PDA

View Full Version : Need help with SLTQ? GREE's gotcha covered

Rodimus
12-30-2013, 09:05 PM
I can see GREE putting a stop to this in the foreseeable future. Like limit the number of times a player can leave and join back to their original syndicate. That may even remedy the rivals list that's all the rage right now. Who knows!

Marine007
12-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Yeah this is a crazy post

Mirmur
12-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Or simply not allow points to travel..
Or plan mid events maintenance.

Guisseppe17
12-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Why?! Why the hell are you giving them ideas?!

Puckface McGee
12-30-2013, 10:24 PM
Why?! Why the hell are you giving them ideas?!

+1 +extras

holy
12-30-2013, 10:46 PM
why do you have make a thread like this?

sam0621
12-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Why would anyone answer this thread and why would this thread even be made?

PedroPimples
12-31-2013, 01:23 AM
Same reason people come on the forum and post about every little good mistake gree make so they can fix it.
They want the attention and are dense.

Muj
12-31-2013, 01:36 AM
This is the only feedback GREE listens to.. delete this thread :mad:

Munch on it
12-31-2013, 02:10 AM
I hope they do. I mean what's the point in doing them if your going to go out of your way to try and help everyone to get the same thing?

Munch on it
12-31-2013, 02:47 AM
So most people here complain about how their stats don't mean anything and how in the good old days you had to have strategy about getting your stats better then your rivals but now everyone is happy to hand out the advantage of being able to get something most can't?

Don't know who you think your rivals are but mine are anyone that isn't in my syndicate or a sister syndicate, everyone else can help themselves. That way I'm not wasting my money to gain an advantage on my rivals that I'll give them by helping them get something they couldn't have without my help

steamboatwilly
12-31-2013, 10:46 AM
@Munch on it... So Gree makes that change... but now you cant help out your sister syndicate.. what are you gonna do!! so much for Team work..

CJ54
12-31-2013, 12:32 PM
I've alerted the fun police. They will be along shortly to shut down this unauthorized use of fun.

Deadwater
12-31-2013, 12:34 PM
I've alerted the fun police. They will be along shortly to shut down this unauthorized use of fun.

I knew CJ would end this fun.......

ILikeTheAbuse
12-31-2013, 12:38 PM
It does encourage syndicates to team up. It's like having the mob and all the different families in different cities. Most people aren't catching help from people they don't chat with. Sure, there are the begging posts, but most of the item trading happens between the syndicates that already help each other out and trade members on a regular basis. There are MANY cross syndicate chats on all the apps that syndicates use for this game. Teams of teams are necessary when you're trying to stay competitive in the same field as 973 different SAS's.

CJ54
12-31-2013, 12:50 PM
I knew CJ would end this fun.......

Yes. Of course. The sound of our players collaborating and enjoying themselves triggers a cacophonous alarm in the starless other-planar void that is my abode, waking me on my dark throne where I lie dreaming of ruin and oppression. This will not stand, I think to myself, as my tendrils coil and I flex my diaphanous night-black wings. The reptilian wurm-hounds of nightmare will be called, and they will bore their way through the realities to find the source of this fun, and extinguish it.

And then I will sleep my dreamless non-sleep again, black wings curled about my grotesque abhuman bulk as I sit on my dark throne of terror, waiting for the next time the players are having a good time.

Guisseppe17
12-31-2013, 12:52 PM
Yes. Of course. The sound of our players collaborating and enjoying themselves triggers a cacophonous alarm in the starless other-planar void that is my abode, waking me on my dark throne where I lie dreaming of ruin and oppression. This will not stand, I think to myself, as my tendrils coil and I flex my diaphanous night-black wings. The reptilian wurm-hounds of nightmare will be called, and they will bore their way through the realities to find the source of this fun, and extinguish it.

And then I will sleep my dreamless non-sleep again, black wings curled about my grotesque abhuman bulk as I sit on my dark throne of terror, waiting for the next time the players are having a good time.
Awwwww, you dreamt of us during your vacation? How sweet!

Guisseppe17
12-31-2013, 12:54 PM
It does encourage syndicates to team up. It's like having the mob and all the different families in different cities. Most people aren't catching help from people they don't chat with. Sure, there are the begging posts, but most of the item trading happens between the syndicates that already help each other out and trade members on a regular basis. There are MANY cross syndicate chats on all the apps that syndicates use for this game. Teams of teams are necessary when you're trying to stay competitive in the same field as 973 different SAS's.
Yesterday's news...they're up to 1063 now. What, you thought they'd take a break during the holidays?

