PDA

View Full Version : No More Medals Gree

Goldilucks
12-30-2013, 03:43 PM
Maybe you will learn to listen to us instead of your boys SUP who just shorted you 50% of their war points by the way. We don't want these damn medals! We don't want these damn crate events. We want fltq and ftf. The only reason we are here is for our friends in our factions. If you don't let us play with our teammates then this pathetic earning you got this past month is going to go down and down and down and down and .......

Dirty Mind
12-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Good luck with that. Medals are the wave of the future, and many current players will be the wave of the past.

Rotti
12-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Awesome, makes it easier for me to keep my cash. Medals aren't motivating at all. I hope this new wave of players has the cash us old ones spent. Good luck with your current direction gree.

KingDante!
12-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Getting a medal for winning 9 battles in a row during WD was a big slap in the face.. If Gree wanted to give out medals for streaking, they should of coupled them with units.

erickd271
12-30-2013, 03:59 PM
i saw some of the prizes already! (possible prizes)
Warpath Survival Tank (G) 340K/380K Ground Defense +40%
this should be the main prize. (got info from modern war toolkit)

jcfox6550
12-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Has anyone determine what the medals are used for?

Joe Op
12-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Has anyone determine what the medals are used for?

ROFL; what are you asking? Havent you played cuba? Collect them and you get prizes for completing goals. Its almost impossible to get them all.. Read above, i like this one the best;

Getting a medal for winning 9 battles in a row during WD was a big slap in the face.. If Gree wanted to give out medals for streaking, they should of coupled them with units.

Come on GREE. Thats a joke. Please remove that medal crap. Its only something that SUP can achieve. Ok, some of the units where cool, i got 12/16 goals completed, but each boss tier i completed and got rewarded with a medal i felt unhappy.

CJ54
12-30-2013, 04:32 PM
If you don't let us play with our teammates then this pathetic earning you got this past month is going to go down and down and down and down and .......

I'm glad to pass along feedback on the medals, but this particular bit doesn't make any sense. How are we preventing people from playing with their teammates?

Sir josh
12-30-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm glad to pass along feedback on the medals, but this particular bit doesn't make any sense. How are we preventing people from playing with their teammates?

CJ. Please answer this, and soon, because I have about 9 members In My faction alone, including me, quitting because of it. I am sure others are the same. Is there a fix in the works for the horrible matching method during wars?

Sunday
12-30-2013, 04:40 PM
I have read this forum and I still don't understand the purpose of MW medals. I am NOT a member of the faction but like everyone else I have collected some medals. Can someone please enlighten me as to what is their purpose? What can I do with them?

Cheers

DFI
12-30-2013, 04:41 PM
Cj, I hope the little you take away from all of this is that you need to be upfront with your customers. Let them know how and when they will earn these medals and let them make an informed choice. At least this next crappy crate event it looks like there are 4 to be had. Aside from gree's consistent mistakes, at least it isn't a complete black box. Is this too much to ask?

Brizzol
12-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Medals wouldn't be a bad addition to the game for the hardcore players anyways, if they want to spend thousands to complete all events that's up to them. But to give a medal instead of a unit on WD streaks and every other event is just wrong...This is what I'm not happy with they need to be a secondary prize to keep both sides happy (if anybody is happy at all)

Blade of 3
12-30-2013, 04:45 PM
While I don't like the medals, I think they could be improved. Instead of replacing rewards for medals, they could just add them with the reward. Also, make the rewards upto the final one a little better.

Joe Op
12-30-2013, 04:45 PM
I have read this forum and I still don't understand the purpose of MW medals. I am NOT a member of the faction but like everyone else I have collected some medals. Can someone please enlighten me as to what is their purpose? What can I do with them?

Cheers

Read my post! (Page 1)

Mr. Artois
12-30-2013, 04:48 PM
We want units notthese dumb medals, stop taking the pi.ss gree and put the units back.

How many more money grabs are we going to have like this?

Generik79
12-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Actually, the part about not playing with your teams does make sense. The vast majority of the medal gathering is individual. The very, very small part that is faction based is based primarily on STREAKS which your matching system makes nah on impossible. Very few factions outside the very bottom get the 9 streak. Very simple, really. And where there are few faction awards as medals, when they are missed due to your silly system, how do you think faction-mates get along with each other? Do you think they turn on each other? You all need to play the game a little bit more to see, I guess. It's pretty sad, really. [CAVEAT: I got all the WD medals, so this is not spite.]

