PDA

View Full Version : Massive change: ROB & FIGHT stats difference!

jopdermod
12-31-2013, 06:20 AM
Anybody else noticed ?

when fighting, stats from profile show up, when robbing stats drop massively (for me 1M).

did I miss anything?

What does it matter anyways, robbing much higher D still very easy..

Muj
12-31-2013, 07:40 AM
Is this a new "feature"?...

nazgul
12-31-2013, 08:27 AM
I just tried it on my Android.
Attack: 1035861
Rob: 1031901
Difference: 3,960

I wonder if it could be some mod that your rival had against one but not the other...

I'll try it on my IOS player in a few minutes.

jopdermod
12-31-2013, 08:32 AM
Mine is 8.5M fighting and 7.6M robbing .. and i'm not alone .. at least 10 others in my syn confirmed this too

Ciara
12-31-2013, 08:36 AM
It may be the modifiers from those snowballs and snowflakes

jopdermod
12-31-2013, 08:39 AM
It may be the modifiers from those snowballs and snowflakes

Do not think Snowball's and Flake's can count for 900k, but I'm open for any idea's.

nazgul
12-31-2013, 08:53 AM
jopdermod, is it consistent for you against every other rival? Just curious. Maybe it's a mod that *you* have.
My IOS player's numbers were identical when attacking/robbing.

jopdermod
12-31-2013, 08:59 AM
jopdermod, is it consistent for you against every other rival? Just curious. Maybe it's a mod that *you* have.
My IOS player's numbers were identical when attacking/robbing.

I am on android, and also confirmed others are .. guess it's worth a ticket, thought if it was widespread someone would know how and why.

(CK) EL
12-31-2013, 09:43 AM
android here and this is old news ..
it is happening for few months now

jopdermod
12-31-2013, 09:47 AM
android here and this is old news ..
it is happening for few months now

thank you .. for clearing this then .. but still do not know why.

Could it be that robbing only uses a max bonus of 100% on items and fighting uses the whole bonus?

(CK) EL
12-31-2013, 10:10 AM

Could it be that robbing only uses a max bonus of 100% on items and fighting uses the whole bonus?

ha ha... gree's calculations and formulas are a unknown even to the developers

theorytically when u attack u use all your attack that comes from inventory but when u rob you only use a percentage of it... but i really thing that gree changes these things so often that they don't know what's going on either

Captain Torgue
12-31-2013, 04:09 PM
Check the number of mafia you are using. When I fight people I am using 506 mafia members but when I rob someone I only use 500.

Bonus mafia are only used in fights so this may explain the difference, however if the difference is as large as 2 million then the issue would most likely be something else. The difference should only be around 5k-100k depending on all the other modifiers you have as well.

(CK) EL
01-01-2014, 01:13 AM
the difference for me is several millions so it's not because of extra mafia modifiers

JeffinChi
01-01-2014, 01:17 PM
I find it very hard to believe there is a bug in a Gree game...

KarenWill
01-01-2014, 01:23 PM
I find it very hard to believe there is a bug in a Gree game...

Haha nice one
Joke of the year

therealbengie
01-01-2014, 01:47 PM
3,537,618 with 500 mafia when robbing
3,537,618 with 506 mafia when fighting

this is on ios, something isn't right.

Blaggard
01-01-2014, 02:18 PM
3,537,618 with 500 mafia when robbing
3,537,618 with 506 mafia when fighting

this is on ios, something isn't right.

I presume you have 6 Star Spangled Bombers.

(CK) EL
01-02-2014, 01:56 AM
on android...
46.6m when i attack
25.3m when i rob

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-02-2014, 02:18 AM
dont know if this is related, but i attacked a teammate to keep a link alive. I lost the attack when my attack was 2 mil higher than his def. on ios

one man gang
01-02-2014, 03:02 AM
on android...
46.6m when i attack
25.3m when i rob

Come at me!.....

therealbengie
01-02-2014, 05:48 AM
I presume you have 6 Star Spangled Bombers.

yup, but surely the stats should either be different or the mafia used should be the same?

Dutchie
01-02-2014, 09:37 AM
yup, but surely the stats should either be different or the mafia used should be the same? Should be, but it is not. Has been like this for quite a few weeks now, I think since the mafia member modifiers were added in the Boss event. There have always been discrepancies in the game between iOS and Android as they are two separate development teams, hence different code. Glitches, bugs, defects or whatever you like to call them will manifest themselves in different ways with different behaviours on each platform and hence the discrepancies. This will always be a problem and it is a real headache for software companies when not using single source code. Java solves this but it is not the language of choice for gaming companies.

(CK) EL
01-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Should be, but it is not. Has been like this for quite a few weeks now, I think since the mafia member modifiers were added in the Boss event. There have always been discrepancies in the game between iOS and Android as they are two separate development teams, hence different code. Glitches, bugs, defects or whatever you like to call them will manifest themselves in different ways with different behaviours on each platform and hence the discrepancies. This will always be a problem and it is a real headache for software companies when not using single source code. Java solves this but it is not the language of choice for gaming companies.

u r quite right...
we even had totaly differend events for many months..
android got box10 events several months later than IOS and same thing happened with Boss events..
while IOS users were having Boss events, androiders were having box10 events...

indians
01-02-2014, 11:12 AM

No, it is because mafia modifiers only boost your attack, not robs. This has been going on since they first introduced mafia modifiers. More people notice now because such mods are far less exclusive than they used to be.

jopdermod
01-02-2014, 11:24 AM
No, it is because mafia modifiers only boost your attack, not robs. This has been going on since they first introduced mafia modifiers. More people notice now because such mods are far less exclusive than they used to be.

Come on .. it is NOT the mafia modifiers. Those few mafia do not make a difference of millions for some.

indians
01-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Come on .. it is NOT the mafia modifiers. Those few mafia do not make a difference of millions for some.

No, you misunderstood. Not +mafia members, but the mafia attack and mafia defense modifiers. Eg the recent +10% mafia attack, etc. Go ahead and look at your mafia attack modifier percentage, and look at the attack/rob discrepancy. It works both ways-- someone with a big mafia defense modifier percentage is a lot easier to rob than attack.

jopdermod
01-02-2014, 11:46 AM
No, you misunderstood. Not +mafia members, but the mafia attack and mafia defense modifiers. Eg the recent +10% mafia attack, etc. Go ahead and look at your mafia attack modifier percentage, and look at the attack/rob discrepancy. It works both ways-- someone with a big mafia defense modifier percentage is a lot easier to rob than attack.

But again those numbers only seem to affect android users. I can understand what you mean now .. however If I look at screenshots from 2 weeks back and now .. the stats difference was NOT there 2 weeks ago and ARE there now.