PDA

View Full Version : Cuba and the bay of pigs

general_J
12-30-2013, 06:13 PM
The following will let you know just how appropriate the title is...

JoanneTKO
12-30-2013, 06:16 PM
I have been playing this game from the early days, initially as a Spartan with Ripper, then a Penguin with Ferr and until now as an officer in TKO.

This is my first posting in this forum. I thought some people might be interested in recent events as I saw them unfold in Cuba.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the friendships I have made and the camaraderie our team has shared. I have turned a blind eye to the numerous and often expensive glitches thrown our way by Gree and gritted my teeth coming in 52nd and 53rd in those expensive crate events. I have also ignored the constant raids on my base by our friends at SUP and took them as just part of the game – I never hit back once.

The game is called Modern War, and war needs enemies. The Ferr and latterly TKO attempts to unseat SUP have been fun to be part of. It’s been great being the underdog – we have tried our best with honour and a sense of humour. I have had no hard feelings toward SUP – without them the game wouldn’t be as fun – although their spying tactics have been unpleasant.

For over a year now at Ferr and TKO we have raised an eyebrow to SUP continually sending spies and saboteurs into our camp. It’s a below-the-belt tactic SUP seems to enjoy – we have never done it - it’s unethical and immoral. All the SUP spies amounted to little more than a thorn in our side.

Then Cuba comes along…

We decided to split into two main groups to maximise our chances of getting all the streak wins and called ourselves Christmas related things – I was Dancer and Panzer was Mrs Claus for instance. We wanted the streaks to ensure the big investment we all made in getting all the medals before paid off. Going after the medals made us spend a lot of money – a bonanza for Gree. Our power team – which I was in – had 25 of us with the lowest defence level of 30 million. Few could touch us which was key to get our streaks when coming up against our much loved foes – SUP and GSF. This is where things started to go wrong.

A player called Poone Pounder joined us and changed his name to SUP Hunter. Ripper and others had vigorously interviewed him and he had become a member of our family on our communication programs, sharing personal stories and so on. He was one of us. Soon into Cuba he changed his name to Sup Rules and started declaring so we would be matched with SUP1. We matched against GSF and won. Since we were too strong for SUP2 and GSF he reduced his allies to 20, making his defence 13 million and an easy target for SUP2 and GSF. He continued to declare throughout Cuba, always trying to match us so we would lose while he communicated with his spy masters in SUP. He proved to be a most effective saboteur and traitor – the definition of a rat. He made us lose our streaks and miss the 50 win prize by one battle. He amassed over 27,000 losses for us.

His and SUP’s actions would have been fine (albeit morally bankrupt) if we could act – this is a war game. However we were powerless to stop him declaring and could not boot him from the team. We had to sit and watch the destruction.

Most of us are so sickened by this tactic and the fact that Gree condones it that we are retiring from the game. The list of retirees includes some of the strongest players in MW. it’s a very sad day.

If Gree had even a basic sense of what is right and wrong this underhand and truly unpleasant behaviour would not be tolerated in the game. They clearly don’t. They have duped me and my comrades out of a great deal of money since the medals started and we refuse to be conned any more.

So the rat had his day in the sun and has successfully ruined the game for some of its most active and loyal players. I am sure he is thrilled by this outcome as his masters at SUP are too. With us – SUP’s only viable competitors for so long – gone or extremely weakened, they can happily carry on fighting themselves and paying Gree for bigger and richer prizes to use on who knows whom.

Joanne TKO

g0rdo
12-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Fix the Declare button Gree!! Officers only!! It's that simple..that's all we ask. A lot of people wasted a lot of money on these medals just to be duped by SUPs below the belt tactics. It's a disgrace

Kavoc
12-30-2013, 06:37 PM
I've never made the decision on to dislike sup or not, if this is true they should be kicked out or face some kind of punishment. But this person could just be rogue and not necessarily following sup officers. You need evidence of that too. Also do you have screenshots of this SUP Rules from the Cuba wd.

Maddog's Wife
12-30-2013, 06:40 PM
I wondered about this post when I saw it. Guess now I know. Seedy and underhanded tactics. I am sorry this happened. Perhaps the exodus of giants in the game will change it, however I shall not be holding my breath.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?78515-SUP-Rules

MadAtWorld
12-30-2013, 06:41 PM
Gree may not care... SUP may not care... and there may be those playing the game who do not care and would say that this is war, anything is fair. My response to that: this is a war GAME. We all come here for the enjoyment it should bring. Games should be a test, of skill, time, dedication... There is no reason and no excuse to play without Honor and Integrity. My personal rule is that I compete within the bounds of the game and expect others to accept the the same, as I do. I raid, and do not cry when I am raided. I attack fiercely in war and revel when my team wins. And suffer disappointment at a loss. But accept that I must merely try harder next time. Our faction splits during WD. In battle, I would not do to another team what I would not do to my brothers on our other team, compete fairly. In the end, I feel I do not have the right to rob someone else of their enjoyment of the game through unfair action. So let me pose a question: I have played several games that have died because too many players left to sustain it. If we make this a place Thats no longer able to be enjoyed, full of liars and thieves, scoundrels and saboteurs, this game will end and we will be at fault.

Perhaps Gree will turn a blind eye to what this player has done. Which is sad. Perhaps SUP did send him and celebrates his accomplishment. I say to them: if you must ask for first place to be handed to you, you are not worthy it. If untrue and SUP did not condone or instigate this action, I would expect a resounding denial. Regardless of what Gree and SUP choose to do, the rest of use also have a choice: turn a blind eye and pretend it didn't happen and let it happen again... or watch each others backs.

Joanne, this was an injustice. Thank you for the warning. With names being so easy to change though, he will be in GSF next war, or another top team. I urge you to forward his alliance ID if any of you have it to every player and member you have, and each of them again, so the root of this problem has no home to start again.

siL
12-30-2013, 06:43 PM
CRAZY! they must hated you guys a LOT to do this kind of things!!

lemonhaze
12-30-2013, 06:45 PM
i remember seeing that 20 ally guy..jsut wish we all could stand together here to have a change in MW from grees eyes..but the medal event proved to be a huge money maker for gree in fact so well they are doing it again...and now the ppl that plays with small or medium gold use are not even makeing progress towards WD..the game has changed so much that gree only wants heavy gold spenders in the game makeing the majority of MW useless..only way we can get a stat gain now is with alot of money..no units on crates..boss event is now putting a ton of medals there...soon gonna jsut be the one man faction or stay on a streak team so i dont have to use gold to get my stat gain..my $ my not be alot but if everone thinks this way then the little money becomes huge $ when we all are combined

Tylersdad
12-30-2013, 06:52 PM
I saw "sup rules" and I can confirm there was chatter of what was happening. I saw he had 20 allies and he helped everybody that went against their faction.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-30-2013, 06:54 PM
This is not war. Even in war there are rules of engagement.

This is a game where people spend large sums of money they earn. You and your leadership need o be litigated against and Gree needs to fully support that litigation.

And us numpty's didn't know that was happening.

That's taking things to a new psychological fixated level SUP leadership.

Ban them all and remove any rewards for that nonsense Gree or be seen to be tainted by it in acceptance. That behaviour could not possibly fall in nine with the game terms and conditions or the general meaning of them. You cannot allow this team to suffer a financial loss by that behaviour and further, strong summary justice must be seen to be applied.

Sup are supposed to be the leaders here. What the heck were you thinking? Your leadership has to go for good from the game entirely.

The sad bit is, here I was thinking Sup were most honourable and fair. The reality is they are just low devious cheats.

How dare you effect the effort and $pend of that team. I hope your leadership is litigated against.

Break them up Gree and dispose of those disgraceful SUP deviates.

Now who is actually going to be banned, removed, deleted.

Mastert55!
12-30-2013, 06:54 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77427-Conquering-Cuba-Why-not-The-Cuban-Missile-Crisis

^^Same idea towards OP subject.

That is just pathetic, you need to blacklist him. Give his ID code to everyone and make sure he doesn't sabotage another mighty faction. If this is true, RIP TKO

Pick Me
12-30-2013, 06:55 PM
The first medal event may have made them money but how many feel like they were given a bait and switch and will never do it again. I for one won't because the goals aren't clear upfront and the faction prizes requiring 9/9 wins in a row and 50 total make it unsinkable for almost every team. I assume 1500 indiv wins was also intended and not programmed correctly but at least that is within a players control.

As for poone pounder, I think his post proves the point above. It is rediculous that gree condones this act which make many of us gold spenders quit therefore effectively ending this game and their revenue stream. In the end, Gree is killing themselves and this game we all used to love playing.

Tylersdad
12-30-2013, 06:57 PM
It would be clever, albeit underhanded, if it wasn't done by SUP. they must be getting really bored if they are resorting to tactics like this. It's often talked about that gree has employees playing in SUP, and if that's the truth, then it's that much worse. But hey, I continue to pay...er play the game like the rest.

Paisthecoolest
12-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Wow. Just wow

Kavoc
12-30-2013, 07:03 PM
I'm not a lawyer but couldn't this violate modern wars license agreement?

