PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Gree for showing me the light!!!

fofito30
12-30-2013, 04:37 PM
To my modern war family, friends, fellow bloggers and rivals; I couldn't be much happier so need to share my good fortune: about 2 months ago had a heartfelt chat with my Modern War family, right there told them that once my gold bonus was gone I would be gone as well.
Reasons are many, but basically there is a real world family/friends/work life that lately been neglected due to the constant events and trying to keep up with the stat inflation courtesy of our game provider, plus add to that the fact our game provider inability to fix the "issues" that plagued the game such as glitches, hacks, more glitches, overloading with events filled with glitches and, in the end, while most of us were stuck with a tablet or smartphone throwing money into their pockets, our game provider personnel were happy and away on holidays and, by their own admittance, seem didn't even plan on a caretaker crew to solve the usual glitches.
All of the above was the last straw needed to see the light at the end. Granted, without the game probably wouldn't have met awesome people, guys and gals with whom shared many long nights joking while tapping like crazy to score for the win or to regroup after a tough loss.
To all my brothers and sisters at WWW, we had a great ride getting several Top10 and developing a special bond. It was a sad day letting our faction disappear but nevertheless we all agree "it is what it is".
To McGurt and his crew, thank you for accommodating me after WWW. Truth be told by that time already the constant events was draining and moved to an R&R faction where some former WWW were.
To most players at W3RB, mostly past players, was nice riding and learning Gree shifting new tactics and adjusting to the game changes. Sadly we didn't see eye to eye with your leader handling the faction business, but in the end no hard feelings. A game is a game.
Last but not least to my crew, we sit proud and happy accomplishing the last few months gaming and fighting alongside. To Kat in da Hat, WidowMaker, Lebowski, Cash, Gord, Gassmaster, Rose, PA, Smitty, Destructo, KNG, CD, BAR, Melay, Mags, Aggie, Bumer, Azrael, COYS, Dan, Lou, Farhan, Chopper, Wasabi and all the riders in The best little bus ever, am honored to be your friend.
Thank you all, hope you all the best and like Ed Murrow would say "Good night, and good luck".

Allday
12-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Fofito you will be missed brother. You are a class act.

Generik79
12-30-2013, 05:01 PM
All well said friend. Bless you for being the smart and strong one. Now just make sure to keep those AMRs lit for me! Best wishes to you! -GS

oh_really!
12-31-2013, 12:08 AM
I think the famous group hug is in order. Lol. Fofito...Thank you!

Funktacular
12-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Said it many times Fo, the pleasure was ours. Your a champ!

wwwjason
12-31-2013, 04:35 PM
Take care bro, it's been fun, I'm right there with you, no more money to Gree from me

wwwmaverick
12-31-2013, 10:39 PM
Fofito, it has been an honor to fight with you from www days until now. No more money from me either bro! Worth every dime though for the friendships it has gained.