PDA

View Full Version : 3 extra days Cycle warpath to Cuba

Maddog11
12-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Ok, I am confused. Don't understand why we have been given an extra three days for the medal hunt for Cuba. Where can I find additional Cuban medals? The battle is over so I can not continue the streak or the indi hunt. It does not appear that my gitmo buildings can be upgraded for a reward anymore. The only event I see is the box event for the Chile medals. Please explain to me the reason for the extension as my mind is fried after being awake for the last 72hrs.
Thank you,

Evil Mastermind
12-30-2013, 06:15 PM
There was a post in another thread from CJ54 saying that the event was extended while they work through the code to give everyone that achieved one medal, 14 additional medals. The 14 medals that were supposed to be originally programmed into the WD event.

When the medals are awarded then the additional prizes for reaching additional tiers will automatically be awarded.

Maddog11
12-30-2013, 06:17 PM
I received an response from a ticket stating they were reducing the requirement by 14 medals and the event would be extended by three days

Maddog11
12-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Hope I didn't just violate the tos

Thumpr
12-30-2013, 07:14 PM
What would be the point of extending it, when there aren't any events to earn Cuban medals anymore?

Maddog11
12-30-2013, 07:19 PM
What would be the point of extending it, when there aren't any events to earn Cuban medals anymore?
My point exactly.?
Still confused

S.P.W.D
12-31-2013, 04:35 AM
So they just extended it so they can give the medals out as we obviously can't trigger any events?

ChangeMW
12-31-2013, 04:46 AM
As usual, this makes no sense at all and we are all left confused. Thanks again, Gree.

whitefire
12-31-2013, 05:29 AM
There's actually a good reason for keeping it open, otherwise the units will never be awarded. The event is the mechanism that gives you units if you meet such and such requirements. If they'd close the event, you'd get nothing even if they awarded you 10000 medals. They could have told you that too, but for some reason communicating is very hard to them.

And no, I have no affiliation to Gree whatsoever. They couldn't pay me enough to work there ;)