PDA

View Full Version : No skill points for leveling up?

Durt McGurt
12-31-2013, 09:47 AM
Yippy just leveled up!!! Let me add my 3 skill points...wait...where are those 3 little fellas?

Suspect the sweet top 750 Cuba prize has voided my 3 skill points. Anyone else notice this?

shuffle_recruiter
12-31-2013, 09:59 AM
This just happened to me. I have the top 750 Cuba prize as well.

Graves
12-31-2013, 10:04 AM
This has happened to me about 4 times by now, currently on lvl 192. Doesn't have anything to do with war rewards.

ZX6
12-31-2013, 10:16 AM
Wow this also just happened to me.

Kill Joy
12-31-2013, 10:28 AM
I sent a ticket in about this. I got a very fast response also: Thank you for contacting GREE Support.
We are aware of this specific issue pertaining to no skill points being received.
The three skill points you are not receiving is due to a current issue with a reward bonus, these skill points are not recognized by the game as being legit skill points and our developers are looking into.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Team Gree

Tncatfan
12-31-2013, 02:02 PM
One of our faction memebers just had this happen as well, turned phone off and back on and poof there they were!

lemonhaze
12-31-2013, 02:12 PM
Yippy just leveled up!!! Let me add my 3 skill points...wait...where are those 3 little fellas?

Suspect the sweet top 750 Cuba prize has voided my 3 skill points. Anyone else notice this? mine are still there these misson and raid valor payout are a joke for bonus as well..why cant gree just give us 15% more raid payout? not like that will hurt thier sales,but i assume they think that will hurt them on the cash sales...i dont know of anyone that purchases fake money with REAL money lol

Einszwei
12-31-2013, 02:28 PM
Oh boy I has 1% more extra valour that's gonna allow me to buy 100 dragon commanders OMG!!!

CJ54
12-31-2013, 03:01 PM
It's the broken bonus on the Ospray (yeah, I know, the name is misspelled) which is not working correctly. We're working on it.

aBigDek
12-31-2013, 03:14 PM
McGurt...happened to me a few weeks ago and 1x since so its not related to Cuba at all. I got NO response from my ticket which is actually unusual...I generally have good luck w support.

CJ54
12-31-2013, 03:17 PM
McGurt...happened to me a few weeks ago and 1x since so its not related to Cuba at all. I got NO response from my ticket which is actually unusual...I generally have good luck w support.

The current crop is definitely due to the Osprey. There is an old client-side bug we have been chasing around with a hammer for awhile that can also cause the issue (you get too many skill points on one level-up, so the game withholds the next), but that manifests really rarely these days. Not much Support can do in that second case, unless you're somehow missing skill points.

Inimical
12-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Durt, I brought this up to people yesterday when I reached 250.

Suckage

Durt McGurt
12-31-2013, 06:03 PM
It's the broken bonus on the Ospray (yeah, I know, the name is misspelled) which is not working correctly. We're working on it.

Thanks for the info. Sweet prize, I feel very satisfied with it in my inventory. McGurt Top 319 faction. Come at me bro.

Durt, I brought this up to people yesterday when I reached 250.

Suckage

Maybe it's because you are a durty little streaker. Put some clothes on next time.

good gawd noooo
12-31-2013, 07:09 PM
unfortunately cj your answers don't help me.. I just leveled to 210 I did NOT get extra points last level and I didn't get the osprey yet I didn't get my stat points for leveling. basically you got ANOTHER glitch in you system which is affecting many people and thou you are working on it you don't have any fixes to thank paying customers for their patience and understanding.. Yea I know not CJ's fault and this is not a personal attack on him.. Just feel gree is trying to kill this game

lemonhaze
12-31-2013, 07:11 PM
The current crop is definitely due to the Osprey. There is an old client-side bug we have been chasing around with a hammer for awhile that can also cause the issue (you get too many skill points on one level-up, so the game withholds the next), but that manifests really rarely these days. Not much Support can do in that second case, unless you're somehow missing skill points. thanks for the info and clearing that up CJ

aBigDek
12-31-2013, 11:08 PM
Thanks CJ...I'm not chasing it down on my end. If it helps the techs it happened on lvl 200. I noticed someone else was at same level and another was at the lvl 250 mark.
And Happy New Years CJ!
Give us another FLTQ....my favorite event event cause it requires the most teamwork, not necessarily the most gold!

ricky94510
01-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Hello everyone, and Happy New Year 2014 !!!