14. Disputes between You and Other Users

You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service and other parties that you come in contact with through your use of the Service. Funzio reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor and manage disputes between you and other users of the Service. You will fully cooperate with Funzio to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including, without limitation, granting Funzio access to any password-protected portions of your Account. Funzio hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party relating to any dispute between you and other users of the Service.

If so at least a refund could be issued.

siL
12-30-2013, 07:06 PM
even if only the officers can declare, the low ally strat cant be undone...but yes, you can choose when to go to war to avoid SUPs...

BostonHammer
Never really cared about the battles at the top, especially as a free player with no affiliation with any of the top 3 teams but IF true that is low. Lost a lot of respect for SUP, don't mess with other players accounts in that way, you don't need to to win. That's just wrong.

whammo
That is pretty freakin pathetic... The fact that SUP is worried about what other teams are doing instead of taking care of their own business is pretty sad.

You would think that the strongest players in the game all of whom are 30-60m in stats wouldn't need to implement such juvenile tactics to win a war.

What you guys were doing as far as creating a smaller streak team shouldn't have mattered one bit to them. It is a completely classless act.

How you can organize a public giveaway of Gree cash to improve your perception, and then pull this kind of elementary crap is simply nonsensical.

MadAtWorld
12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
Yeah, "has the right, but has NO OBLiGATION" being the operative words. Bet if a mid were to reply, those exact words would be referenced. Thats the catch all, get out of jail free card. I have seen people banned in this game for hacking. Thats cheating by any definition. But so is this. Regardless who put him up to it, he cheated. At the very least, he should be banned.

Kavoc
12-30-2013, 07:14 PM
Before this gets locked or removed, can someone message me about what happens in regards to this when that player gets banned and sup hopefully too if they put him up to it. I'm now anti sup. it's just ridiculous.

camper killer
12-30-2013, 07:18 PM
That is pretty freakin pathetic... The fact that SUP is worried about what other teams are doing instead of taking care of their own business is pretty sad.

You would think that the strongest players in the game all of whom are 30-60m in stats wouldn't need to implement such juvenile tactics to win a war.

What you guys were doing as far as creating a smaller streak team shouldn't have mattered one bit to them. It is a completely classless act.

How you can organize a public giveaway of Gree cash to improve your perception, and then pull this kind of elementary crap is simply nonsensical.

Easy, it was probably one or two rogue guys acting out of anger and not on team instructions.

The first i heard of this was Sunday night..... As a person with a SUP name tag this is pretty low.

Most players found out like I did in different chats.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-30-2013, 07:21 PM
That doesn't wash with he fact it was coordinated with SUPigs pushing the button.

It's a leadership issue and they must hold responsibility.

They should never get off so lightly.

Cracker21
12-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Just contact apple. Explain the glitches that gree knows about but is unwilling to fix. You can get you money back upto 6 months back. If enough of you high spenders do this, it will either cause gree to be taken off the App Store and possibly become under investigation for taking money with known glitches in the game. Just and fyi.

And btw some of the sup member with unlimited coins are gree employees. I know because I know a few. ;)

mreilly
12-30-2013, 07:24 PM
like someone else said.. Wow.

For someone to ruin someones streaks all because of a rivalry is ridiculous. Purposely costing players their hard earned prizes and wasting all their $$ is ridiculous. For those retiring it would be worth while to request refunds that many have said have been successful.

whammo
12-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Easy, it was probably one or two rogue guys acting out of anger and not on team instructions.

The first i heard of this was Sunday night..... As a person with a SUP name tag this is pretty low.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night. You're the one who is reppin the pirate flag. Hope it makes you proud.

general_J
12-30-2013, 07:32 PM
WHy are Sup players congratulating Poone on his page. What about the comments Gene put in the confused Thread by Ben Dover, after this information came out, bragging about it, and how about all the comments put on TKO players pages by SUP member after the WD. You can't say it is one player when you have SUP players and Officers celebrating and bragging.

Kavoc
12-30-2013, 07:33 PM
WHy are Sup players congratulating Poone on his page. What about the comments Gene put in the confused Thread by Ben Dover, after this information came out, bragging about it, and how about all the comments put on TKO players pages by SUP member after the WD. You can't say it is one player when you have SUP players and Officers celebrating and bragging.

So sup should be disbanded and it's guilty players banned.

general_J
12-30-2013, 07:34 PM

mxz
12-30-2013, 07:35 PM
Well trolled. Pretty lame on PUN's part to be so scared to resort to it instead of just battling it out.

mreilly
12-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Well trolled. Pretty lame on PUN's part to be so scared to resort to it instead of just battling it out.

Come on they aren't scared. They achieved what they hoped to by screwing them over and are now celebrating.

Why so Serious
12-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Just contact apple. Explain the glitches that gree knows about but is unwilling to fix. You can get you money back upto 6 months back. If enough of you high spenders do this, it will either cause gree to be taken off the App Store and possibly become under investigation for taking money with known glitches in the game. Just and fyi.

And btw some of the sup member with unlimited coins are gree employees. I know because I know a few. ;)

I've started a forum account just to ask this queston... Would the process be the same for google play / android, and if so where to begin? Because I'm one of many getting fed up, and if i can get the $1,000 back, yes one thousand dollars, just from last month I would be happy enough.

Digger666
12-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Alls fair in love and war... this is a war game, while its a low blow it's a pretty smart tactic. Well done sup on such a clever manoeuvre.. Hitler would have been proud.

Also, gree, stop being such greedy pigs, lower your costs for the broader spectrum of players and fix your glitches, your ruining this game.

Genen
12-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Easy GJ what did I brag about? Post the quote. Now for all crying penguins go to RIPPER and ask him if he sent anybody to sabotage GSF. How about phantom declare that GSF had with TKO in the last hours of the Netherlands when TKO needed points to catch up with SUP2? Oh I can go on and on. Ask RIPPER also if I told him about one of the birds who was leaking info to SUP and he kicked him out. And when Joann aka Stan and General J you get this information come back and share with us.

camper killer
12-30-2013, 07:42 PM

First ask yourself who is all? I know a few dozen not involved with this and upset as well. As well I know a few leaders who were not around this war and substitutes were running the show. I also know this player in question was in the process of quitting that game.....or atleast was.....

for those blaming PUN, this is not PUN and has not been PUN in almost 8 months. PUN has not existed in a formal entity for a long time, althought it does seem to be coming back. The best thing I can say is find out who knew and when.... you might be surprised more than you think what was going on.... of which I know nothing I played with Pirate United Social Society this event and Dingles Berries the last 2 before that. I know many senior guys who were not around much this weekend and had nothing to do with this.

/bean
12-30-2013, 07:44 PM
how can this be not against the tos

MadAtWorld
12-30-2013, 07:46 PM
like someone else said.. Wow.

For someone to ruin someones streaks all because of a rivalry is ridiculous. Purposely costing players their hard earned prizes and wasting all their $$ is ridiculous. For those retiring it would be worth while to request refunds that many have said have been successful.

Hello? This Wasnt about SUP winning. That streak team had a ZERO% chance of coming close to the top 3. They had ZERO% chance of beating SUP in a one on one battle unless SUP was asleep at the wheel. This was not about competing in the game. This tactic had only one purpose: the same that terrorists use. To hurt their enemy, financially, emotionally, to break their spirit, reduce morale, make them quit the game. It was a bully tactic, nothing more, nothing less. It was not a strategy to win a top 3 except by ensuring that their closest competitors would give up the chase. Now, ask yourselves why? Ive figured it out, can you?

Kavoc
12-30-2013, 07:48 PM
how can this be not against the tos it kindve is. I hope tko gets refunded. Sup gets disbanded with co conspirators being banned as well. As for the guy leaving who did is, clearly a dbag.

Captain Peter
12-30-2013, 07:55 PM
Moles who are responsible for rogue declares aren't all that new. I don't think they should be part of the game.

1. Only officers should be able to delete the "declare" messages in the faction chat log.

2. I think factions should be able to select who can declare: everyone or just officers.

3. I also think the faction leader should be able to remove players at any time. While such a feature could be abused, it's the only way to deal with this sort of unethical behavior.

This one player coordinated his efforts with SUP1 and SUP2 as evidenced by the number of their matches with Hot Toddy: 6/8 isn't random.

Big she'd
12-30-2013, 07:59 PM
Well so begins the death of this game , if tactics like that are what it's come to then I say let it die

Captain Peter
12-30-2013, 08:04 PM
how can this be not against the tos

I have four messages from Gree stating that this was "unfortunate" but assuring me that this wasn't a violation of their terms of service.

I've been playing MW for 25 months, very actively. I suppose the pure "strong get stronger" model had to break down eventually, but I will miss playing this game all the time if this is how it's going to be played.

gen tso
12-30-2013, 08:06 PM
I personally am tired of spending money on this game and its your story that might just do it for me.sorry this happened. Gree fix it or lose$$$

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-30-2013, 08:06 PM
I have four messages from Gree stating that this was "unfortunate" but assuring me that this wasn't a violation of their terms of service.

