PDA

View Full Version : -----++ SAS 2 Recruiting - Only 2 Spots Open!!!!! Top 10 ++------

bdub
01-01-2014, 03:41 AM
1 PERSON ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!! 1 MORE TO GO - DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!mAKE SURE YOU pm ME HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWING ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!

FINAL CHANCE BEFORE WAR!!!!!!!!! COME GET SOME - NOW IS YOUR CHANCE - DON'T LOOK BACK - TAKE THE LEAP!!!!!!

Silent Assassins 2 (SAS 2) currently has 2 spots available for the right player. We are looking for someone who is a team player, active in chat, doesn't have too large of a chip on their shoulder and in general, wants to kick some serious ass!!!!!! IP commitment is 250k minimum which will guarantee you a top 10 finish, although the actual goal may be higher than Top 10 this war.

Joining SAS 2 provides a number of benefits that could not be experienced in any other Top 10 or Top 3 team outside of the SAS network. That's just a fact. The Silent Assassins network is the largest within Crime City and the benefits such a widespread organization confer are too many to list. If you think you have what it takes to be a Silent Assassin, I urge you to PM me and apply.

If you hack: Don't apply

If you glitch: Don't apply

If you ponce: Don't apply

If you are totally awesome: DO APPLY

If you're sick of carrying your syn with gold and want even distribution of IP: DO APPLY

If you want to play with a great team that look out for each other: DO APPLY

If you are a male and want beautiful women on your team: DO APPLY

If you are a female that wants total studs around you: DO APPLY

Silent Assassins 2 provides it all, so start the new year with a new syn that will meet all your expectations and more!!!!!!

PM me to apply. Don't miss this opportunity - ONLY 2 SPOTS OPEN....DON'T DELAY OR THEY WILL BE GONE!

mert
01-01-2014, 03:58 AM
Apply! I am there!

evj
01-01-2014, 04:01 AM
If u are a team player, u wont be dissapointed. Its a great team to be in, with a lot of experienced peeps and a great infrastructure securing good intel and information. Its a new year, grab the chance!

bdub
01-01-2014, 05:45 AM
To reiterate, if you love CC and want to be a part of the best organization in Crime City, apply now by shooting me a PM.

mert
01-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Thanks 911, well said indeed.

nooch
01-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Don't be shy, what's the worst that can happen? Come kick butt with the elite! Top ten for sure, all your hard work, gold spent not wanting to give up, well, its a new year. If you're sick of being the only one, or one of the few putting up big numbers, Cmon over, instead of carrying the whole team, come be part of a group where we all are going full throttle!!!!! It's a new year!!!!!! SAS FOR LIFE BABY!!!!!!!

nabil
01-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Lol SAS ARE MAKER OF GLITCHES SO why u guys want CLEAN PLAYERS

sellars
01-01-2014, 10:23 AM
You know there's always going to be haters. Everytime there's a post about SAS some DA has to forum an opinion in which they don't know what their talking about.
SAS is the best syndicate I've had the privilege of being a part of!!!! We have alot of fun and kick arse! Come join us you won't be disappointed.

Dirtidawgidvas
01-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Sas 2 is under new and great leadership from sas 1. He knows how and will get it done.

bdub
01-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Haters will be haters, but the reality is we screen players for any type of hacking and/or glitching very carefully because the SAS family doesn't tolerate such behavior. NOW THAT IS A FACT.

bdub
01-01-2014, 07:06 PM
FYI, from the numerous PMs so far, haven't found the right fit yet, but do have at least three that will be placed recommended for an interview with another arm of SAS!!!

Ultrock
01-02-2014, 12:22 AM
I urge anybody considering applying not to miss out on this opportunity.
Truly an awsome team.. Great, freindly leadership, top of the range scouting system, experienced teammates willing to assist your game in all aspects and no drama.
If you want best value for your profile and placement in a thorougly enjoyable, guaranteed top 10 team, SAS2 is where you will get it.

killerbee
01-02-2014, 01:56 AM
how much IP are we talking about here ?

bdub
01-02-2014, 02:29 AM
SAS 2 is a 250k min this war. Thanks for inquiring. PM if interested in discussing further.

sellars
01-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join an elite syndicate. Great members and alot of fun. Come join us!!!

bdub
01-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Preparing for war now !!!!!! Come join us!!!! PM please.

nabil
01-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Haters will be haters, but the reality is we screen players for any type of hacking and/or glitching very carefully because the SAS family doesn't tolerate such behavior. NOW THAT IS A FACT.

lair hahaha U guys glitch more then All hack alot now u guys are showing like clean players // u know when seen u guys want clean player i did HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and cann't stop

Dirtidawgidvas
01-02-2014, 05:09 PM
lair hahaha U guys glitch more then All hack alot now u guys are showing like clean players // u know when seen u guys want clean player i did HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and cann't stopyo mamas a glitch.

bdub
01-02-2014, 06:56 PM
LOL - we do inventory and hood checks, etc. to protect against hackers. I urge you to apply!

Final night before battle!!!! Hit me up and lets talk!!!

mert
01-03-2014, 03:34 AM
Bumb bumb bump

bdub
01-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Lets do this - still time!!!

evj
01-10-2014, 04:37 AM
If u are a team player, u wont be dissapointed. Its a great team to be in, with a lot of experienced peeps and a great infrastructure securing good intel and information. Its a new year, grab the chance!

Repeating bump. Have a nice weekend all!

Iain
07-08-2014, 02:04 PM
SAS2 are harbouring a known Saboteur..loc Sarah. They are aware of her but continue to keep her. I guess gold trumps Syndicate name. sad!
Beware!!! reputation is everything in CC.