PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else...

The Big E
12-31-2013, 04:10 PM
Has anyone else been invited to join chats and forums that are specifically anti-Gree and anti-gold spend?? I've been invited to 3 groups just today. Will that affect the game much if a large of group of heavy spenders boycott the use of gold? I wonder... What do y'all think?

S.P.W.D
12-31-2013, 04:45 PM
I've not but I'd like to be asked,this us my 2 nd account as they banned me for a month lol

Esohceekayes
12-31-2013, 05:35 PM
I've not but I'd like to be asked,this us my 2 nd account as they banned me for a month lol

I was banned once- FOR SUPPORTING GREE. F*ck them, lesson learned.

Goldilucks
12-31-2013, 07:57 PM
No as 1 big spender leaves 20 new guys show up. Their vault here and there equals the big spenders amount so it's no loss to Gree. I've been here 3 months and been on the gold program 2 of them if that tells ya anything. There are a lot of players lower than me that have a lot higher stats. The recent stat inflation is saving this game. It's addicting the new players... Myself included. Fortunately for me, I can afford it. I just feel bad for those using a credit card. I wish they would all quit. It sucks going up against a team that the lowest guy is 30mil. What's a new guy supposed to do? Adios old schoolers...

Gatecrasher
12-31-2013, 07:59 PM
Gree will just move onto a new game.. when people stop spending it will allow them to shut the servers down and recoup some money for the hardware.. maybe even lay off a fews devs..

Scare tactic to keep spending?

Agent Orange
01-01-2014, 06:25 AM
Though new players enter the game will they spend the money to be competative let alone reach the top ranks?

Seems to me a lot of 'new' players are actually veteran players setting up LLPs who then wipe out the real new players. So it seems to me that this is still very much a death spiral.