Was this directly in response to the exact issue discussed by the OP?

It couldn't possibly be that they accept behaviour that deliberately wastes the REAL $ put in by that team. No way, they would have to totally disassociate themselves with that behaviour by acting strongly and quickly. Thats akin to being a party to it.

That can't be right.

Genen
12-30-2013, 08:08 PM
**** you Gene you low life piece of ****. **** asking Ripper or anyone else a ******* thing... This is about you and your clan of ****tards that contribute to ruining a piece of **** game....Keep hiding behind the keyboard *****, its the only place your ***** ass is safe
Typical TKO member.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Typical TKO member.

The really sad part is Gene, I used to look forward to reading the SUP posts here. Really look forward to it.

But for now, just get off the forum and get out of the game. We don't want you or will recognise you again.

No interest whatsoever in SUPigs anymore or anyone associated with them. No credibility.

What you did was just stunning in an incredibly stupid way. I can't believe how thoroughly disappointed and angry I am over your nonsense.

Einszwei
12-30-2013, 08:31 PM
I thought SUP members had more discipline than this...

Big O
12-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Game or not, what a despicable thing to do to another team. Anyone that took part in this act or contributed to the thousands of losses that poone pounder accrued has absolutely NO integrity. It's time to clean house SUP.

g0rdo
12-30-2013, 08:48 PM
Having to sit through this whole debacle personally, I can tell you it's frustrating. I was in the Hot Toddy team and witnessed it first-hand. Poone Pounder was a buddy of mine that I had respect for back in my days with him in ACE, but he has lost all of my respect as a human being. He was NOT a single rouge player during this war (as some have suggested), but was coordinating with S1 & 2, we have screenshots of his wall with S1 "Alex" posts "hooo...ra!!" congratulating him immediately after we got matched with them. Of course the name change to Alex doesn't allow us to see who it actually was, but we can only imagine. We sent several tickets to Gree asking to remove him from the faction in the first few hours of his enlightenment, but of course with the "holidays" it seems as if the servers were left to run themselves...Oh I just got my Boss Gauss Cannon!! Thanks Gree

The Big E
12-30-2013, 08:57 PM

It couldn't possibly be that they accept behaviour that deliberately wastes the REAL $ put in by that team. No way, they would have to totally disassociate themselves with that behaviour by acting strongly and quickly. Thats akin to being a party to it.

That can't be right.

Yes, this is quite correct. I can state this unequivocally, as I have seen the responses from Gree tickets being sent in by the player who said this, and identical responses sent to other players in the HOT TODDY faction who also sent in tickets over the weekend about it. If the thought of this disgusts you, just imagine how we in HOT TODDY felt all weekend while we suffered and received these responses with NO in-game recourse to correct the situation. (I freely admit this knowing this gives the sociopaths pleasure to see.) Some may think this tactic a legitimate tactic in this war game, but how can it be if there is nothing you can do about it while in the midst of a WD event?

Kavoc
12-30-2013, 09:03 PM
Hopefully gree does THE RIGHT THING and bans all conspirators and disbands the factions they belong too. Seeing them lose their account after they all spent is a fitting punishment for basically violating tos and purposely sabotaging other players game experience.

Fwob
12-30-2013, 09:07 PM
disappointment

Genen
12-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Now any TKO member writing in this forum and simpatizers some of you can reach me on GroupMe. This is my offer because talk is cheap. Do you want a proof that TKO leadership sent saboteurs to GSF exactly with purpose of sabotaging declares ? I will show and if you honest enough you come to this forum and tell if this is true or lies

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-30-2013, 09:12 PM
I feel really angry ppl's real $ have been toyed with like this.

There is nothing brilliant about this tactic, it's debased.

I can hardly imagine how you guys must feel and was quite hopeful you had the full cooperation of Gree.

I can't trust this now and the unfortunate aspect is the Gree name is tainted by it particularly since they appear to accept it as valid.

I think I should say no more now, but just watch what happens in the hope we get some ethics back in the game when it can have a significant effect on their wallet. That can only be driven by Gree actions.

I genuinely feel sorry for you guys.

The Big E
12-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Hopefully gree does THE RIGHT THING and bans all conspirators and disbands the factions they belong too. Seeing them lose their account after they all spent is a fitting punishment for basically violating tos and purposely sabotaging other players game experience.

Keep dreaming! We have many players in Hot Toddy who have received this "unfortunate" response. Basically, as someone else said, Gree condones this as a legitimate tactic since they will give no assistance to correct this mid-war, and provide no way for a faction to address this mid-war. At least in other wars, once a saboteur is caught red-handed, they can be dealt with. Here in MW though, the only thing you can do is watch a months worth of effort and money spent get flushed down the drain while the saboteur has a field day, and then on Monday, after the event ends, you get to kick them out of the faction and watch them get welcomed back to their co-conspirators with open arms, or do whatever it is they are moving on to next.

mreilly
12-30-2013, 09:16 PM
Gordo said it best: sup knew tko was splitting up to go for streaks yet they did all they could to ruin things for them. Classy.. What else is there to add?

The Big E
12-30-2013, 09:23 PM
Now any TKO member writing in this forum and simpatizers some of you can reach me on GroupMe. This is my offer because talk is cheap. Do you want a proof that TKO leadership sent saboteurs to GSF exactly with purpose of sabotaging declares ? I will show and if you honest enough you come to this forum and tell if this is true or lies

I guess this is as close as you will get to an admission of masterminding this scheme Gene? A post trying to justify this tactic by claims that "they did it". Having been in TKO for 3 wars, and in Dogs and VFF before that, and having been an officer in all of them, I can tell you that all three of these factions have experienced rogue declares which frustrated us each time in each faction I was in. I guess since none of those factions was ever SUP, I got used to it. In the meantime, you've taken what we all consider a dishonorable tactic to a whole new level, with the blessings of Gree it seems. Congratulations, if that's the word.

Mastert55!
12-30-2013, 09:31 PM
it kindve is. I hope tko gets refunded. Sup gets disbanded with co conspirators being banned as well. As for the guy leaving who did is, clearly a dbag.

Gree will never refund anyone unless there is MAJOR glitch and they admit guilt. That's how it works, especially for their quarterly profits, they would not run around and refund everyone for some scumbags misdeeds to screw people over. I agree that they should receive the final prize of collecting all the metals but I doubt that would happen.

Genen
12-30-2013, 09:35 PM
Erik please stop putting words into my mouth. I would not even post here if General J did not drag my name that somehow I was boasting about it. I responded directly to him and Joan about how clean and innocent TKO is. Again you know where to find me. I don't like hypocrisy and lies that you crew spreading. Question to you is it ok for TKO send saboteurs to other teams or not?

g0rdo
12-30-2013, 09:35 PM

Gene I'm happy to oblige. Give me evidence of TKO sabotaging GSF and I will give you this...If you speak of IM A TKO SPY (aka CoreyHoze..aka the guy who sent a ticket to Gree saying he was in the military and could only take one device overseas, and then got Gree to refund him ALL purchases to his LLP account equalling over 1 million gold)..when he is not in the military nor ever has been...if that's your proof than you're hanging by a thread...What do you have??

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-30-2013, 09:42 PM
You're not quite getting this Gene.

What SUP did was despicable and borders on tortious.

Whatever someone may or may not have done in the past is totally irrelevant, especially since it (in your own words) had nothing to do with SUP anyway.

Now I definitely promise I will say no more.

Genen
12-30-2013, 09:43 PM
Gene I'm happy to oblige. Give me evidence of TKO sabotaging GSF and I will give you this...If you speak of IM A TKO SPY (aka CoreyHoze..aka the guy who sent a ticket to Gree saying he was in the military and could only take one device overseas, and then got Gree to refund him ALL purchases to his LLP account equalling over 1 million gold)..when he is not in the military nor ever has been...if that's your proof than you're hanging by a thread...What do you have??
Pm me your GroupMe data

Kill Joy
12-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Just a few words of advice for TKO and any other players duped by Gree/SUP.....CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT. You have plenty of evidence, you have plenty of witnesses, and I'm sure somewhere out there is a lawyer foaming at the mouth to take this on.

The Big E
12-30-2013, 09:54 PM
You're not quite getting this Gene.

What SUP did was despicable and borders on tortious.

Whatever someone may or may not have done in the past is totally irrelevant, especially since it (in your own words) had nothing to do with SUP anyway.

Now I definitely promise I will say no more.

I happen to completely agree with this statement.

The "two wrongs make a right" defense for something like this does not stand up. I can only imagine the outrage that would be coming from SUP 1 or 2 current players had this been their faction experiencing this, but on the other hand, they would be awarded recompense by Gree with no "unfortunate" denial responses from Gree is my bet. Sadly, even GSF felt free to take advantage of the circumstance, and put 4700 losses on SUP RULES in our unfortunate match with them on Saturday. Had SUP 1, 2 or GSF truly been honorable this weekend, I think they would have and should have not taken advantage of the situation to hit this player for 27000+ losses. Perhaps Gene, since you are such an honorable guy, you will do us all the favor of dropping your allies to 20 next war to show that you also recognize the heinousness of this tactic we experienced with Gree's blessing this weekend.

g0rdo
12-30-2013, 10:06 PM
Pm me your GroupMe data

I would Gene but for the fact that I fear MickeyMac will destroy my account like you have done so many. You have my Funzio ID, so have at it all ready. I don't have the MW Toolkit, but you'll get me.

