PDA

View Full Version : CJ54- Which SUP Faction are you in?

808BURN
12-31-2013, 06:00 PM
Hey CJ-
What's your in game name? Can we be allies so you could help out my lowly faction too? We don't have a lot of money so I doubt it but thought I would ask.... :cool:

Thanks,
Burn

-Burning is Learning

Yung Gucci
12-31-2013, 06:04 PM
I thought this was gonna be a rant thread from the title lol. But it would indeed be interesting to know which faction he's in...

ploop
12-31-2013, 06:05 PM
IBTL............

BIG DH
12-31-2013, 06:06 PM
He doesn't belong to any faction, just ask him. Oh wait....

JCL
12-31-2013, 07:24 PM
ib4tl 2 :p

Goldilucks
12-31-2013, 07:50 PM
Another mod in here said that they can play but they can't be in factions.

Sfritz1
12-31-2013, 08:05 PM
If CJ is in a SUP faction that just proves my theory of GREE employees being in the Top factions and fluffing the numbers so we will spend more money to try to achieve a higher ranking in WD. It's a shame if it's true, if they have plants in top factions (SUP) then they have been baiting all of us.

808BURN
12-31-2013, 09:20 PM
Well if not CJ then Sirus...I'd like to have either of you guys on my side.
Seems like it would be very helpful...... Better even than a Bad Santa cause they apparently send in ugly elf to randomly push buttons.

Lmk
Burn

Sfritz1
12-31-2013, 09:21 PM
How do you know this? I think we all deserve to know!

Sfritz1
12-31-2013, 09:24 PM
I believe you, I would just like to know how you know!

Gatecrasher
12-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Think cj54 has multiple handles with massive stats and never ending gold. Prolly has multiple handles on forum sticking up for greedy. After all his job depends on it. Let's go people, spend, spend, spend.

Hupernikomen
12-31-2013, 10:32 PM
I personally think that Gree having employees playing in the game and driving up cost of other players would be criminal. I doubt this to be true. I would love to see proof that they have players playing with free gold that drives up the cost for everyone else.

lemonhaze
12-31-2013, 10:41 PM
I personally think that Gree having employees playing in the game and driving up cost of other players would be criminal. I doubt this to be true. I would love to see proof that they have players playing with free gold that drives up the cost for everyone else. even if it was true(not saying that it is or isnt) then we would never get to see the proof of that,but like u my curiosity is there just like yours..:mad:

DTA-HOG
12-31-2013, 10:42 PM
I personally think that Gree having employees playing in the game and driving up cost of other players would be criminal. I doubt this to be true. I would love to see proof that they have players playing with free gold that drives up the cost for everyone else.

Allowing minors to gamble is also illegal but they don't seem to mind doing that either. This whole style of gaming is illegal in Japan by the way. Once it became illegal, Gree reached out overseas and bought up all the popular gaming companies to implement their evil tactics into them. Their stocks dropped like 40% over night when it became illegal so I don't blame them.

Mr. Artois
12-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Unless you have prove of your claim I suggest you delete this thread.

Einszwei
01-01-2014, 12:16 AM
He's a troll don't feed the troll

Hooligany
01-01-2014, 12:25 AM
A few mods have already suggested that they do play the game.
However they do not have "special privileges" n r in low ranked factions.
The rest is up to u but then how much can u trust the statement?

Inimical
01-01-2014, 11:24 AM
A few mods have already suggested that they do play the game.
However they do not have "special privileges" n r in low ranked factions.
The rest is up to u but then how much can u trust the statement?

Fine, mods play in lower ranked factions... They are probably streak factions now.
But many forum members who've been around for at least a year, are very aware and are very sure that top factions have gree employees and ToS violators. In fact we know exactly who, but are unable to do anything for fear of reprisal; or we just look the other way.

Agent Orange
01-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Crime City Mark publically verfied that staff members have accounts and play, this after denying such a thing when I first publically raised the question. Therefore it is most likely that there are past and present employees still playing. Whether they are afronted any advantage however is unknown and cannot be verified.

But were I a programmer you can bet your...... That I would load up an account and go give some folks a smackdown.

CJ54
01-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Crime City Mark publically verfied that staff members have accounts and play, this after denying such a thing when I first publically raised the question. Therefore it is most likely that there are past and present employees still playing. Whether they are afronted any advantage however is unknown and cannot be verified.

But were I a programmer you can bet your...... That I would load up an account and go give some folks a smackdown.

Here we go again. I should sticky something about this in the helpful threads section so someone can just link to it every time it comes up.

I haven't actually used my live account in over a year and half, except to boot up and test specific features. I've never been a member of any faction in the game aside from a one-person test faction I haven't used in a year. It's just easier that way. There are other staff members who have had accounts, but we have a super-strict "no giving yourself stuff on the live servers" policy specifically to avoid advantages like that (I've actually banned the account of a staff member who was newer and hadn't gotten the memo) and none of them are in factions that have placed on the boards.