The medal cycle is a massive cash grab. The cost of the interim events from Netherlands end to Cuba was HUGE. Then you had to spend minimum 6 vaults for the individual attacks. It's a staggering amount.

The coming raid boss will keep game alive for a bit and give it some spark. But otherwise I don't see it lasting long haul. Maybe I am wrong and many, many new spenders will come along. I've experienced 2 huge gold devaluations, first with WD, and then with the stat inflation. I've experienced a bonus program change that has cost me thousands over the past 9 months. (And I am still fearful that the CC changes will come to MW eventually.) All in all this medal thing is silly and just piles on the kick in the jimmies.

Generik79
12-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Cj, I hope the little you take away from all of this is that you need to be upfront with your customers. Let them know how and when they will earn these medals and let them make an informed choice. At least this next crappy crate event it looks like there are 4 to be had. Aside from gree's consistent mistakes, at least it isn't a complete black box. Is this too much to ask?

Yes. Because if they had told you all that the 9 streak was ABSOLUTELY necessary you wouldn't have spent the 25k gold just to get a chance to get the medal unit...I see no other reasonable explanation for the lack of transparency.

Goldilucks
12-30-2013, 05:12 PM

We want to work together as a team to achieve goals. Yes we get war for 3 days a month. How about the other 27 days? I bet our room on paligringo is dead quiet for 27 days! Thanks for your response and welcome back. I hope you had a relaxing holiday!

Edit: forgot about raid boss. We still want faction limited time events back and some if not all want ftf back too. It was fun gaining BP points IMO.

FLYNN37
12-30-2013, 05:12 PM

Actually, I think it makes perfect sense. I believe what he is saying is that he is frustrated that Gree has opted to push out gold-intensive individual events where players collect "damn" medals only valuable to members of SUP in lieu of team-oriented events, like faction v faction and faction LTQs, which generate less revenue for the company but make for a better, more enjoyable player experience.

To paraphrase -- your medals suck, the player experience sucks, the game is riddled with glitches and programming SNAFUs, and a lot of people are leaving if you don't make some dramatic changes in the near future.

I believe your response was intended to convey the following message -- tough luck, medals are here to stay. We are a business and our one and only concern is the bottom line. Nothing is preventing you and the other players with unattractive discretionary incomes from playing patty-cake while the medal events are running. Oh, and please note that Gree reserves the right to do whatever it feels like if it totally botches this next medal event, like it did with the one for Cuba. Indeed, given that we have not released a bug-free event in months, you should expect massive problems, inequities, and frustrations, none of which will ever be resolved to your satisfaction. You may need 70, or 7, or 143, or 16.456, or however many medals we remember to build into our events in order to win that massive carrot that we plan to dangle via splash screen in front of your face non-stop for the next 3 weeks. We are leaving now for vacation, during which time there will be 7 WD events. Happy Holidays to our MW community!

Goldilucks
12-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Come on Flynn. That was a personal attack on CJ. Dudes just trying to earn his paycheck. He has no say in anything and I doubt anyone in his office does. I understand your frustration... We all do. We don't need to take it out on the mods though.

REDЯUM
12-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Medals suck! Takes more of the fun out of the game !!! Each month, week this game is going backwards! Make changes or lose more gold players!

andypandy2
12-30-2013, 05:22 PM
I just want to visit my medals once in awhile. Where can I find them to fondle?

FLYNN37
12-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Come on Flynn. That was a personal attack on CJ. Dudes just trying to earn his paycheck. He has no say in anything and I doubt anyone in his office does. I understand your frustration... We all do. We don't need to take it out on the mods though.

Fair point. It was not my intention to attack CJ. I should have made it clear that I was attempting to paraphrase what I feel is the company message, a message that he likely has no control over and simply gets paid to convey to the community. My apologies.

I do honestly believe that that is the company message to its players. My opinion only.

Goldilucks
12-30-2013, 05:24 PM
I saved 3000 gold to complete the usual ltq that's after war. Hell I won't even go as far as paying in game cash for a hit on this crate event/rigged slot machine.

Goldilucks
12-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Fair point. It was not my intention to attack CJ. I should have made it clear that I was attempting to paraphrase what I feel is the company message, a message that he likely has no control over and simply gets paid to convey to the community. My apologies.