Word of caution to all factions: If you scare SUP they resort to tactics like what we TKO saw in Cuba. They will screw you out of lots of money and laugh about it because they are sociopaths and can't stand others getting the prizes and their bases being vulnerable to being raided. TKO CAN AND DOES RAID SUP heavily, and they just don't like it plain and simple. They can't stand being raided even though they have nothing to complain about. I mean..c'mon you guys win every war, control the game, and yet you STILL find something to bit ch about and devise schemes to screw up other factions.. You're a joke, and people spend a lot on this game for enjoyment, and you guys kill it just to kill it.. I don't get it.. You guys may have once been an honorable faction, but you've long lost sight of what this game is about. Being #1 all the time is one thing, but fu king over others who have spent the same amount of money as you to get the prizes puts you up there with Gree

Hank Schrader
12-30-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm not to the game and have lurked rather than posting but on this I felt compelled to post. There seems to be a distinction between sup1 and 2 not just in how they place but their culture. Friends of mine were lucky enough to get visited by secret Santas from sup1 which I thought was a true act of kindness. They even met some of them and having spoken to them do not think these were the types of people to do this. Rather, they seemed the type of people that would rather go head to head, no smoke and mirrors, no tricks. Before flaming me, my question is if gene is part of sup2 and he all but admitted he was the mastermind behind this (I'm not passing judgement and feel badly for TKO and am truly astounded he managed to pull something like that off as we screen all our recruits to make sure we don't get bad eggs), why are you bringing speed ump and sup1 into this? Am I missing something?

Dont you get it you idiot....no one gives a flying FU CK about your deflection of what this thread is about.....even if it were true thats between GSF and TKO so just stfu and let them two deal with it....this is about you and speed dump running disgusting game play....pitiful and not even remotely ethical. Everyone here knows there wont be a ******* thing done about it and you fu cktards will continue jerking each others ego in SUP....blah blah blah.....

God your lucky no one knows who you really are.....5 mins is all I want....5 mins......

BIG DH
12-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Why is this thread 8 pages long? No other thread about team sabotage has garnered so much rabble rousing. Where was TKOs outrage the last 10 wars when someone would post that a player on their team would declare every hour without notice and screw up the teams strategy? Would anyone care if it was TKO sending a player to a team for the sole purpose of letting them know when they were gonna declare? The hypocrisy here isn't astounding, we see it every day. Gree could fix this issue, and I fully expect them to put in an option for officers to be the only declarers since it's one of the chosen few who spend mortgage payment type money on this game. Just remember when it happens to your team in Chile and you post a thread that TKO will not be coming to your rescue, it's only a problem since it happened to them.

The Big E
12-30-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm not to the game and have lurked rather than posting but on this I felt compelled to post. There seems to be a distinction between sup1 and 2 not just in how they place but their culture. Friends of mine were lucky enough to get visited by secret Santas from sup1 which I thought was a true act of kindness. They even met some of them and having spoken to them do not think these were the types of people to do this. Rather, they seemed the type of people that would rather go head to head, no smoke and mirrors, no tricks. Before flaming me, my question is if gene is part of sup2 and he all but admitted he was the mastermind behind this (I'm not passing judgement and feel badly for TKO and am truly astounded he managed to pull something like that off as we screen all our recruits to make sure we don't get bad eggs), why are you bringing speed ump and sup1 into this? Am I missing something?

Good question. Players on factions in the top 10 or so are aware of this, but most won't be aware so this is a great opportunity to help clarify. SUP 1 and 2, and from what I understand, the whole SUP organization, consider themselves to be one massive team that needs more than 60 roster spots. It just happens that most in SUP 1 and 2 move back and forth between those two rosters. The player SUP RULES came from SUP 1, where I understand he has always been. He coordinated his rogue declares to match Hot Toddy with SUP 1 repeatedly on Saturday when he came out of the closet. He also, being in the faction, could tell SUP 2 or any team, when Hot Toddy was declaring, as he did in the last battle today, when SUP 2 sat idle for over 40 minutes then managed to magically declare and match Hot Toddy in the final battle for both factions for the weekend. A battle, which as it happened, left members of Hot Toddy with 49 wins, 1 short of the 50 win goal. So the short version is, SUP 1 and SUP 2 are the same team which spans two rosters.

mreilly
12-30-2013, 10:26 PM
I thought that after a long hiatus from this forum, I'd weigh in here, then I will be gone again.
My other profile name here is HEXXXENBEAST- Used to be in Sup2, then sat in SUP1 after my game got sabatoged (partially my fault for giving out my UDID)
Anyways, if you remember me, you'll remember that I jumped to Ferr's because I was drinking and was tempted over by an officer in Ferr. Woke up the next morning, realized I was in there.......anyways.
I've done much dumber things after drinking, and hey, this is just a game. No biggie, right? Someone sabatoged my game after my "heinous" betrayal (I know, I'm a terrible person for jumping into a rival faction in a GAME) My main account got banned and I was helpless.
Shortly thereafter, SUP members/supporters did the following:
- Posted here publicly degrading my body
- Posted here publicly threatening to post adult photos of me on Twitter
- Harassed me repeatedly privately on GroupMe (SUP2's chat app)
- Posted here publicly calling me a whore and a b!tch
- Accused me falsely of posting anti-SUP ravings here on the forum when I, in fact, had no access during that time.
AND, here's the part I've ignored for months now, but choose to divulge in light of reading this:

A bit of background first that is personal but pertinant:
Two years ago I got word that my father's cancer had progressed. I hopped in my car and SPED to Florida to see him, got pulled over outside of my hometown in Dallas and cited for speeding. My courtdate was set for three days after the ticket, but I didn't show for obvious reasons.
A year later I was pulled over for a broken headlight and taken to jail for failure to appear in court, spent a few hours there and was dismissed.
My arrest photo is online. I don't hide it.

SUP members got their hands on it and circulated it around in their chat rooms for a big laugh. One particular member, SIENNA, has messaged me MULTIPLE times on GroupMe, posting that photo, calling me a whore/pig/*****. In fact, only 3 weeks ago did it happen again.
It has been FIVE months since I was involved in SUP/Ferr. Yet I am still being harassed (and no, I can't block SIENNA).

Now, there are still a LOT of GREAT Sup members and 4-5 I still speak to on a regular basis. They can separate a GAME from reality. HOWEVER, the behavior of the few give the entire organization a bad rap. What a shame.

For the record, Ferr's group was FUN and DRAMA FREE. I miss being there.

I'm out. Thanks for listening.

P.S. I'm still playing. Some of you have seen me. I'm enjoying my BS free faction. ;)
Feel free to private message me if you're NOT a harasser.

Really just a speeding ticket? ****.. I told my faction stories of me that are 1000x worst involving the secret service. Sups welcome to try and bully me if they like.

Hank Schrader
12-30-2013, 10:28 PM
Interesting it was a former sup1 player (did I read somewhere that he was quitting and did he basically sacrifice his account?) but following these teams (we have faced both in several wars, we gave up as soon as we saw their names pop up besides hitting free just to see their stats), it seems they have different groups of players and there isn't that much rotation, maybe a couple. Not sure but would also be wrong to generalize about all of sup when maybe it's a subset that did this (again I am not passing judgement and perhaps am biased a bit due to what I saw with the secret santas)

Good question. Players on factions in the top 10 or so are aware of this, but most won't be aware so this is a great opportunity to help clarify. SUP 1 and 2, and from what I understand, the whole SUP organization, consider themselves to be one massive team that needs more than 60 roster spots. It just happens that most in SUP 1 and 2 move back and forth between those two rosters. The player SUP RULES came from SUP 1, where I understand he has always been. He coordinated his rogue declares to match Hot Toddy with SUP 1 repeatedly on Saturday when he came out of the closet. He also, being in the faction, could tell SUP 2 or any team, when Hot Toddy was declaring, as he did in the last battle today, when SUP 2 sat idle for over 40 minutes then managed to magically declare and match Hot Toddy in the final battle for both factions for the weekend. A battle, which as it happened, left members of Hot Toddy with 49 wins, 1 short of the 50 win goal. So the short version is, SUP 1 and SUP 2 are the same team which spans two rosters.

g0rdo
12-30-2013, 10:33 PM
All I want is for Gree to fix the Declare button!! Officers only!! It's the second or third post on this thread! Gene..S1, S2..whoever constructed this plan against TKO...We'll done!! You won!! Congrats!! I'll give you that. This is a matter that Gree needs to fix, but that SUP has exacerbated to the point where it's no longer tolerable. It's a simple fix..Gree...CJ if it's the ONLY thing you guys fix this month I think many factions would be happy!!