I just had the same bug you, passing lvl 201-202 ... no skill points :-((

I send a ticket, without real hope of positive response from the customer servicle except their favorite answer: we understand but we can not do anything beyond our skills, sorry but continue to give us your money, never down and never bug in that program.

Thanks Gree

My id : 247-705-033

VetteDream
01-01-2014, 07:59 PM
I just leveled up to level 25 and it automatically put all 3 skill points to attack. Not real happy!! Another question for you guys. I have 2 accounts on Android one on my phone and the other ona tab. Since an update came out around August any cash or loti win from attacking does not register at all. I have emailed gree SEVERAL times about this and I get the same generic response that they're working on it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Maestro
01-01-2014, 10:37 PM
I just hit lv 247 and never got skill points but I'm not sure if my attack number was right!

Richard79
01-02-2014, 01:35 AM
No skill awarded here either for lvl up 5 mins ago but ive never had more kill awarded than 3 at any 1 time so i know for sure i am now 3 skill short!!

Bobar
01-02-2014, 06:02 AM
so will we get the Points later or are they just lost??

free play
01-02-2014, 08:15 AM
it's happened to a couple of members from my faction today, still no update from a mod, this is just getting rediculas.

bruner
01-02-2014, 08:35 AM
It stands to reason that if this is related to the Osprey reward, then we probably should stop playing the game until this is fixed because we won't get anymore skill points???

Farcor
01-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Leveled up to 200 no skill points (iOS) sent support email.
Same thing happened on another device (droid) leveled up to 128 no skill points. sent support email.

Meneer
01-02-2014, 11:43 AM
Same here , no skillpoint for lvl 205

GreenwichKid
01-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Of course there is a fix, support could and should just fix your skill points, they won't want to as they'll need to do this every time you level up, lets guess at 10k of guys with the Osprey (correct spelling) and manually editing for each time someone levels would be one heck of a lot of work.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
01-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Sup' Durt! No points for you!

Captain B
01-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Same problem last night, went from 124 to 125. No skill points allocated. Raised ticket to GREE support, response 'working on it ticket closed' yet still no skill points. Not quite the response I was looking for, just gimme the points I earned please

Jeteryankees02
01-02-2014, 07:49 PM

Is there any type of compensation planned for this issue or will it simply be the 3 skill points? I ask because this could affect gameplay due to more energy or more stamina (more targets hit) and is being disrupted due to this issue. Thank you in advance for the response.

Transformer
01-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue pertaining to no skill points being received.

The three skill points you are not receiving is due to a current issue with a reward bonus, these skill points are not recognized by the game as being legit skill points and our developers are looking into it.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Basic standard msg! Not acceptable! U know we didn't receive our points, so y don't u get off ur butts and give us our points! Both of my accounts is missing points for lvl ups! Getting fed up with all the bs from Gree!!!

Gbrown
01-03-2014, 06:21 AM
Looks like the osprey was changed to 3% raid payout, maybe this is fixed now. Would be nice to have some kind of official statement on this if it is indeed fixed.

bruner
01-03-2014, 06:24 AM
If it was fixed, I still didn't get my f*cking skill points.....

IlliniFan1
01-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Just happened to me yesterday.

gero
01-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Lost 3 level up skill points yesterday.

Big John
01-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Levelled up during boss, no skill points

west coast girl
01-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Same happened to me. The email I got back told me that they get added in attack because of the osprey and the same it's not legit so it with holds it. I hope gree gives it back because I would like it in energy. This game is becoming increasingly aggravating.

