PDA

View Full Version : people that dont use or read the chat box...

friskie
01-01-2014, 11:42 AM
have no place in my guild..

except one guy from germany who has a really hard time typing english..
he reads it fine but has a hard time replying he explained his case when he first joined so..
i can tell he reads it. he participates more than his share and he follows instructions.
but other than him.

how does everyone else feel about this?

Oxilated
01-01-2014, 11:57 AM
its because the chat box is bugged for most of the people, they cant read it and it wont refresh properly.
top guilds use this app called Line
everyone uses it

friskie
01-01-2014, 12:19 PM
ya i have that app.. getting people to download it and use it has been a little bit of an issue for me.

i was really just meaning this thread as a people who dont communicate type gimmic

Theodorus
01-01-2014, 04:04 PM
ya i have that app.. getting people to download it and use it has been a little bit of an issue for me.

i was really just meaning this thread as a people who dont communicate type gimmic

I agree with you. Getting people to download and start using that is a problem but it also reflects who are those that are serious about the game. Most likely they would be gone after 1 or 2 wars due to a lack of participation.

Bluntman
01-01-2014, 08:21 PM

Tell people if they want to stay in the guild, get Line. It works, people will get it and you will all do better as a guild.

ZERO_07
01-01-2014, 08:25 PM
My guild hardly ever reads the chat box, we use Line.

tnorman78
01-01-2014, 08:32 PM
We use line also. It's mandatory or you can't even join.

Conget
01-02-2014, 06:57 AM
We use line also. It's mandatory or you can't even join.

Same as here as we only accept guild members through Line requests. Communication is the key to victory of top guilds.

FreakyFaye
01-02-2014, 01:57 PM
If only the chat would refresh without having to exit to the castle.... that's my dream!

Eunuchorn
01-02-2014, 02:14 PM
If only the chat would refresh without having to exit to the castle.... that's my dream!

I'm pretty sure it does, are you on I5?

Dianish
01-02-2014, 09:35 PM
Most players download Line, makes an account, joins the guilds chat and uninstalls Line again. Now its looks like the player met your requirement to have Line.

geo81
01-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Why is Line used so much more over other free messaging apps? How come it's better? We have been using Kik and guild chat, but I'm curious to know if Line would be the better route.

Bluntman
01-02-2014, 10:16 PM
The overall format on Line is better than KiK. You can post notes in a group chat and even have a photo gallery of everyone in the guilds knights.

Sarah 101
01-03-2014, 05:03 AM
Why is Line used so much more over other free messaging apps? How come it's better? We have been using Kik and guild chat, but I'm curious to know if Line would be the better route.
Kik is for weirdo "that why app for 17+"

geo81
01-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Yeah I don't really like it. When I first started the guild I didn't know anything about messaging apps and this guy that joined up used it. So we just kept using it. Maybe I should switch to line, I don't want to be a weirdo :)