The Big E
12-30-2013, 10:43 PM
Interesting it was a former sup1 player (did I read somewhere that he was quitting and did he basically sacrifice his account?) but following these teams (we have faced both in several wars, we gave up as soon as we saw their names pop up besides hitting free just to see their stats), it seems they have different groups of players and there isn't that much rotation, maybe a couple. Not sure but would also be wrong to generalize about all of sup when maybe it's a subset that did this (again I am not passing judgement and perhaps am biased a bit due to what I saw with the secret santas)

I am not exactly certain of the dates, but I think the BAD SANTA program began about the same time this player approached TKO about being tired of the status quo at the top, etc, and talking his way onto the team. So, in my opinion, this seems to have been a "look at what good we are doing with our right hand and please pay no attention while we do this despicable act with our left hand" thing, at least for a certain group of players. Others on the SUP rosters may be as appalled as we were, and as many posters here are about these tactics. Yet their disapproval didn't prevent them from taking advantage of the situation to the tune of tattooing SUP RULES for 27000+ losses during the WD. I think SUP 2 got him for over 5,000 losses in the last battle, although I can't say for sure since I was at work and not in that one. I guess some can not approve of it while also having no shyness about helping themselves to the benefits of it. I think those people are commonly labelled opportunistic. Although, hypocrite may be more apropos.

Ivan the Dictator
I like to post

Ivan the Dictator
So I decided to post

Ivan the Dictator
12-30-2013, 10:44 PM
It's funny how the guy in my signature wrote that too me and a month later I'm in his faction for two Gree games. LOL

lemonhaze
12-30-2013, 10:47 PM
I would Gene but for the fact that I fear MickeyMac will destroy my account like you have done so many. You have my Funzio ID, so have at it all ready. I don't have the MW Toolkit, but you'll get me.

Word of caution to all factions: If you scare SUP they resort to tactics like what we TKO saw in Cuba. They will screw you out of lots of money and laugh about it because they are sociopaths and can't stand others getting the prizes and their bases being vulnerable to being raided. TKO CAN AND DOES RAID SUP heavily, and they just don't like it plain and simple. They can't stand being raided even though they have nothing to complain about. I mean..c'mon you guys win every war, control the game, and yet you STILL find something to bit ch about and devise schemes to screw up other factions.. You're a joke, and people spend a lot on this game for enjoyment, and you guys kill it just to kill it.. I don't get it.. You guys may have once been an honorable faction, but you've long lost sight of what this game is about. Being #1 all the time is one thing, but fu king over others who have spent the same amount of money as you to get the prizes puts you up there with Gree why do u contiune to spend when the game is rigged,customer is nearly obsolete and loyal players get penalized? i myself stopped bc of the glitches now just play free bc of this..gl in chili

g0rdo
12-30-2013, 10:54 PM
why do u contiune to spend when the game is rigged,customer is nearly obsolete and loyal players get penalized? i myself stopped bc of the glitches now just play free bc of this..gl in chili

Because I can and b/c my loyalty is to certain players I've come to trust and enjoy the camaraderie of. It's not about #1 or #2 prizes for me. Screw me I guess ;) Not so different than the reasons you're where you're at ;)

Ivan the Dictator
12-30-2013, 10:55 PM
I'm gonna eat some delicious pizza with lots of pepperoni! Yummy and greasy!

lemonhaze
12-30-2013, 10:58 PM
Because I can and b/c my loyalty is to certain players I've come to trust and enjoy the camaraderie of. It's not about #1 or #2 prizes for me. Screw me I guess ;) Not so different than the reasons you're where you're at ;) i understand no harm intended in my post was just curious..only way things can get changed is for big players like u all to stand with us little men so gree knows we are serious..to either clean the game up of all the mistakes and glitches that they have created otherwise tehy will not help us at all.. if it was not for the buddys i found here i woulda been gone as well like many others..but i do agree if gree only fix 1 thing let it be officers only declare...its a very easy thing to fix yet they do not do it and alot suffer from it..

Ivan the Dictator
12-30-2013, 11:02 PM
How about some Mickey dees? Hey yo bad/good santas, I want some Gree money too

Einszwei
12-30-2013, 11:02 PM
It's funny how the guy in my signature wrote that too me and a month later I'm in his faction for two Gree games. LOL

Now that is funny Lolcats ;)

MadAtWorld
12-31-2013, 12:37 AM

That can't be right.

Um, Hello? Are we playing the same game? Or have you never had the golden opportunity of dealing with their customer service? Perhaps you are new to the forums? Then perhaps a quick introduction. All emails from support begging with "We are sorry but...". The TOS are very carefully worded so that Gree are the three monkeys who do not hear, see, or speak of wrong doings. And if you hang around and continue to speak your opinions on the forum, you will eventually get banned or see threads with a lock on them. Grees official stance in this, whether they had an active role or knew absolutely nothing will always be: Not our problem.

Jaebee
12-31-2013, 12:43 AM
My in game name change is looking more and more appropriate each day.

Stay classy Sup (sarcasm for the slower ones out there)

MadAtWorld
12-31-2013, 12:53 AM
Easy GJ what did I brag about? Post the quote. Now for all crying penguins go to RIPPER and ask him if he sent anybody to sabotage GSF. How about phantom declare that GSF had with TKO in the last hours of the Netherlands when TKO needed points to catch up with SUP2? Oh I can go on and on. Ask RIPPER also if I told him about one of the birds who was leaking info to SUP and he kicked him out. And when Joann aka Stan and General J you get this information come back and share with us.

So, what you're saying is... if someone else does something wrong, it's ok for you to copy cat and do the same thing? Huh. Good lesson there. You know, a guy broke into my car last week....

But lets be honest, was it the same thing? If true, perhaps the mechanics. But many have pointed out that it was used as a tactic of war. If yours claims did occur, then if I remember my MW history correctly, the teams mentioned would have had the same goals and were in direct competition. Doesn't make it right, but makes you at least in direct competition. In this instance, the teams goals were nothing alike. There was no direct competition. Which makes it more if a personal attack than a strategic victory. Unless ....

Someone else also pointed out that a lot of the regular leadership was not on for this war, and are blaming this on the stand in leaders. First, to the stand ins, congrats on your promotion to scapegoat. Did you know you'd be covering when you were asked to fill the shoes? Second, do any of you honestly believe that the leaders of the SUP Empire would not keep a firm grip of their thrones even if they were taking the day off and not hitting the declare button? No way they didn't have their eyes and ears tuned to the situation.

So, for you Gene, I ask you this: Does excusing your behavior by saying "But he did it first" make you the better man? And did that argument ever work with mommy?

MadAtWorld
12-31-2013, 01:04 AM

And you know what? Happy for you. You have a finger to point. Know what? I'll play your game. Lets say I see it. And yep, I'm honest, Id come and admit it. I would denounce the actions as base and the doer of the deeds as a pathetic unethical loser. Still begs the question tho... if he did it first, and you copied, and he is a pathetic unethical loser, then you would be a ....? And before you start talking about him deserving what he got, let me ask... do you honestly believe there were no innocent players on that faction? If you had proof of him doing something wrong, you could have stepped forward with it. People would have been outraged and calling for his head. And other teams of innocent players warned so they could protect themselves. A bit late to call yourself a hero when you kept the info to yourself and let others be hurt and only want to pull it out now to defend your actions after you've been caught.

Giedrybe
12-31-2013, 01:37 AM
This is a game, guys. And this needs to be reminded, as I see.

The behaviour of that player was mean. I feel sorry for your streaker team, TKO. However, we must all admit that there are people who can be respected more and there people who should not be respected much in both - SUP family and TKO. It is not about blaming anybody - it is general common truth when we speak about group of people. So I am not sure that label should be applied for every SUP member, but I do agree that strategists of this action, the guy who implemented and those who cheered about it should re-think it once again. My personal opinion is that they have crossed the line between game and real life.

However, lessons are to be learnt. Let's not continue SUP vs TKO discussion, let's ask from Gree for some technical action.

1. faction leader should be able to change officers during WD event - demote/promote to officers.
2. faction leader should be able to choose mode of declaring battles - "everybody can" or "officers can". Such option should be not frozen as well.
3. declare messages in faction chat should not be possible to delete

Gree, implement this and your name will be eliminated from this discussion. The rivalry between TKO and SUP will stay between them. Now you need to understand that it was unfair (from game mechanics side) for TKO to know that they are being sabotaged by SUP member for all weekend long. Give possibility to control the game and to react. It will then become a game again.

And if I would be Gree manager, I would think 1s before deciding to compensate TKO streak faction with some units they have not earned (like 50 wins at least). As Gree manager, I would understand that guys have spent, which was my intention, and have not got unit due to unethical factor and also MY game prevented them in eliminating that factor, so it was partly my fault as well. After compensating customers first, secondly I would implement changes and move on.