Well said bro.

Jameson
12-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Actually, I think it makes perfect sense. I believe what he is saying is that he is frustrated that Gree has opted to push out gold-intensive individual events where players collect "damn" medals only valuable to members of SUP in lieu of team-oriented events, like faction v faction and faction LTQs, which generate less revenue for the company but make for a better, more enjoyable player experience.

To paraphrase -- your medals suck, the player experience sucks, the game is riddled with glitches and programming SNAFUs, and a lot of people are leaving if you don't make some dramatic changes in the near future.

Brill-i-ant! Articulated absolutely perfectly.

goober
12-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Hi CJ,
You know this is a social game, and teamwork is a huge part of the game. In Cuba there were many individual LTQs, but not a single Faction LTQ. Before each of the events, teams would anticipate how they would work together, how they would coordinate, etc. and then the event started and it was just another individual only. This is what I believe this comment refers to. A big part of why People play the game for is for camaraderie and being part of a team. The FLTQ and FvF events in the past were fun for this exact reason.

And, since the only way many many teams saw to have a chance at getting the medals for streaks was to split their teams during WD, the change again decreased team play. Check how many 1 person factions you had competing (actually winning and spending) in this war vs prior. See the change the medals drive in lowering teamwork and social aspects.

GREE has highlighted the social aspect of the game as a key driver in popularity. Don't turn this in to a single player game. It will be very boring very fast.

Rug23
12-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Gree just found a way to cut down on the inflation...make u spend more $ but if you don't collect the number needed for some reason...oooops sorry bud... Thanks for the cash though!!!!

Kefa
12-30-2013, 05:59 PM

Seriously, the medals idea is a loser. It sucks. It disconnects the reward from the action. You'll see it in your revenue.

In the past I've paid money for gold for specific events because I knew that accomplishing the event would result in adding a certain advertised number to my stats. If it changes to medals, it separates the reward from the action used to earn (er, "win") the reward, and it takes the motivation out of it. Now instead of trying to finish a specific event, I'm left wondering which event will be the cheapest way to earn the number of medals I want to reach the goal I've set, etc etc.

Personally, I won't do it. Give me an event where I know what reward is coming, and (if I can be assured that the reward will actually be given out at the advertised time), I'll participate. Tell me to collect medals, and it makes my decision to do something else instead very easy.

We've been looking forward to raid boss as a team event, but if raid boss ends up giving out medals instead of units, we'll skip it. That, I believe, is what Goldilucks post meant.

Apollo BSG
12-30-2013, 06:02 PM
I know how to win at this GAME. Have fun, do what you can without falling into gree's trap of spending money! It's a game!

Einszwei
12-30-2013, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=Sunday;1133307]I have read this forum and I still don't understand the purpose of MW medals. I am NOT a member of the faction but like everyone else I have collected some medals. Can someone please enlighten me as to what is their purpose? What can I do with them?

Cheers[/QUOTE

U collect as many as u can and u earn prizes at certain intervals

Einszwei
12-30-2013, 06:04 PM
U know it would be nice to have a medal case where u could actually see the medals u earnt u

JCL
12-30-2013, 11:59 PM
I believe he means you're doing non-team oriented goals. Before you had PvP with both ind and faction rank-based rewards. The medals are individual based, and quite frankly make no sense in the context of this game. You've gotten people used to getting useful units, and then you flip to medals? Now couple that with a ludicrous 5.10.15 crate event? Disinterested is an understatement. I'll likely have 110 crates at the end with 2 opened and not care a bit.

Dutchie
12-31-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm glad to pass along feedback on the medals, but this particular bit doesn't make any sense. How are we preventing people from playing with their teammates? The medal system doesn't engage most players directly as it is an indirect reward system that 99.9% of players won't even complete. As units are replaced with medals and the system requires you to collect multiple medals to earn a unit, the player actually earns less units with this medal system hence the dislike for it. The best solution is to couple medals with units, so that the player feels more engaged. That is, if you're capable of doing that :P

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
12-31-2013, 01:38 AM
The medal system doesn't engage most players directly as it is an indirect reward system that 99.9% of players won't even complete. As units are replaced with medals and the system requires you to collect multiple medals to earn a unit, the player actually earns less units with this medal system hence the dislike for it. The best solution is to couple medals with units, so that the player feels more engaged. That is, if you're capable of doing that :P