Deadwater
12-31-2013, 01:02 PM

Now I just feel bad for you. Dreaming of us, dreaming of CC. Not a healthly way to live.
But thanks for the thoughts CJ!!!

Muj
12-31-2013, 01:55 PM

thanks CJ I didn't need to sleep tonight....

OmgMileyCyrus
12-31-2013, 02:00 PM

And then I will sleep my dreamless non-sleep again, black wings curled about my grotesque abhuman bulk as I sit on my dark throne of terror, waiting for the next time the players are having a good time.don't act like you don't know why people would be worried. You guys rarely respond and if so it's even more rarely to fix something or make a positive change. It's usually just to ban an angry user or abused gold spender who got screwed over 1 to many times. No offense but your post comes off really arrogant and you're just the minion to between guy. I don't know man maybe focus more in the customer service and less on the sarcastic part??? Just a thought.

CCKallDAY
12-31-2013, 02:35 PM
You could spend gold to leave :p

CJ54
12-31-2013, 03:26 PM
don't act like you don't know why people would be worried. You guys rarely respond and if so it's even more rarely to fix something or make a positive change. It's usually just to ban an angry user or abused gold spender who got screwed over 1 to many times. No offense but your post comes off really arrogant and you're just the minion to between guy. I don't know man maybe focus more in the customer service and less on the sarcastic part??? Just a thought.

Well, I'm sorry that my post came off that way, it was written more tongue-in-cheek. We obviously don't change things to piss people off, although I understand people like to advance that theory when they are upset.

And we don't have any plans to change people syndicate-hopping during event types that aren't already syndicate locked.

The last thing that we changed which (some) players didn't want changed, which was discovered specifically due to a forum post, was the infinite free Limited Edition bug a couple of months ago. And while that may have been fun for some players at the time, that was obviously something that needed to be nipped in the bud asap. For most of the stuff that gets changed or tweaked, by the time it makes the forums we have already been talking about it for ages because we saw it happening in the player data.

The fact is that we can't answer all questions or concerns on the forums to everyone's satisfaction (often because people are demanding answers to things that we don't have answers for yet, or just can't discuss), and people still have to follow the forum rules when they are angry.

Phillip99
12-31-2013, 04:04 PM
I hope they do. I mean what's the point in doing them if your going to go out of your way to try and help everyone to get the same thing?

Exactly, stats by themselves are just numbers, they only have value when compared to those of other players. Getting top prizes has less value if everybody gets them. And sooner or later, you will be robbed or lose a fight during a battle to someone using weapons that you helped them get.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-31-2013, 04:04 PM
They removed the Fun from MW by stopping the Syndicate (Faction) hopping to assist others.

People over there thought it wasn't cheating. They considered it a community event where you meet and find new friendships through helping the not so well off.

That's when teams had ethics and got on a whole lot better.

That's when the forum was a better place with happier people and teams supporting each other. There used to be respect.

You have just been there CJ and locked down some threads which is evidence of what I am saying about the bitterness that has developed.

CJ, allow it and openly encourage it here as a community based event.

CJ, allow it in MW and openly encourage it over there as well and perhaps the MW community might get along a whole lot better like they used to. The ethics and goodwill will return.

Not every event has to be impossible for 90%+. Throw in the odd reasonably 'gettable' COMMUNITY event. There was much written about that over there before.

Directly, it may not add anything much to profits but indirectly it has great potential to. Just keep them happy and a glued community though community events that are openly discussed and encouraged by staff.

Its nothing more than an extension of the Faction (social) idea!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-31-2013, 04:08 PM
Exactly, stats by themselves are just numbers, they only have value when compared to those of other players. Getting top prizes has less value if everybody gets them. And sooner or later, you will be robbed or lose a fight during a battle to someone using weapons that you helped them get.

The value is in moving around, helping, meeting others and being helped.

Some people will just never 'get it'.

For some its all about ME.

OmgMileyCyrus
12-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Well, I'm sorry that my post came off that way, it was written more tongue-in-cheek. We obviously don't change things to piss people off, although I understand people like to advance that theory when they are upset.

And we don't have any plans to change people syndicate-hopping during event types that aren't already syndicate locked.

The last thing that we changed which (some) players didn't want changed, which was discovered specifically due to a forum post, was the infinite free Limited Edition bug a couple of months ago. And while that may have been fun for some players at the time, that was obviously something that needed to be nipped in the bud asap. For most of the stuff that gets changed or tweaked, by the time it makes the forums we have already been talking about it for ages because we saw it happening in the player data.