Bebebaba
12-31-2013, 01:39 AM
Fix the Declare button Gree!! Officers only!! It's that simple..that's all we ask. A lot of people wasted a lot of money on these medals just to be duped by SUPs below the belt tactics. It's a disgrace

I could not agree more ,well said.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-31-2013, 01:47 AM
Um, Hello? Are we playing the same game? Or have you never had the golden opportunity of dealing with their customer service? Perhaps you are new to the forums? Then perhaps a quick introduction. All emails from support begging with "We are sorry but...". The TOS are very carefully worded so that Gree are the three monkeys who do not hear, see, or speak of wrong doings. And if you hang around and continue to speak your opinions on the forum, you will eventually get banned or see threads with a lock on them. Grees official stance in this, whether they had an active role or knew absolutely nothing will always be: Not our problem.

Yes we are playing the same game.

Dealt with customer service many times.

I'm definitely not new to the forums or the game. May have been around longer than almost all of them here.

"Eventually get banned". LOL.

DFI
12-31-2013, 02:44 AM
I could not agree more ,well said.

We have also asked to be able to isolate players, so while they can earn whatever units the team does, they can't damage the team. So while the team loses a spot, they aren't impacted. This is a fair exchange, as the faction needs to take some responsibility for letting a person join.

Tate1234
12-31-2013, 04:20 AM
Sup= super united putz. Enough said.

Wingman GRI
12-31-2013, 05:07 AM
TKO wake up!

When your minister of propaganda BenDover is pissing off SUP in this forum you can get a reaction like this from one of SUP members.

Demum fraudatio tamen castigatur

borov
12-31-2013, 05:15 AM
With all the money that is and has been spent on the game by the players in TKO and the top factions (outside of SUP) I could imagine that this scenario is not dissimilar to the one that was played out in another game that I heard about (see link).

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/video-game-starship-worth-9-000-destroyed-ambush-190533986.html

The Big E
12-31-2013, 05:33 AM
This is a game, guys. And this needs to be reminded, as I see.

The behaviour of that player was mean. I feel sorry for your streaker team, TKO. However, we must all admit that there are people who can be respected more and there people who should not be respected much in both - SUP family and TKO. It is not about blaming anybody - it is general common truth when we speak about group of people. So I am not sure that label should be applied for every SUP member, but I do agree that strategists of this action, the guy who implemented and those who cheered about it should re-think it once again. My personal opinion is that they have crossed the line between game and real life.

However, lessons are to be learnt. Let's not continue SUP vs TKO discussion, let's ask from Gree for some technical action.

1. faction leader should be able to change officers during WD event - demote/promote to officers.
2. faction leader should be able to choose mode of declaring battles - "everybody can" or "officers can". Such option should be not frozen as well.
3. declare messages in faction chat should not be possible to delete

Gree, implement this and your name will be eliminated from this discussion. The rivalry between TKO and SUP will stay between them. Now you need to understand that it was unfair (from game mechanics side) for TKO to know that they are being sabotaged by SUP member for all weekend long. Give possibility to control the game and to react. It will then become a game again.

And if I would be Gree manager, I would think 1s before deciding to compensate TKO streak faction with some units they have not earned (like 50 wins at least). As Gree manager, I would understand that guys have spent, which was my intention, and have not got unit due to unethical factor and also MY game prevented them in eliminating that factor, so it was partly my fault as well. After compensating customers first, secondly I would implement changes and move on.

This is exactly what we who experienced this firsthand are saying. This is exactly what we told Gree in tickets this weekend. The "unfortunate" pound-sand response is exactly what Gree told us. Ironically, when Sup 1 only got 55 wins a couple wars ago, Gree felt it entirely appropriate to give them the 56-win prize anyway. Perhaps TKO should become part of the SUP empire in order to get fair treatment by Gree. Or perhaps Gree management thinks a monopoly by one side makes for a good war game. This whole thing feels a bit like getting sucker-punched in the face by SUP and waking up to find that Gree feels it was wrong of TKO to hurt SUPs hand with our face.

THE_OL_MAN
12-31-2013, 05:56 AM
Your not alone in this instance. Even our small but growing faction has had rats. Players that start wars non-stop and continue to ignore the leaderships request to stop can definitely leave a bad taste. When your planning and team work for the WD can be disrupted, real money lost and all that the rest of the faction can do is sit back and watch for 3 days is beyond frustrating.

The last time it happened, most of the leadership was so angry they were ready to quit. Gree, this is a game, we play to have fun; not to get angry. When people get angry playing games, they eventually stop playing those games. Gree needs to give faction leadership a way to neutralize those players. Not having a counter measure available gives the saboteur way too much power. If sabotaging players are going to be tolerated by Gree, then Gree needs to give the faction a counter measure.

The OL'MAN

Killa ENS
12-31-2013, 06:22 AM
If this was war, and you identified a saboteur, you would be able to put a bullet in his brain....

Brizzol
12-31-2013, 06:50 AM
That's just sad. Probably a grown ass man too.

Doggie
12-31-2013, 06:55 AM
Since the dawn of time when people have gone to war there have been tactics like this. Remember the
tale of the Trojan Horse? Benedict Arnold?

The really greedy one here was the leader of the faction that let in an unknown player to strengthen the bid for streak prizes. If that was the true goal you needed to only go to war with trusted people. You let him in, Gree did not make you take him. Once he was in according to the rules of the game you knew he could declare war at any time, dump allies, not fight or just be a general putz and mess up your strategy.

SUP got the better of you this time. Come up with another plan to make the game fun for you and move on.

Brizzol
12-31-2013, 07:04 AM
Difference being this is a game, they weren't a threat and they didn't gain any advantage from doing what they did, it was just sad. I think all of TKO who was on this team should ask for a refund and direct the refund team to this thread, they can clearly see that they have been robbed of a months worth of gold spending.

Gatecrasher
12-31-2013, 07:05 AM
All is fair in love and war.

Giedrybe
12-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Since the dawn of time when people have gone to war there have been tactics like this. Remember the
tale of the Trojan Horse? Benedict Arnold?

The really greedy one here was the leader of the faction that let in an unknown player to strengthen the bid for streak prizes. If that was the true goal you needed to only go to war with trusted people. You let him in, Gree did not make you take him. Once he was in according to the rules of the game you knew he could declare war at any time, dump allies, not fight or just be a general putz and mess up your strategy.

SUP got the better of you this time. Come up with another plan to make the game fun for you and move on.

So according to you 11th Sep is also OK?

What you are forgetting is that this is a GAME.

Again - unfair part is that you can do nothing to saboteur. This must be fixed.

GeekKid101
12-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Sad that the biggest team in this dying game have done this, and for what? to show everyone that they are what? Strongest than anyone? to me it shows me they Gutl3$$. And really turning people off even more.

Agent Orange
12-31-2013, 07:23 AM
After reading all 11 pages of this thread all I can say is that is sad. I know many of the players involved on both sides so I find it difficult to blanket comment however what interests me is, was this about winning or about revenge?

Spies and saboteurs have long been a part of the game and sadly those running the game have NEVER lifted a finger to do anything about it so everyone doing WD should be aware of this potential. However once you uncover a mole/spy/saboteur you should be able to rid your faction of the threat. In real war that is what happens, and also would make this type of sabotage less useful but moles would be still an interesting part of the game IMHO.

However the other thing that disturbs me about this, did Sup really fear TKO so much that they had to resort to this tactic to win? I can't honestly believe that they needed to since IMHO I have always felt that having the strongest and highest spending players in the game was more than enough of an advantage to permanently anchor them in the top spots. So doing something like this is really pathetic.

For those trying to get to the top is it worth it?

I think for the first few battles it might have been funny but come on Gree this really is a really big hole that needs to be plugged.

John Bidon
12-31-2013, 07:33 AM
Its a crappy move of the collaborator, but in the end its your own fault. You let him in, you deal with it.

Thief
12-31-2013, 07:41 AM
As someone who knows players from both sides its hard thing for me accept. First i feel for my ex-teamates in TKO Eric and Grumpybear as they are both good friends and stand up guys. I wish we still had the pleasure of fighting together but know that the money you spend is going towards the fight you believe in! Unfortunately i don't really appreciate the tactic that was used on you. Don't get me wrong its war and i understand that sometimes at the top if you play over and over again you might get bored and so you invent ways to make it more of a challenge. I know that SUP is looking at the idea that if they can make themselves more powerful than TKO then TKO won't have a target against SUP and they can never win. I understand the logic and why it was done i just don't appreciate the way it was done.

for those blaming PUN, this is not PUN and has not been PUN in almost 8 months. PUN has not existed in a formal entity for a long time, althought it does seem to be coming back. The best thing I can say is find out who knew and when.... you might be surprised more than you think what was going on.... of which I know nothing I played with Pirate United Social Society this event and Dingles Berries the last 2 before that. I know many senior guys who were not around much this weekend and had nothing to do with this.

