PDA

View Full Version : Intel folders??

Trebor
01-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Where are they ? Event starts in 2 days. No signs of them anywhere ? A little insight from gree please. Will you front us the folders for the first boss event ? We allready do not have enough time to collect them all by ourselves.

Mr. Artois
01-01-2014, 03:20 PM
You will have to purchase them with gold, that's what they made the crime city players do on the last raid boss.

Hellish
01-01-2014, 03:25 PM
I really hope we don't have to use gold for em!

Mr. Artois
01-01-2014, 03:34 PM
Gree charged 5 gold for a stolen Uzi which is equivalent of a intel folder.

By the time you reach boss 100 your need lots of folders to summon the raid boss.

Blue_Flames
01-01-2014, 04:09 PM
If they force gold, that'll be the death knell for this game. There are already a bunch of players looking at going gold free during the war.

Farticus
01-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Too much gold required for play. This might just put the final nail in the coffin.

Cre8ivPwr
01-01-2014, 05:07 PM
I really hope that isn't true.

DTA-HOG
01-01-2014, 05:13 PM
It's not going to be a gold only event. They are probably just having problems. They will take care of it as they always do. And they do listen to us by the way. Y'all have been crying for months over too many events. Now none are overlapping and they probably stripped the 24hr events which were the only ones worth spending gold on.

2000y2k
01-01-2014, 07:00 PM
It's not going to be a gold only event. They are probably just having problems. They will take care of it as they always do. And they do listen to us by the way. Y'all have been crying for months over too many events. Now none are overlapping and they probably stripped the 24hr events which were the only ones worth spending gold on.

You must be a gold free player that never invested a dime in this game to think Gree always takes care of us and they always do. They always take care of it WHEN they want to but you are dead on they are (always) having issues. What was the last event Gree had an event bug free?? Lol

evilbeef54
01-01-2014, 08:52 PM
well, they messed up last raid boss in CC and ran it too close to the last event so no one had enough uzi, and then they tried to charge 5 gold per uzi... however that backfired horribly on them, they actually ended up creating a black market for the uzi where syndicates were pooling their money and paying people through paypal or buying itunes cards to come over and drop uzi, once that became public and they realized that people were paying eachother rather than pay them they quickly switched the drop rate so we could finish, lol. I dont see that happening again, if this raid boss event starts sooner than a month i will be suprised... sort of... not much of the stupidity suprises me anymore

Rotti
01-02-2014, 12:01 AM
They don't make mistakes. They are all calculated moves to see how players respond.

Shauny
01-02-2014, 05:54 AM
I completely agree with above statement.

IceMan3677
01-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Any time money and gaming is involved people will find a way to "cheat". I played a game called Mobstar about a decade ago and was part of the syndicate in that game and they used methods to control the game then that were less than ethical. If someone can cheat they will. I don't understand why because this is just a game. If you need to win at something and your that competative, get off your fat rump and go play basketball or some other physical activity.

Bone Daddy
01-02-2014, 10:02 AM
I hate basketball

IceMan3677
01-02-2014, 10:25 AM
I hate basketball

You may fall under the other physically activity, "Don Joning may be your nitch.