Dutchie... Your message is perfect. Clear, concise and right on the money. Unfortunately, I feel as if your pointed explanation will be lost on CJ/Gree. I recommend you "dumb it down" using a mix of the following methods:

1) Stick figure drawings using crayons
2) lots of emoticons
3) a paint by numbers book
4) a series of grunts and groans
5) Blissymbols
6) a banana

Dutchie
12-31-2013, 01:59 AM
Dutchie... Your message is perfect. Clear, concise and right on the money. Unfortunately, I feel as if your pointed explanation will be lost on CJ/Gree. I recommend you "dumb it down" using a mix of the following methods:1) Stick figure drawings using crayons2) lots of emoticons3) a paint by numbers book4) a series of grunts and groans 5) Blissymbols6) a bananaThat is what CJ does to explain our ideas to GREE management. Somehow, something gets lost in translation and we end up with something completely different. With all the recent issues in this game, I smell a whiff of gold as a good will gesture, to wish us a Happy New Year and thank us for sticking around even with all the issues the game has had. Who'd'a' thunk it!!!

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
12-31-2013, 02:07 AM
50 gold 2nd anniversary gift? Lol

SpikeyKit
12-31-2013, 02:10 AM
50 gold 2nd anniversary gift? Lol
Add a few 000's to the end would be great

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
12-31-2013, 02:26 AM
50 gold for the 2000th anniversary gift

Dutchie
12-31-2013, 02:36 AM
50 gold for the 2000th anniversary giftHe asked, you giveth :)

Bobar
12-31-2013, 02:37 AM
itīs not motivating collecting medals. itīs not worth open crates (most boring thing now) and prices haven been to poor for the medals in general.

Shrinko
12-31-2013, 02:46 AM
I actually found CJ's response to a CUSTOMER pretty rude, so he deserved it. You don't take out a small part of what your customer said and tell the customer that his statement doesn't make sense. Rule #1 of customer care: you don't attack your customer!

Bobar
12-31-2013, 02:59 AM
i would like to stress another aspect. the pop up says we will earn unique rewards at intervals of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25. I could agree that medals are unique rewards. and you give them at intervall 5 to 20. ok so long. BUT it continues saying "they are placed automatically in your inventory" --> Only stuff placed in the inventory are UNITS.

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r661/DET-Bobar/CompositeBow_zps1cf1afd0.jpg (http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/DET-Bobar/media/CompositeBow_zps1cf1afd0.jpg.html)

Dunno how youīd call it...

Bobar
12-31-2013, 03:03 AM
I actually found CJ's response to a CUSTOMER pretty rude, so he deserved it. You don't take out a small part of what your customer said and tell the customer that his statement doesn't make sense. Rule #1 of customer care: you don't attack your customer!

well, CJ ist just the spokesman... we should not kill the messenger as in ancient greece. he getīs a lot of personal attacks i guess (generally speaking) and i can understand heīs sometimes upset. though i have to say i donīt like most things gree does these days.

But indeed, there is a golden rule saying "The customer is always right"... (okok, some trolls around here, sure)

lemonhaze
12-31-2013, 03:46 AM
We want units notthese dumb medals, stop taking the pi.ss gree and put the units back.

How many more money grabs are we going to have like this? im sure they will have many more bc it seems they made alot money on this 1st event which i did what i could for free..when i say it said complete all events i knew it was a trap to get all the money they can and make it where no one would get it but the top team..maybe 90% of the ppl here wont do it this time and if they go in the hole on it they will cuut it out..i do know one thing free player days are almost over from the loooks of it..we cant even get a stat gain post war now..well not much of one unless u drop 1-2 grand..gona be a day sooon when all this backfires on them and alot of us gonna sit back and say I told ya so gree but u will not listen to the ppl that gives u the job ur in right now..

lemonhaze
12-31-2013, 03:49 AM
well, CJ ist just the spokesman... we should not kill the messenger as in ancient greece. he getīs a lot of personal attacks i guess (generally speaking) and i can understand heīs sometimes upset. though i have to say i donīt like most things gree does these days.