I wanted to chime in on this part. The problem with a large faction yet alone an empire is the name gets attached to every positive and negative action that happens. I will also rally the cry that PUN is NOT SUP. I think that SUP only has small handful of original PUN members at this point (I saw most in Pirate United Social Socieity this weekend and actually got a txt from Dingleberry during our first matchup..on a positive note it was great to see you guys in the same faction although matching with us twice was certainly not cool on Grees part as you were only a handful of members and i don't believe you were ranked very high at the time...but thank you for giving us a target) Now the players i saw in Pirates United Social Society are certainly standup guys so let me firmly say that this couldn't be truer and to remember that sometimes the actions of few impact others with much more honorable intentions.

Anyways i do agree that gree needs to implement it so that only officers can declare. No that wouldn't have solved the issue of a player dropping to 20 allies...but more damage was done due to the declares than a player going to 20 allies (as they still had 13 million) and the strength of TKO would have allowed them to beat anyone besides top 3 at that point anyways.

Fl@sh
12-31-2013, 07:41 AM
It's kind of funny everyone comes on here now about their money being wasted when Ferr was pushing PUN and subsequentially the SUP teams long ago, posting on this very forum that he wanted to bleed us dry. Where was everyone then?

Lately, I've stepped out of the top because of all the glitches in this game. I would suggest everyone else do the same. It shouldn't be about SUP and TKO, it should be about GREE's terrible maintenance of this game. I'm not spending anymore money on this, it would be insane doing so and expecting changes. How long has very one been asking for a controlled "Declare War" button? You all reep what you sew.

Gatecrasher
12-31-2013, 07:42 AM
So according to you 11th Sep is also OK?

What you are forgetting is that this is a GAME.

Again - unfair part is that you can do nothing to saboteur. This must be fixed.

Holy crap! How do you get from this to that. Get a grip dude.

Gatecrasher
12-31-2013, 08:05 AM
Here is an ideas, you can't compete with SUP. Walk away and play something else. Leave SUP to play with their little pixels.

Mighty Min
12-31-2013, 08:07 AM
It's kind of funny everyone comes on here now about their money being wasted when Ferr was pushing PUN and subsequentially the SUP teams long ago, posting on this very forum that he wanted to bleed us dry. Where was everyone then?

Lately, I've stepped out of the top because of all the glitches in this game. I would suggest everyone else do the same. It shouldn't be about SUP and TKO, it should be about GREE's terrible maintenance of this game. I'm not spending anymore money on this, it would be insane doing so and expecting changes. How long has very one been asking for a controlled "Declare War" button? You all reep what you sew.

News FL@sh for u - this time NOBODy was pushing you, but SUPer United Idiots 1 and 2 teams were going at each other - so you don't even need anybody pushing, soon in this game you will only be going at each other - is it even fun anymore ?!?

Thief
12-31-2013, 08:15 AM
News FL@sh for u - this time NOBODy was pushing you, but SUPer United Idiots 1 and 2 teams were going at each other - so you don't even need anybody pushing, soon in this game you will only be going at each other - is it even fun anymore ?!?

Wow did you even read what fl@sh Wrote? He said he stepped out of SUP1/2....Please read what you are quotting.

Mighty Min
12-31-2013, 08:23 AM
Wow did you even read what fl@sh Wrote? He said he stepped out of SUP1/2....Please read what you are quotting.

I did read, somehow any of the SUI1 or SUI2 [former or current] fail to now acknowledge as to why the heck they were running up score so high other than among each other - like rat king - eventually only ONE remaining rat can be king - will it be SUI1 or SUI2 ?.... maybe next they place that SUI Rules into each other's midst and finish each other completely? lmao

Imagon Nakilya
12-31-2013, 08:31 AM
One word. Frogbutt. That was Ferrs spy in sup for months,paid in gold by ripper himself.you seem upset that it wasn't as successful as you had hoped.your faction tko has made some bold statements as to the end of sup,don't be mad that it didn't work out like you had hoped.happy new year.

Angronmagne
12-31-2013, 08:36 AM
You people need to quit griping and get back to collecting Ground Medals and making Gree some money.

Giedrybe
12-31-2013, 08:37 AM
This is becoming discussion of zero value. Who is better, who is stronger and who started.

Maybe let's use the forum for communicating with Gree - what solutions must be implemented, glitches to be solved - and for sharing game knowledge with other players. Instead of sharing bad emotions and showing off your virtual muscles.

At least this is how this forum has started and all of you can see the different culture in the post of such forum veterans like Agent Orange and Thief. Follow the good lead.

Happy New Year.

severend76
12-31-2013, 08:40 AM
We faced Hot Toddy on 3 occasions. First war SUP rules was normal. 2nd and 3rd time we face hot toddy he had 20 allies and SUP rules. We are a top 10 faction and he was immediately called a rat by our senior officers. Sad that SUP had to do this since they must have been threatened. SUP had 30+ mil stats as it was. Now their up to 40+ mil after this last war. Nobody can compete with them. Its no longer close. So for any new player, if you think you wanna be one of the best. It will never happen. My stats of 16 mil is kinda weak for a top 10 faction.

Mighty Min
12-31-2013, 09:03 AM
This is becoming discussion of zero value. Who is better, who is stronger and who started.

Maybe let's use the forum for communicating with Gree - what solutions must be implemented, glitches to be solved - and for sharing game knowledge with other players. Instead of sharing bad emotions and showing off your virtual muscles.

At least this is how this forum has started and all of you can see the different culture in the post of such forum veterans like Agent Orange and Thief. Follow the good lead.

Happy New Year.

Thief and couple others are an amazing sticky to this forum no doubt - problem is - GREEd has poisoned this game to the extent and point of no return - it maybe just the other straw that keeps breaking camel's back... Great game, but GREEd keeps nailing the coffin lid relentlessly... If in doubt, just read Monster's Quest forums lol Oh, Thief play[-ed] that game too, so he knows what's coming next. Have fun till it lasts, not for much longer though...

Su Naujais Metais! ^_*

GuyInLobsterSuit
12-31-2013, 09:05 AM
If you were dudded just ensure Gree suffers a net financial penalty in the future.
Money talks and all that.

Allday
12-31-2013, 09:07 AM
I did read, somehow any of the SUI1 or SUI2 [former or current] fail to now acknowledge as to why the heck they were running up score so high other than among each other - like rat king - eventually only ONE remaining rat can be king - will it be SUI1 or SUI2 ?.... maybe next they place that SUI Rules into each other's midst and finish each other completely? lmao
The 1500 wins caused the score to go high this war. Not competition between Sup 1 and Sup 2. It takes a lot of gold to get to 1500 wins. 1500 wins gives you about 450k WD points. 450k times 60 members is 27 million.

Perez2681
12-31-2013, 09:17 AM
I agree...

This is a WAR game.
In WAR, even with rules, ALL BETS ARE OFF.... you attack with every tactic you have available.
If that means you send someone into the other sides camp to achieve your victory, you do it. This was a solid tactic that was used, like it or not. SUP is just utilizing a flaw in the system. You would do this in real life war too. utilize all flaws in the system/war to your advantage.

the point that people are missing is this...
Gree, we just want the ability to declare war to be limited to officers, period.
This way, if you allow someone to join, you have time to vett them. If you put them in an officers position, and they pull this.... shame on you for putting him in that position, period. You are the only one to blame. But atleast there would be a way to prevent this.

In "real war" privates can not declare war on the enemy (officially anyway).

i understand the frustration in this. you are playing a game that you spent money on, you would like a little bit of fairness and honor to go with it. UH, check your history. Fairness and Honor in war, there are few nations (if any) that do BOTH during war. It has been that way since chivalry died out. Honor is still there, fairness... are you kidding?

Take my words for what it is worth....

Thanks,

Pezster

HayeZeus
12-31-2013, 09:18 AM
First off, you should have known that anyone named super poone pounder is clearly a tool. He gets his kicks from being a tool in a virtual game....says something about the guy. SUP can bury their heads and say that he did this on his own, but SUP communicated with him the whole time so they're just as guilty.

Second, the way I see it you should be thanking SUP for finally putting TKO out of its misery. You guys have been the laughing stock of the entire community (followed closely by SUP themselves) since WD started.....chasing a dream and spending ungodly amounts of money just to get beat over and over and over again. I don't feel bad for you at all. You needed this to happen.

Finally to SUP - wtf is the point of this game for you guys now? How can it be fun to have zero competition? There is nothing left for you to accomplish. All you're doing now is spending pointless money to better your stats that no one can come close to touching already. This game would be more fun for everyone, yourselves included, if you just disbanded and filtered into other top 10 teams. Make this game something worth playing. Although after a stunt like this, no one will trust you. So just keep on keeping on.....feeling like kings in a game where most are laughing at you. The 12 year olds and feeble minded are impressed though, so at least you have that.

cheers!

