PDA

View Full Version : Group of active players seeking merger

friskie
01-01-2014, 09:36 AM
ok so i have a guild.. about a third of my members are serious players as is myself..

so i originally registered here to create an ad to recruit but no..
i have management experience and i run my guild well.. every war i assign leadership positions
to the members best suited for the position.. but after a war i re-assign them to the top
participators as an incentive to fight more.. i add up the total wins+losses for each member
individually to see who played the most.. ya i make a manual list...

what im looking for;
another guild master..
another guild master to join my guild and bring his top participators with him

either way the guild master from the other guild would get a permanent (off war) roll as sentinel
donating gold or spending gems wouldnt be a requirment for me/you but it would be of my/your
following members

i have the line app... but i would prefer the other guild master and i to exchange phone# for
txt messages

i am loyal to my top performing members but i will kick the half of my guild thats part time players to make room for you and your crew

your sentinel position would permenant and not up for war participation bonus reassignment

if this sounds like something you'd be interested in send me a pm here or line friskie2 and we can see if we would make a great team

friskie
01-01-2014, 01:11 PM
ps.. ill delete this thread after a successful merger

friskie
01-02-2014, 07:54 AM
anyone have any advice on why i havent received any bites on this?

:shrug: i thought this was a good idea
constructive criticism appreciated

Eljun
01-02-2014, 08:38 AM
anyone have any advice on why i havent received any bites on this?

:shrug: i thought this was a good idea
constructive criticism appreciated

1. What OS are you guys using android or ios?
2. The guilds name is not cool "in my point of view"
3.If you consider merging your guild to other guild if android.... then try No.1 guild we are rank 70 last war and still recruiting active players.

friskie
01-02-2014, 09:14 AM
ahh im iOS pos-ios ive been blackberry since before they we called smartphones and blackberry was the only option
i had phone problems out on the road and a friend gave me this i4 and ive been to lazy to get a new phone
i was going to buy a galaxy5 or whatever but.. honestly, this game is the only reason i havent yet

i started this guild because the guild master of our previous guild quit being active.. everyone that still played came with me because i was the only one who could afford to start one at the moment

i thought about bringing my crew with me to merge with a higher lvl guild but.. i like our name too much to leave it :D
i guess that will be holding me back

thanks for the reply

FreakyFaye
01-02-2014, 07:59 PM
I'd merge with u if I could.. android here

penny pincher
01-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Sry to hear things are tough for u I feel your pain I'm somewhat int the same situation as only having a handful of active players during wars I might of considered such an idea but for one I am android and two I run a brother guild to beastmode gods. Keep your head up though.

Derp
01-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Bold move. Lots of guts.
Hope you do come over to the android side.
If not.... best wishes and

If all of these guilds with 10 active players and 25 meh players would just dump the inactives and unite you be just like us at CK. 28th last war with no gem requirement. It is easy when you consider that everyone who is inactive costs the guild 15 gems per war of production. Dont make me explain the math.

Eljun
01-03-2014, 03:16 AM
ahh im iOS pos-ios ive been blackberry since before they we called smartphones and blackberry was the only option
i had phone problems out on the road and a friend gave me this i4 and ive been to lazy to get a new phone
i was going to buy a galaxy5 or whatever but.. honestly, this game is the only reason i havent yet

i started this guild because the guild master of our previous guild quit being active.. everyone that still played came with me because i was the only one who could afford to start one at the moment

i thought about bringing my crew with me to merge with a higher lvl guild but.. i like our name too much to leave it :D
i guess that will be holding me back

thanks for the reply

Oh i see... good luck on your guildy... i hope you will find good and active members soon. :-D

King Grand
01-03-2014, 05:51 PM
My guild would be willing for a merger but you guys can merge with us. We are the narguls on IOS. If interested Line recruiters: K.Grand, Nargul Elite, Mongobjj. hope to hear from you:cool:

friskie
01-03-2014, 07:55 PM
thanks penny, derp, eljun ;)

thanks king. ill think about it.

Voxx
01-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Sent a PM or add me on Line, Line id Voxx-1983

Best regards Voxx

Snowyspyke
03-20-2014, 12:43 PM
sounds promising but android here

ArtBlock
03-21-2014, 07:38 AM
Msg'd you on line about merging. If you're still interested let me know. I'm GM of Beers, we're a max lvl guild. Elemental bonuses at 9% except water which is at 8% but will be 9 when we have the gold for it. We just finished 127 in the last war and usually don't place out of the top 250

Toxic-wraith
09-22-2014, 02:51 AM
If only u were on droid