The fact is that we can't answer all questions or concerns on the forums to everyone's satisfaction (often because people are demanding answers to things that we don't have answers for yet, or just can't discuss), and people still have to follow the forum rules when they are angry.
But I do know that you, or another mod banned my brother from the forum for complaining that he wasn't given a prize he used gold for after sending many tickets. To this day he hasn't gotten the prize and they keep closing his tickets. So after all that he comes here for help and you guys ban him? What a joke. Sure he may have broken a forum rule(talking about tickets), but what else was he to do? And you guys don't help or respond in the slightest way....what does that say about your customer service or should I say lack thereof? And mind you, he's in the bonus program, not someone dropping 40 here and there for a bank truck. How do you guys honestly care so little for the customers spending more on this game than you make modding it?

It's not even really about the bugs or glitches anymore but more about the gree staff (or whomever employees you) sheer lack of customer or community support. Hell, just say "I'm sorry" or "I'll see what I can do" that alone is enough to shut us up but you guys prefer to ban and ignore.

I love this game and all my friends in Amsterdam Crime, we just want a little love shown our way by gree and it's employees. Is that too much to ask?

Phillip99
12-31-2013, 04:22 PM
The value is in moving around, helping, meeting others and being helped.

Some people will just never 'get it'.

For some its all about ME.

I think you don't 'get it'. The game is based on competition, it is intended for people to compete against each other. If its socialization you are looking for, try making some friends, and by that I mean real friends.

Drew's Crew
12-31-2013, 04:25 PM

Now it all makes sense!!!! He is the devil!!! I owe Jimmy $10.00

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-31-2013, 04:43 PM
I think you don't 'get it'. The game is based on competition, it is intended for people to compete against each other. If its socialization you are looking for, try making some friends, and by that I mean real friends.

Well why are you in a syndicate? Isn't that helping each other together to gain rewards?

Do you concern yourself with someone in your syndicate not doing quite as much as you, but get the same reward.

Good grief! One community event per cycle is not going to change anything for you but can be a game changer for some that can't achieve too much. They are no threat to you.

Grinch!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-31-2013, 04:47 PM
I think you don't 'get it'. ...... If its socialization you are looking for, try making some friends, and by that I mean real friends.

Who rattled your cage? Thanks for the polite advice.

Just let me know what syndicate you are in so I don't drop in to assist by mistake. Would hate to give you any help that you don't want or appreciate.

Munch on it
12-31-2013, 05:04 PM
@Munch on it... So Gree makes that change... but now you cant help out your sister syndicate.. what are you gonna do!! so much for Team work.. then bad luck for them lol I'm in the main group and we have always completed it

Rodimus
12-31-2013, 07:32 PM
Excellent discussion everyone and this is exactly what we needed for an end of the year POW-WOW. Enjoy and be safe for the world's biggest party!!!

OmgMileyCyrus
12-31-2013, 07:52 PM
I think you don't 'get it'. The game is based on competition, it is intended for people to compete against each other. If its socialization you are looking for, try making some friends, and by that I mean real friends.i think you DONT get it. The game is based on competition to YOU. To me, it's about my friends and the people I meet. It's about community and interaction. If there were no socialization aspect this game would have died in jan last year.

Phillip99
12-31-2013, 08:40 PM
Well why are you in a syndicate? Isn't that helping each other together to gain rewards?

Do you concern yourself with someone in your syndicate not doing quite as much as you, but get the same reward.

Good grief! One community event per cycle is not going to change anything for you but can be a game changer for some that can't achieve too much. They are no threat to you.

Grinch!

Yes, I agree with working together within syndicates, but what the thread is talking about is working with other syndicates.

OmgMileyCyrus
01-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Yes, I agree with working together within syndicates, but what the thread is talking about is working with other syndicates.working with other syndicates has always been awesome in my experience and for Amsterdam crime as well

Touch Down
01-01-2014, 12:24 PM
i think you DONT get it. The game is based on competition to YOU. To me, it's about my friends and the people I meet. It's about community and interaction. If there were no socialization aspect this game would have died in jan last year.

Great comment. Gree cannot replicate the best part of the game which is the players themselves.

If another company came up with a game similar with a better model CC would die over night!

Gree have a great product on their hands but it is being poorly executed with dumber and dumber game structures.
I wonder who makes the decisions for CC and it's game implements? The janitor? The mailman?

[CM]]forgetaboutit
01-02-2014, 08:39 AM
This is the best way to steal gold out of GREEdy's pocket
Everyone possible gets the goodies and don't give GREEdy squat