But indeed, there is a golden rule saying "The customer is always right"... (okok, some trolls around here, sure) ya the golden rule dont apply here....oh how i wish it was..i doubt we will ever see a day when we are right..99% of the time we try speak our concerns only to get berated or slapped in the face

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
12-31-2013, 04:27 AM
You guys compartmentalize too much. CJ is gree. Saying he's "just collecting a paycheck and communicating what he's told" is a cop-out. He is gree's face here so he deals with the criticism. I don't know why you give him any credit. He doesn't do a particularly good job at communicating anything. He clearly doesn't play these games or even have a good handle on how they work. Although, I will say he's leagues ahead of the other customer "service" reps who respond to tickets. Nevertheless.. Either gree is a single entity.. Or you break it down into its parts to better focus your frustrations. If you choose the latter.. Who will you blame? CJ's boss? His bosses boss? The executive employees? The supreme overlord who pushes orders down the pipeline? His mom? At some point you have to blame some single-celled amoeba for splitting in two and GOD almighty. Simply put... CJ is gree and there is no sense in drawing a line between him and greater Gree. Cutting him slack is pandering. There IS a way for a business to align it's prosperity with customer service and satisfaction. Gree has been very successful with what they have done thus far. Player spending is WAY up. They just need to be more attuned to what the players want.. They can still make truckloads of money and please the majority. Those aren't mutually exclusive.

They came up with this medal event. Pissed in our mouths and called it wine. This isn't a "gift". If it WAS a gift.. They would have maintained the same prize payouts and thrown in medals for the added "gift" at the end. But they replaced great units with the medals. And now I'm out a 45K unit for completing 8/9 streak as well as others. If this was a "gift" I would hate to see what they call a hand-job.

pinguhk
12-31-2013, 04:51 AM
this event is wast of time.
they should bring back the player attack to use up the stamina

tayyib
12-31-2013, 05:27 AM
Nice relaxing break. Screw crates and medals.

Col C Smythe
12-31-2013, 06:47 AM
It would seem that whoever comes up with new ways to generate revenue has lost the concept of basic human nature and game play. While some of the MW changes had promise, many of them were modified to be almost an impossible achievement without LOTS of gold. Human nature, being what it is, will establish a certain level of expense versus reward. For whatever reason, Gree is using counter-intuitive approaches to generate desire to buy and spend gold.

I and many of my teammates buy and spend a fair amount of gold to play as a group and maintain our Top 25 position. Since it is not possible at this time to place in the 1-3 without excessive cost, much less Top 10. Even if it was possible to have enough stats to overcome SUP's advantages and have the opportunity to achieve a better ranking position, this game has become more about maintaining the status quo in stats. Pretty soon status quo no longer matters.

Our Team enjoys working together to achieve a goal. That is going away because there are less faction cooperative events lately. Never mind that the 3 week WD cycle has become unsustainable time-wise, as well as cost-wise.

Merging factions for various events and then splitting off for WD is becoming common. This is also damaging faction team play.

We have started actively pursuing a search for other team/faction/alliance based games that don't cost a fortune in gold to get beyond halfway through the event. We may have found one, but the verdict is still out for now. We have been able to get some of our good faction friends back who had retired or dropped to lower factions because of the frenzied pace and cost now in MW. We still work together on MW, but it is very selective. As a result, our spending has been reduced by almost 75%. I used to rack up 750-1500K points in WD. All of us have dropped our point levels, and, as a result, our gold purchases.

I enjoy this game and the interaction among the many people I have met. Gree can do whatever it wants because they "own" the game. My concern is they are driving people away, which in turn will eventually make MW unprofitable, eventually killing it. I don't mind spending money on MW, but it has started to reach the level where the personal rewards (meaning everything - enjoyment, units, bonuses, time, game play, etc.) are no longer outweigh the monetary cost.

At the rate I am seeing people drop out or drop down, pretty soon only SUPs will be playing. They are at the top of the heap, which is what they wanted. This is not knocking SUPs and their closest competitors, but it does mean they may soon be alone at the rate of MW dropouts. When factions now match with those unbeatable teams, they just take an hour break. Not sure how much fun that can be for those top teams.

Anyway, Gree has decided to take the "all the eggs in one basket" approach to MW. Since their gold-buying base is getting more compressed (like one big customer) and there is no customer breadth for revenue anymore, their income will drop like a rock when the really big spenders get bored or go somewhere else. Very bad business model.