Gbrown
01-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Yep leveled on two accounts, no points

#Reaper
01-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Leveled up 20 mins ago, no skill points, oh Gree...

lemonhaze
01-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Leveled up 20 mins ago, no skill points, oh Gree... on mine they gave me 3 skill in attack and now 3% raid r pay out..so im guessing the reason for no 3 skill points is bc we already got it from last war top 750..the cuban ospray now says 3% raid increase..i wouldnt have used mine in attack tho..check and see if u guys have same thing..i got 28% now on raid increase and before was only 25%

rrnj6890
01-03-2014, 06:59 PM
3 % raid payout is not better than the advertised 3 % attack boost in my opinion. This is not an upgrade, and I'm still missing skill points......Please change it to the advertised attack boost.

CJ54
01-03-2014, 07:10 PM
3 % raid payout is not better than the advertised 3 % attack boost in my opinion. This is not an upgrade, and I'm still missing skill points......Please change it to the advertised attack boost.

It would have been +3% to attack skill points if the boost were working; "+alliance attack" is the bonus to raw attack score. +3% raid payout is significantly better than the skill point one long term for most people, at least with the current expectations about the game.

rrnj6890
01-03-2014, 07:30 PM
CJ thanks for the quick response. The prize never stated skill points . It stated attack , I remember talking to my faction about it, because it seemed like a great prize for that slot. I would prefer an attack boost over a raid boost, but that is my preference. I think it should be changed to an attack boost. Also will we get the skill points back?
It would have been +3% to attack skill points if the boost were working; "+alliance attack" is the bonus to raw attack score. +3% raid payout is significantly better than the skill point one long term for most people, at least with the current expectations about the game.

Bndawgs
01-03-2014, 07:32 PM
just levelled up, no skill points given. will i ever get them?

Durt McGurt
01-03-2014, 09:43 PM
+3% raid payout is significantly better than the skill point one long term for most people, at least with the current expectations about the game.

So.... There could be some fun and exciting things in the very near future to use valor on? Currently sitting idle at 10m....an extra 3% of it would just sit there as well... Unless there is a use in the works. Any insight ?

Dickman
01-04-2014, 02:14 AM
Same here!!?
Leveled up to level 170 and yet.... NO skill points??
:(

Hooligany
01-04-2014, 05:23 AM
Is there a solution or any form of compensation for this?
Or r we getting another "sorry we screw up but it's your own problem"?

TheProfessor
01-04-2014, 01:01 PM
This is extremly annoying.

I just got an increase of 3 points of attack chances - a boost that I would have never chosen.

I want to have a compensation for this glitch!!!

Danny123
01-04-2014, 01:12 PM
me too, no lvl up points

CJ54
01-04-2014, 03:14 PM
So.... There could be some fun and exciting things in the very near future to use valor on? Currently sitting idle at 10m....an extra 3% of it would just sit there as well... Unless there is a use in the works. Any insight ?

We're talking about that, actually. It is currently under utilized.

Also, regarding the skill points, we can't do anything to fix the issue at the moment. As soon as that changes, we will let you know. It should only be one level. EDIT: This may actually be fixed in the next couple of days. Happy news.

Maverick0073
01-04-2014, 09:21 PM
And what of the health bar reset when you level.??????????? I missed out on a full attack and a reward because of your useless programming. Thank you . And this is the 2nd time I am leveling and did not get skill points , maybe you want to rephrase your statement cj

Durt McGurt
01-05-2014, 07:58 AM
We're talking about that, actually. It is currently under utilized.

Also, regarding the skill points, we can't do anything to fix the issue at the moment. As soon as that changes, we will let you know. It should only be one level. EDIT: This may actually be fixed in the next couple of days. Happy news.

Good to hear that there could be a use for the valor...perhaps converting to gold or to folders/whatever is needed to summon raid boss.

For me...only lost 3 skill points from 1 level up. The next level up the skill points were there waiting for me. Also took a map to 5th complete and received the usual 1 skill point without issue.

Thank you for your renewed forum communication in the new year. I hope it is a New Year's resolution you can stick to.