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm sure most of the CC community has heard that she passed away last night ! She will forever be in my heart !!!
Her family is in my prayers ! For their journey will be without her in it ! Farewell MyLove !!
Sincerely DeathDealer!!!

ploop
01-01-2014, 04:53 PM
RIP Succubus. I offer my sincere condolences to her friends and her family. May she Rest In Peace

CCKallDAY
01-01-2014, 05:48 PM
RIP MsDeathDealer. Btw, how do people know that she's passed away?

tassychris
01-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Mandy will be sadly missed by so many.
Here she was one of the strongest players that has played the game. Frequently she appeared in the top ten of many events. She was also a fighter no-one competed in events harder then her. But most of all she was a confiidant and friend of so many.
In her personal life she was a loving mother to two very special children. A caring sister and daughter to her family.
Professionally she was the person you would turn too if you needed help. A person who cared for her patients as well as her employees.
Mandy will be sadly missed by many, myself included.
I'm sure she went out with those two smocking guns by her side.
RIP darling it was a gift from god knowing you.

berrybladzs
01-03-2014, 04:12 AM
Miss you doll

Raynah 138
01-03-2014, 10:03 AM
Mandy will be sadly missed by so many.
Here she was one of the strongest players that has played the game. Frequently she appeared in the top ten of many events. She was also a fighter no-one competed in events harder then her. But most of all she was a confiidant and friend of so many.
In her personal life she was a loving mother to two very special children. A caring sister and daughter to her family.
Professionally she was the person you would turn too if you needed help. A person who cared for her patients as well as her employees.
Mandy will be sadly missed by many, myself included.
I'm sure she went out with those two smocking guns by her side.
RIP darling it was a gift from god knowing you.

^^Very well said. RIP

Chiludo-reppnsd
01-08-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm sure most of the CC community has heard that she passed away last night ! She will forever be in my heart !!!
Her family is in my prayers ! For their journey will be without her in it ! Farewell MyLove !!
Sincerely DeathDealer!!!

Is this real? Last time someone did something like this was because they had dropped their phone in water lol but if it is real that sucks and may she rest in paradise

Ev0l
01-09-2014, 11:20 AM
RIP Succubus. :/