For now, we have decided what we will or will not actively pursue, and what we will not expend time or money on. Medals are NOT something we are pursuing. This crate event is NOT something we pursue. The LTQs without bonuses is NOT something we pursue. The FvF with weak units and no bonuses is not something we pursue. If the Boss event, current or proposed, becomes a black hole for gold or is not reasonably obtainable we will stop pursuing that as well. WD may become marginal as well in the near future.

In the meantime, when we find another game we can work together as a team and still interact with each other, Gree can most likely color us gone. Their other two games - War of Nations and Call to Arms are a bust for game play as far as we were concerned. Both were gold hogs without the attraction of MW.

Too bad really, all of us really enjoyed MW.... Not sure it is salvageable in the current state of Gree's clueless mindset.

Good Luck to all and have a safe and happy New Year.

opx1
12-31-2013, 06:53 AM
there for the 300 k unit at end month need all medals to achieve .this means you have to do all ltqs box events and sreaks during war

rellehcs
12-31-2013, 12:25 PM
Nice relaxing break. Screw crates and medals.

I agree 100%. No gold from me for this event GREE! I'm done with medals after the Cuba fiasco.

CC1
01-01-2014, 08:55 AM

I believe your response was intended to convey the following message -- tough luck, medals are here to stay. We are a business and our one and only concern is the bottom line. Nothing is preventing you and the other players with unattractive discretionary incomes from playing patty-cake while the medal events are running. Oh, and please note that Gree reserves the right to do whatever it feels like if it totally botches this next medal event, like it did with the one for Cuba. Indeed, given that we have not released a bug-free event in months, you should expect massive problems, inequities, and frustrations, none of which will ever be resolved to your satisfaction. You may need 70, or 7, or 143, or 16.456, or however many medals we remember to build into our events in order to win that massive carrot that we plan to dangle via splash screen in front of your face non-stop for the next 3 weeks. We are leaving now for vacation, during which time there will be 7 WD events. Happy Holidays to our MW community!

Gree is a for-profit business. They can charge whatever amount they want as long as people are willing to pay. They can be unresponsive, sloppy, misleading or down right deceptive, as long as people are willing to pay. I have two cliche's I live by:
1) A fool and his money are soon parted
2) fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Last month's changes was not the first of a string of deceptive, and sloppy, squeezing efforts. Judging by Gree's financial statements, there are a lot of fools out there. If you plan on spending real money on this cycle after last month's debacle then... Well, I'll just leave it at that.

You gotta hand it to Gree though. What other business can get your money without telling you what you'll get in return. Imagine going to a car lot, writing a big check, and waiting to see what kind of car they feel like giving you.

Shrinko
01-01-2014, 10:19 PM
CC1, lol. That was really funny and well said.

lemonhaze
01-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Gree is a for-profit business. They can charge whatever amount they want as long as people are willing to pay. They can be unresponsive, sloppy, misleading or down right deceptive, as long as people are willing to pay. I have two cliche's I live by:
1) A fool and his money are soon parted
2) fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Last month's changes was not the first of a string of deceptive, and sloppy, squeezing efforts. Judging by Gree's financial statements, there are a lot of fools out there. If you plan on spending real money on this cycle after last month's debacle then... Well, I'll just leave it at that.

You gotta hand it to Gree though. What other business can get your money without telling you what you'll get in return. Imagine going to a car lot, writing a big check, and waiting to see what kind of car they feel like giving you. lol couldnt have said it no better my-self..espically the last paragraph...

PRY
01-03-2014, 06:44 AM
Maybe you will learn to listen to us instead of your boys SUP who just shorted you 50% of their war points by the way. We don't want these damn medals! We don't want these damn crate events. We want fltq and ftf. The only reason we are here is for our friends in our factions. If you don't let us play with our teammates then this pathetic earning you got this past month is going to go down and down and down and down and .......

I like the Medals myself. What I don't like is all the crying I read in the forums. I can see if you didn't get a unit but other than that lets be adults and embrace change as it is part of life and how the human species evolved. If you were a caveman you would cry when fire was first made.

Brizzol
01-03-2014, 06:53 AM
I like the Medals myself. What I don't like is all the crying I read in the forums. I can see if you didn't get a unit but other than that lets be adults and embrace change as it is part of life and how the human species evolved. If you were a caveman you would cry when fire was first made. Not really mate.