Rabs
12-31-2013, 09:18 AM
Is this sour g****s or what? It is war and you lost get over it. To cry foul and accuse in war is laughable. If you allowed someone to infiltrate and got pearl harbored then that part of war. You said you screened this player and he passed so shame on you. How can you say he was a Sup plant? Maybe he was a disgruntled player that wanted to stick it to you and what better way than to make you think he was a sup plant. If it was a sup plant then lower your heads and lick your wounds as they just schooled you. To act that your above this is also laughable as GSF has accused you of infiltrating them in the past and Sup has similar claims. True or false it does not matter since this is a heated war. All is fair since you have control on who you allow in. You need to look at yourselves and what TKO has done wrong as they have slipped from 2nd to now 4th. A lot of teams have had a rogue player ruin a war for what ever reason. Is this the result of a Rogue player or Sup beating TKO from within does not matter. It is war and a good army addapts and overcomes. TKO choose to cry and make excuses instead of fighting harder which is why they have fallen from the top ranks. The lion seems to be more of a kitten if it can be killed by a rat.

John Bidon
12-31-2013, 09:29 AM
Finally to SUP - wtf is the point of this game for you guys now? How can it be fun to have zero competition? There is nothing left for you to accomplish. All you're doing now is spending pointless money to better your stats that no one can come close to touching already. This game would be more fun for everyone, yourselves included, if you just disbanded and filtered into other top 10 teams. Make this game something worth playing. Although after a stunt like this, no one will trust you. So just keep on keeping on.....feeling like kings in a game where most are laughing at you. The 12 year olds and feeble minded are impressed though, so at least you have that.

This is exactly what I am thinking. How is this game fun if you know beforehand that you are going to win? With my humble team we are excited when we complete a streak or finish in top 250 or win a battle in the last seconds. But if I would know that in every event I would come first, then there is no fun anymore. It is just routine. Tapping the screen over and over again. My guess is that the SUPpers really like looking at their stats and thinking I am god. But only a god in dwarf country. Because really nobody cares (besides TKO perhaps). The best would be to have some competition between the SUPpers. Start your own factions and lets see who is the real god of MW. Now it certainly not SUzp. Its just to easy.

Mighty Min
12-31-2013, 09:48 AM
The 1500 wins caused the score to go high this war. Not competition between Sup 1 and Sup 2. It takes a lot of gold to get to 1500 wins. 1500 wins gives you about 450k WD points. 450k times 60 members is 27 million.

So additional about 13M+ or so was just for the heck of it? lol It truly shows how stupid they've become, even without chasing that 1500 wins it's irrelevant, nobody can beat them as next war GREEd will put 2000 wins, then increase it to 2500 wins and make toy some SUPer awesome magic plane with 9% increase of something - and score will be 80M+ for what exactly?

SUP = Slaves Under Pressure

^_^

Rabs
12-31-2013, 09:50 AM
I wonder if Sup is to blame for Kill Yourself beating Hot Toddy with only 60k points scored? Every player on Hot Toddy can score well over 100k in a match. Guess the whole team got slipped a micky in their toddy and fell asleep for the last minute KYS barrage.

xSIMONx
12-31-2013, 09:57 AM
Keep in mind that they were also trying to manipulate their wins by purposely avoiding SUP fights. No doubt they are a part of the information sharing that happens at the top levels of this game, always declaring when the other strong teams have already been matched so that they only fight weaker teams. If you happen to be a weaker team on a streak and get matched with them because all of the other teams of similar attack strength are already fighting, you can kiss your streak or wins good-bye. So the game got balanced a bit by this event. They should have been randomly matched against SUP1 and SUP2 anyway and had streaks/wins at risk. Maybe a couple of weaker teams got matched more appropriately during this weekend's war and had better luck at their streaks because of this.

Many players in non-top 3/10 teams also spend money on this game - maybe proportionally similar amounts depending on their financial situation. The manipulation that Hot Toddy was attempting affects other players investments just as this guy's did to them (did other's lose the big medal prize because they matched Hot Toddy because of their matching system and ruined a streak?). So, although it was a dirty trick, maybe some of us in lower ranked teams should be happy that it played out as it did.

S2k
12-31-2013, 10:01 AM
first there are no rules in war, from the crusades to the modern times, there have never been proper rules of war, your comment is Naďve.

Errr... I think 190 odd countries would disagree with your comment. One tiny example, why do you think the use of mustard gas was stopped after WW1 ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions

Personally, I now see SUP now as a bunch of low life scumbags for destroying a groups game who actually posed no threat at all to them.

Pure malicious bullying. The fact large sums of real $$ is involved makes it all the more despicable..

Nice way to to market yourselves to the little people in the game SUP !

PS I appreciate you don't care at all about any comments made above

Paisthecoolest
12-31-2013, 10:04 AM
He also, being in the faction, could tell SUP 2 or any team, when Hot Toddy was declaring, as he did in the last battle today, when SUP 2 sat idle for over 40 minutes then managed to magically declare and match Hot Toddy in the final battle for both factions for the weekend.

Did SUP 2 really wait 40 minutes so that they could matchup with Hot Toddy and ruin their streak? If you actually waited to declare until your spy/saboteur told you to, that is absurd!

Allday
12-31-2013, 10:38 AM
So additional about 13M+ or so was just for the heck of it? lol It truly shows how stupid they've become, even without chasing that 1500 wins it's irrelevant, nobody can beat them as next war GREEd will put 2000 wins, then increase it to 2500 wins and make toy some SUPer awesome magic plane with 9% increase of something - and score will be 80M+ for what exactly?

^_^
Even after you reach 1500 wins you still have to score more just to win some individual battles. This is done to keep the streak going. This is Gree driving the scoring.

Kill Joy
12-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Everyone is saying this is a war game. it is, but its not real. people put their REAL money here also. If someone robbed you out of your hard earned money, would you report it to the cops? most likely. If the cops told you, hey it's life there are robbers out there tough luck. You would be pissed and be filing complaints and suing somebody. THATS REAL.

Mighty Min
12-31-2013, 10:54 AM
Even after you reach 1500 wins you still have to score more just to win some individual battles. This is done to keep the streak going.

That's true, but again back to the math: 1500 / 56 matches [was that total needed or 59?) = 27 wins average per battle, say you only participate in half battles = 54 wins per battle - EACH member of those teams is winning guaranteed [or 99% of hits] with their near 300 lvl and much weaker oppts they get pts brought by oppts losses and their taps avg like 200-250pts at best, so... that's like closer to 400k per that 1500 wins... and only about 20M pts from their wins and about another 5M or so from oppts losses... few more M woulda granted win, no other team has even a remote chance of beating, some battles no need to do sht, just tap few free regen (99% ? lmao) hits and done...

But no, gotta run up like crazy, hence again:

^_^

Gatecrasher
12-31-2013, 11:15 AM
Everyone is saying this is a war game. it is, but its not real. people put their REAL money here also. If someone robbed you out of your hard earned money, would you report it to the cops? most likely. If the cops told you, hey it's life there are robbers out there tough luck. You would be pissed and be filing complaints and suing somebody. THATS REAL.

Check the law by all means but I reckon you'll be hard pressed to find that an actual crime has been committed here. A few people here taking this stuff way to far.

Gatecrasher
12-31-2013, 11:19 AM
Actually SUP keep on spending you allow us free players to mess around with this game with no serious commitment thank you!!

TKO sorry guys, but really this is for the best if you just ride off into the sunset. I cannot imagine how pissed you are and you deserve you cash back for these egregious tactics. Obviously these folks have nothing better in their lives than to manipulate ppl in a money trap mobile game. In the end they did you a favor and are allowing you to get off the treadmill and find something more productive to do. SUP are the losers in the end because as stated they just fund the gree machine.

I can't argue with their math, it does add up. I would like to know how much gold buys 1500 wins please?

whammo
12-31-2013, 11:23 AM
I can't argue with their math, it does add up. I would like to know how much gold buys 1500 wins please?

Edit: no patience in waiting for their "natural" regen.

1500 wins = 375 refills @ 25 gold per refill

9375 total gold / 1500 per vault.

6.25 vaults MAX to achieve 1500.

I Will Merc You
12-31-2013, 11:30 AM
Sun Tzu.....The Art of War.....The Use of Spies

The use of spies is an 'Art'. Individual interpretation of 'Art', whether it be paint brush art, or any other artistic expression, will almost always vary from individual to individual.

.........Sun Tzu would be proud.

Much respect for TKO, but, SUP knocked you out, and it was fair play.

whammo
12-31-2013, 11:33 AM
I would think:

1500 wins / 4 wins per health pack = 375 med packs.

375 med packs * 25 gold per pack = 9375 gold.

Now we have to factor free hits. Now I cannot know this at all but i will just make assumption and say 6 free hits per hour maybe higher gree only knows with all the bonuses. So

6 free per hour * 96hrs in a war = 576 wins

So we can now take 1500 - 576 = 924 wins remaining

924 / 4 wins per med pack = 231 med packs

231 * 25 = 5775 gold

Any way you look at it, its translates to good amount of real coin a month.

SUP doesn't wait for free hits lol. Putting up 750k+ per battle is asking a lot of each individual member. Hardly enough time to sit around and wait for their regen... however legitimate the 99% rate may be.

Also, there is only 73 hours in a war.

CJ54
12-31-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm talking to the devs about eventually making the switch to officers and leaders only declarations.

But in the meantime, this is a thing that can happen due to the fact that anyone can declare war during a WD event.