PDA

View Full Version : Re-adjusting skill points and balance between energy and stamina

MaschedUp
12-31-2013, 08:34 AM
Lets be honest, the game dynamics have completely changed with all the non-stop events and particulary these non-stop LTQ's. As soon as this one finishes, another is due to start.

All the olders accounts are suffering badly with level ups if at low energy as all new accounts are putting all skills points on energy. I know some will say, you've made your own bed....

Just wondered if there is a possibility for everyone (particulary older accounts) to adjust their skill points accordingly? Especially those who may have wasted on those useless attack and defence skills.

Obviously this is unlikely to happen, but no harm in asking.

Everyone wins including Gree as more people more likely to spend on gold to finish LTQ's.

Marine007
12-31-2013, 08:46 AM
Why are the attack and def skills useless? I have only been playing a couple months and I stopped using skill points on energy at 2500 because it will fill up in 11 hours, I put the rest in def/att. Are those useless? Should I put them somewhere else? I feel I have been doing very well with pretty high att/def stats with minimum gold usage.

RealTeflonDon
12-31-2013, 08:49 AM
Why are the stack and def skills useless? I have only been playing a couple months and I stopped using skill points on energy at 2500 because it will fill up in 11 hours, I put the rest in def/att. Are those useless? Should I put them somewhere else? I feel I have been doing very well with pretty high att/def stats with minimum gold usage.

ATK/DEF skill points are utterly useless. I can't remember the equation for how it works but you need a LOT for it to even bump you up a couple thousand atk/def. Its so useless its equating to a bad joke now.

And yes, @OP... GREE needs to make skill points adjustable, among many other things

Marine007
12-31-2013, 09:07 AM
I have over 100 att and over 60 def should I just put them into energy from now on? It seems useless unless there is a bit of a break or you finish an event.

Mirmur
12-31-2013, 09:13 AM
I have the same trouble with skill points. However, if we get to reset them, I think every member would have the same amnt of energy optional for his level.
I see the choices we made as important, so maybe give more weight to other skill points to even things out.

(CK) EL
12-31-2013, 09:25 AM
it has happened before though..
it was by a mistake of course and considering that we have to deal with gree the odds are with us :)

sister morphine
12-31-2013, 10:29 AM
I have over 100 att and over 60 def should I just put them into energy from now on? It seems useless unless there is a bit of a break or you finish an event.
Wasn't it something like above level 100 your attack skills were multiplied by ten and added invisibly to your stats? Something like that anyway. Pretty useless in the old days, but a total joke now.

It won't happen, but yes I'd love to be able to have a one-off reset of skill points to put the 148 attack and 103 defence I have somewhere more useful.

Marine007
12-31-2013, 01:57 PM
So my question is, since I have only been playing a couple months is, where do I put my skill points?

Mills2382
12-31-2013, 02:18 PM
@Marine use your skill points for either stamina or energy. Like others have said it is completely pointless to use them for att or def.

Would love to see a reset, but not happening.

Marine007
12-31-2013, 02:23 PM
Good to go, thanks for the advice

sister morphine
12-31-2013, 02:38 PM
Good to go, thanks for the advice
I think a stamina refill will go up to 50 (?), so no point going much over that. Energy you can never have enough of though.

CCKallDAY
12-31-2013, 02:39 PM
I think a stamina refill will go up to 50 (?), so no point going much over that. Energy you can never have enough of though.Yep stamina refill goes up to 50. Energy only goes up to 1,000.

candyson
12-31-2013, 02:57 PM
My 71 attack skill points added about 10k attack last I checked, so not worthless.

CCKallDAY
12-31-2013, 02:59 PM
My 71 attack skill points added about 10k attack last I checked, so not worthless.I think you counted wrong...

candyson
12-31-2013, 03:07 PM
I think you counted wrong...
Yeah, just checked and I must've seen em wrong

Captain Torgue
12-31-2013, 04:27 PM
So my question is, since I have only been playing a couple months is, where do I put my skill points?

Your stamina should be 60 as a minimum and energy 3000 as a minimum. From there you need to ask yourself if you spend more time doing robs or jobs and then allocate the rest of your points accordingly.

Oracle001
01-01-2014, 02:01 AM
+1 for having the ability to reassign skill points.

They really should just get rid of attack and defense points all together they are so pointless. I invested heavily in them before the true value was known. Also at the time there were no such thing as ltqs so energy was useless, therefore a lot of old players like me didn't bother putting many into it.