PDA

View Full Version : HaPpY NeW YeAr !!!

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 04:58 AM
I popped open my game by accident yesterday and decided to poke around - my stats must stink compared to today's levels! Read a nice news feed left by players I used to know...then I thought I'd drive by the forum. By the looks of the thread titles, not too much has changed this past year. :)

Not sure where everyone hangs out now for chat (send me a PM, would love to catch up), but wanted to wish you all much peace, love, happiness, and prosperity for 2014. Enjoy and take care!

Xoxoxo, Hello Kitty

Genen
01-01-2014, 05:45 AM
Hello V. Happy New Year. Best of luck dear

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 06:16 AM
Hello V. Happy New Year. Best of luck dearYou too G! Hope all is well.

-->FISH<--
01-01-2014, 06:49 AM
There she is, Happy New Year HK!!!!! I hope your doing well, it's always a pleasure to see ya.

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 07:39 AM
There she is, Happy New Year HK!!!!! I hope your doing well, it's always a pleasure to see ya.

Fishy! Great to see you too. Hope all is well with you and your family. Still playing regularly?

Luke7676
01-01-2014, 09:14 AM
I popped open my game by accident yesterday and decided to poke around - my stats must stink compared to today's levels! Read a nice news feed left by players I used to know...then I thought I'd drive by the forum. By the looks of the thread titles, not too much has changed this past year. :)

Not sure where everyone hangs out now for chat (send me a PM, would love to catch up), but wanted to wish you all much peace, love, happiness, and prosperity for 2014. Enjoy and take care!

Xoxoxo, Hello Kitty

Happy New Year HK! And to everyone!

It's nice to see you online again. Hope things are going well for you.

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 11:36 AM
Happy New Year HK! And to everyone!It's nice to see you online again. Hope things are going well for you.Hi Luke! Just temporary...my game is so far behind. All is well, hope the same for you!

Led
01-01-2014, 11:39 AM
Nice to see you stop by HK happy New Years!

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Nice to see you stop by HK happy New Years!

Wow! Hi Led :D. Great to see you post! Hope you are doing well. I still regret not getting to meet you in person at the CA greet. Happy New Year!

Einszwei
01-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Kitty!! I know you haven't met me yet but thanks for your useful threads on the forums :D

negotiator
01-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Good to see you HK and a very Happy New Year to you as well.

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Kitty!! I know you haven't met me yet but thanks for your useful threads on the forums :D Nice to meet you E! Was fun to play in the heyday :)

Good to see you HK and a very Happy New Year to you as well. Omg! Neg!!! Hope you are doing well. Miss you! Take care.

p.s. I stopped by Chatzy...was trying to set up a reunion of the team on Friday. Would be great to hear from everyone.

D1E Luke
01-01-2014, 03:03 PM
We haven't met yet either, but I wish you a happy New Years too!

-->FISH<--
01-01-2014, 03:12 PM
p.s. I stopped by Chatzy...was trying to set up a reunion of the team on Friday. Would be great to hear from everyone.[/QUOTE]

I'll show up…….. I know many have left but, they are on kik and palringo so we can open the room to the peeps.

PM coming your way soon.

-->FISH<--
01-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Clean out your inbox, please (rookie mistake…lol)

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Clean out your inbox, please (rookie mistake…lol) Done! Lol. My volunteer mod status was revoked and I lost my unlimited email inbox size. Ha!

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 04:00 PM
We haven't met yet either, but I wish you a happy New Years too!Happy New Year to you as well!

drummerquack
01-01-2014, 04:21 PM
HK! So awesome to see you, hope all is well with you. I will tell HB and Cope to drop in and say hello :)

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 04:40 PM
HK! So awesome to see you, hope all is well with you. I will tell HB and Cope to drop in and say hello :)Oh wow! Hi DQ!!! Are you still playing? Would be great to hear from them too. Hope you are all doing well and staying warm.

Fl@sh
01-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Hey yo....

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Hey yo....Yo Yo, you yo-yo!

hb bombers
01-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Hi HK!! Happy New Year!! Good to see you back on here! How have you been??

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Hi HK!! Happy New Year!! Good to see you back on here! How have you been??Hi hb! Great to see you too - Happy New Year. Busy with work. How about you?! Still playing?

hb bombers
01-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Yep still playing. I'm on VFF Legends and Northern Lights Aces. Are you still playing??

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Yep still playing. I'm on VFF Legends and Northern Lights Aces. Are you still playing??Wow! 2 teams? I stopped playing a while ago...I'm weak now. Ha.

hb bombers
01-01-2014, 05:28 PM
The funny thing is that my little guys is going to be stronger than my HLP soon. It's pretty crazy how they changed this game. Are you going to start playing again?

Fl@sh
01-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Yo Yo, you yo-yo!You have mail

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 05:38 PM
The funny thing is that my little guys is going to be stronger than my HLP soon. It's pretty crazy how they changed this game. Are you going to start playing again? I think I'm too far behind in stats and my level is too high to catch up without being abused. Just was thinking of everyone and wanted to see who all were still around. Glad you are doing well. Game has changed, forum seems the same with the issues. ;)

Hello Kitty
01-01-2014, 05:38 PM
You have mailGot it and replied. So glad to see you're around too! :)

hb bombers
01-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Hi Fl@sh buddy! Happy New Year bro!!

drummerquack
01-01-2014, 06:09 PM
I'm still playing, I'm on NLA with HB and Cope's little players. We don't use chatzy a whole lot but are on group me constantly. I wish you were coming back, would love to see you in game :)

Fl@sh
01-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Hi Fl@sh buddy! Happy New Year bro!!Hey Hb, happy new year buddy!

Einszwei
01-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Hey Hb, happy new year buddy!

Hey fl@sh u aware of the D-bag Super Poone Pounder? That sup turd nugget? What was up with him, can u give me some insight?

Hello Kitty
01-02-2014, 04:02 AM
I'm still playing, I'm on NLA with HB and Cope's little players. We don't use chatzy a whole lot but are on group me constantly. I wish you were coming back, would love to see you in game :)Sounds like you all are still having lots fun! I'm sure your mini accounts are beasts as well. I'm too far behind to recover my stats to return, plus not much free time to play anymore. 😜 Just was thinking of everyone and wondered if some of the earlier players were still around and doing well. 👍👍👍

-->FISH<--
01-02-2014, 10:31 AM
Wait, what?

Oh, yeah old school "Bump"!!!

Fl@sh
01-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Hey fl@sh u aware of the D-bag Super Poone Pounder? That sup turd nugget? What was up with him, can u give me some insight?I don't know much about what's going on, haven't been in an official SUP team for the last few wars. I only log into the game to collect 24/48 hour buildings these days.

Tate
01-02-2014, 05:20 PM
And a Very Happy New Year to you too HK!!!

It's been a long time, and to hear from almost all the peeps that have responded to you. It's good to know that you can still get everyone's attention :-)

Hello Kitty
01-03-2014, 03:25 AM
And a Very Happy New Year to you too HK!!! It's been a long time, and to hear from almost all the peeps that have responded to you. It's good to know that you can still get everyone's attention :-)Tater! So great to see you're still out there. Hope you are doing well and staying warm.

I think we all just remember how fun it was at the beginning to discover the game and then watch it change and grow. Lots of laughs. Looks like many of the folks still have fun playing despite (or they just can't stop - hehehe ;) ).

-->FISH<--
01-04-2014, 06:41 AM
If you did not get your email invite to the old school reunion please send a pm to HK or my self. Only Forum family members will be accepted, don't miss out.