PDA

View Full Version : This REQUIRES an immediate explanation!

MadAtWorld
01-01-2014, 03:52 AM
The Cuba medal event was heavily flawed. We get that. There was supposed to be 14 medals in the 1500 wins goal but there wasn't. So, the idea was to reduce the number of medals required for the various rewards.

To make the matter I am attempting to get to clear: I did not complete all events, but I DID complete many. I used gold and EARNED 41 of them. At the end of the war, I was at 41/45. Incidentally, I completed the 1500 wins, costing me 6 vaults.

Last night, the "fix" went in. I logged in and.... I now have 35/36.

What's wrong with this, you ask? Simple. If all had gone according to plan, my finishing the 1500 wins would have given me 14 more medals, making my total 55. Which would have given me two more big units. The reward for 55 medals is 80k stats. I EARNEd and PAID for 41 medals before there was even a screw up to be fixed. Now 6 of those medals I have paid for have been taken from me and the two units I legitimately earned according to Grees own admission of their bad programming have been cut off by the "fix".

So, Gree, please explain to me how this is in any way is fair that units I have earned and paid for are not in my inventory and the medal count I earned and paid for was reduced?

N41LZ
01-01-2014, 04:57 AM
Sounds like these guys have quite an inbox to come back to after the festive season...

Gen CheeBye
01-01-2014, 05:49 AM
Bump for the OP. You deserve more than an explanation. Lodge in a ticket. I hope you took screenshots because I sure as hell did.

Sir fisher
01-01-2014, 05:57 AM
Team mates had the same problem but they received the extra units after gree gave every player 14 extra medals

chiefkeo
01-01-2014, 06:02 AM
Team mates had the same problem but they received the extra units after gree gave every player 14 extra medals

Every player. I did not nor do I know of any of our players who got 14 extra medals.

MadAtWorld
01-01-2014, 06:05 AM

I checked for the units. I reloaded the game and checked again. I should have received two units that I did not. They are not in my inventory. I did send in a ticket. I expect the usual cycle of nonsense, an automated message that has little or nothing to do with the problem and a survey asking for a pat on the head. The odd thing is, my faction mates have the same number of medals now as they did before. It seems I am the only one who did not receive them.

There is one possibility that has occurred to me. During WD I was with another faction. We did the 50 wins and 12/12 streak, getting all the medals. I returned once the rosters were unlocked to my mother faction. They did not complete those same goals. Perhaps when the update went through it calculated the faction portion on the faction I am in now and not on the one I was with during WD.

And no, I did not screen shot the goal before. Tbh, I was exhausted after 3 days of "battle" and it didn't occur to me they would dream this ridiculous solution up.

Agent Orange
01-01-2014, 06:06 AM
FYI none of my Android games got the extra medals while all of my IOs games did.

Sir fisher
01-01-2014, 06:10 AM
Maybe it is another gree fck up then I just haven't come across faction members that didn't recieve them

Gen CheeBye
01-01-2014, 06:11 AM
FYI none of my Android games got the extra medals while all of my IOs games did.

Fyi, I'm also on android, finished WD with 56 medals and was given the last 3 units. CJ said they would reduce the total medals required to complete the event by 14. That was it.

Agent Orange
01-01-2014, 06:18 AM
Fyi, I'm also on android, finished WD with 56 medals and was given the last 3 units. CJ said they would reduce the total medals required to complete the event by 14. That was it.

Interesting, no units or medals here wonder how this was calculated.

Sir fisher
01-01-2014, 06:33 AM
Only gree can explain unless you didn't have any already

Gen CheeBye
01-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Interesting, no units or medals here wonder how this was calculated.

An explanation is definitely required.

Tncatfan
01-01-2014, 06:51 AM
I finished just short of 30medals, when the 14 medals we awarded yesterday, i received the units for the 30/35/40 goals, iOS here!

Grizz875
01-01-2014, 06:59 AM
No one is getting medals. So don't expect your medal count to increase.

Bobar
01-01-2014, 07:04 AM
This whole medal thing is crap. Messed up first one and just started the second? I predict this game is gonna loose more and more customers. I was used to be a long term game. Now it is just a game you can play some days: till cash cow is empty (at least if you want to be at the top)

Bobar
01-01-2014, 07:07 AM
And please vote here
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?78813-should-gree-continue-with-medal-rewards-as-it-sucks&p=1135593&posted=1#post1135593

Silverhawktm
01-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Multiple times I have finished bosses or levels in LTQ and not received units.
Was given a line about not completing in the alotted time.
I did. I assured them I did. But I had no proof.
No screenshot. And my claim didn't match their "records"......
Of course there was never any proof of THEIR records either......
And every second reply I got from them was the automated statistics of the game.

ALWAYS.... I REPEAT ALWAYS TAKE SCREENSHOTS.....
I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH......

aBigDek
01-01-2014, 07:33 AM
I have 2 HLP accounts...1 on android and 1 on iOS. Android I was at 49 medals and now I'm at 47. Received no additional units yesterday. iOS I wasnt tracking my medal count but as of today I have 28 and I received 3 additional units yesterday. I dont even know where to start figuring out what I should have anymore. I have no problem spending gold, and I'm sure I would spend more if gree would just post a chart at the beginning showing the rewards and levels. Instead we have to wait for other gamers to complete tasks and post rewards list for us. Doesnt make sense.

MadAtWorld
01-01-2014, 08:13 AM
No one is getting medals. So don't expect your medal count to increase.

I don't expect an increase in medals. I am not asking for anything I didn't earn. I am asking for a return of what I already had. I earned 41. It was there in my goals folder before the "fix". Now... I have 35.

01-01-2014, 08:14 AM
I got mine as well compeleted all goals and finaly got all rewards

Deathship
01-01-2014, 11:24 AM
FYI none of my Android games got the extra medals while all of my IOs games did.. Same here My iPad received the extra but not my android

aBigDek
01-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Found my units on my android. Just never got a splash screen so had to find someone on forum w same medal count as me and on android to compare. A rewards list from Gree would have been much more simple.

MadAtWorld
01-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Seriously? CJ and Sirius put multiple posts on one thread defending their customer service practices and forum moderation and this particular problem doesn't warrant even one? Not even a one line "we are looking into it" comment? Thats BS. Must I accuse either or both of you of personally messing with my medals to get you to respond? Too bad I'm too honest to do it. But, I will continue bumping this thread for you, in case it's slipping to page two is the reason you have yet to notice it.

Jerle
01-01-2014, 10:36 PM
As mention on that other thread, the best way to get specific issues looked at is by submitting a ticket to our support team. That's far bigger than the number of people who are on the forums regularly, and we typically don't comment on individual cases here. No medals were removed from anyone though.

There's nothing even identifying who you are in-game, ergo, no one can even LOOK at your player without the information a support ticket provides anyway.

Thread locked.