PDA

View Full Version : hiw much gild would I nee to use. ...

Steve1302
12-30-2013, 04:13 PM
**how much gold would I need to use**
To do level 22, 23 and 24 on this ltq ? I have them all up to last hit.

Raws
12-30-2013, 04:18 PM
goldrequired per level for
19 is 260,
gold for 20 = 380
gold for 21 = 560
gold for 22 = 420
gold for 23 = 620
gold for 24 = 600
gold for 25 = 1000

prehits not counted for

Steve1302
12-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Thanks raws. Think I'll save tge vault and use it in battle this weekend

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 06:20 PM
Thanks raws. Think I'll save tge vault and use it in battle this weekend

Battle prizes are little use - go for a synd who do streaks and expect to spend a vault each time you are meeting a high team and tap tap tap.

Then, the day after battle weekend expect to have an event which requires another vault or else you'll look silly and fall behind.

In fact Steve/Knuckes - looking at your sig, just start again. I retired 6 weeks ago and could destroy you still, my peers from 6 weeks ago on our level (120s) are now over 7 mill attack.

The retired mini I have on level 52 could wipe you out and the minis from active folks I know on about 50s have 3x your stats now -you'll get destroyed as an easy target.

Steve1302
12-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Battle prizes are little use - go for a synd who do streaks and expect to spend a vault each time you are meeting a high team and tap tap tap.

Then, the day after battle weekend expect to have an event which requires another vault or else you'll look silly and fall behind.

In fact Steve/Knuckes - looking at your sig, just start again. I retired 6 weeks ago and could destroy you still, my peers from 6 weeks ago on our level (120s) are now over 7 mill attack.

The retired mini I have on level 52 could wipe you out and the minis from active folks I know on about 50s have 3x your stats now -you'll get destroyed as an easy target.

Give your self a pat on the back big lad. Stats have more than doubled sins I last up dated.
I also have a mini on level 26 with 2.5 mill stats. Not so big now eh?
Try pulling your bottom lip over your head and swallowing

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 08:56 PM
Give your self a pat on the back big lad. Stats have more than doubled sins I last up dated.
I also have a mini on level 26 with 2.5 mill stats. Not so big now eh?
Try pulling your bottom lip over your head and swallowing

Are you telling me you're a big boy now - GREE fodder come hither. Doubled at what cost Steve while any newbie can come and mess with you now. I'm not so big, I retired 6 weeks ago and the folks on the chat apps tell me you need 7mill now to compete in the 120s - you doubled since last update so are half the active folks on 7m - congrats

No wonder S.W.A.T. are floundering in the lower reaches

I luvs posts like yours and so will Gree

Blaggard
12-30-2013, 09:02 PM
You spend an awful lot of time here for someone that's 'retired', Aquaboo.

Guess the addiction isn't that easy to kick, huh?

I don't see what else you get out of belittling other forum members.

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 09:15 PM
A mixture of boredom waiting for New Year Parties Blaggard and shadenfreude at the loonies still spending time/money on CC.

It's nice to wind the lowlies up. Also, you wouldn't believe the feeling of FREEDOM you get when not having obligato to a game. It's more fun than I had in my last month of being a slave to Gree.

Will you take your device to a new year party and tap tap tap?

Guisseppe17
12-30-2013, 10:15 PM
Are you telling me you're a big boy now - GREE fodder come hither. Doubled at what cost Steve while any newbie can come and mess with you now. I'm not so big, I retired 6 weeks ago and the folks on the chat apps tell me you need 7mill now to compete in the 120s - you doubled since last update so are half the active folks on 7m - congrats

No wonder S.W.A.T. are floundering in the lower reaches

I luvs posts like yours and so will Gree
Lmao 7 mil to compete in the 120's? I've seen maybe 9, 10 people with stats at 7 million+ in the 171-173 range, so I find it a tad bit unlikely that the 120's are full of em.

holy
12-30-2013, 10:50 PM
I have 5 players have full loots (android) until 25 on sltq , If you would like to exchange, all that i ask is brick donation to my syndicate. PM me how much you are able to donate.

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 11:51 PM
Lmao 7 mil to compete in the 120's? I've seen maybe 9, 10 people with stats at 7 million+ in the 171-173 range, so I find it a tad bit unlikely that the 120's are full of em.

where did I say full of them? My ex-compeditors are 7mill now - I actually looked at one yesterday and thought better of it to wind-up. I said people from the 120s who need 40+ level targets as ex-me would target you.

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 11:54 PM
I have 5 players have full loots (android) until 25 on sltq , If you would like to exchange, all that i ask is brick donation to my syndicate. PM me how much you are able to donate.

10 bob and a half eaten packet of quavers - deal ends in 3 hours

Aquaboo
12-30-2013, 11:58 PM

Just a wee guess - but is your sundicate competing in the juniour leagues

Guisseppe17
12-31-2013, 12:36 AM
Just a wee guess - but is your sundicate competing in the juniour leagues
Nope. Not taking your bait on New Year's Eve. Have fun starting arguments on an online game forum on New Year's little guy. Maybe you'll be a little bit more mature next year.